Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [December]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Guinness!!!

• Lance Arsmstrong (FVSL Threads)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Yetti (VMSL Threads)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I_Love_Sheep (FVSL Threads)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Guinness (VMSL Threads)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Screw You Captain (Ultimate Player)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Zeus (VMSL Threads & Sportstown Rep)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Lean (VMSL Threads, Ultimate Player, & Idiot Club Member)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, here we go for the next month... there were many nominations but I've cut them done to only include those who got multiple nods.

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like a lock....

Some more information on Screw You Captain. He was heard to be boasting about his 'world famous' cheese puffs in his staff room in front of 7 women(4 of them were very impressed) and ONE unimpressed Captain. Having said that, the cheese puffs were delightful. Two of the women who were impressed were the young birds on staff, so maybe I was a little jealous. :( Anyway, Screw You Captain fully deserves to be in the lead and lets make sure he has lots of votes by the end of the month. Remember, he plays Ultimate, Touch Football, and makes exquisite cheese puffs. It's an easy choice when you think about it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's worse

I don't know whats worse the fact that he makes cheese puffs or that you ate them and called them delighful! :rolleyes: I think I will hold my vote at this time. I would hate to make a ill informed vote and put some poor undeserving victim through a wee bit of TTP hell. As 16 ASS HOLES did to me!:mad:

knvbwillmakeaninformedvoteandhavetheBALLstotelleveryoneaboutit:cool:

T

Tunnelbandit

I voted for you!

Are you sure you're in your happy place?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pushing for anohter nomination

KNVB,

I don't know whats worse the fact that he makes cheese puffs or that you ate them and called them delighful!

You see, this site is called TTP........Anyway, the fact that you rushed home from a night out to check if you were Wanker of the Month is another reason for a possible future nomination, if it is allowed.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I see.............

Im starting to see the "quality" of the lads voting for me and all of a sudden Im not to worried anymore. Ref beater, Tunnelbandit, the sheep shagger, yetti no doubt. Pherhaps oldenglish? with great TTPers like these against me I should feel better about how close it was. Really as I see it its like no one voted for me at all.

Tunnel I see by the timing of your post you just crawled home from celebrities(sp) Was it Britney speers night? How was it? Any srories you want to share?

Captain~ TTP? I know mate! Thats what it was!

knvbwasalreadyathomehenevereverleavesit!

T

Tunnelbandit

Relax, mate

Aw, I was just joking KNVB. Trying to take the piss. I kinda figured the fact it was my first post would set you off. :) It wasn't Britney Spears night at Celebrities it was Cheese Puffs night. Some guy named Screw You Captain was the guest of honor.:p I think you must have 16 "real" friends because I didn't vote. It is funny to see you get mad though:)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
do I need ot explain this again?

Sorry to tick you off again KNVB, but I must inform my 'hopefull alai" "Tunnelbandit" that you are not supposed to apologize for "Taking the piss"
OTHERWISE, you will receive mysterious PMs with messages asking to 'burry the hatchet' -on that thread

~scsorry,knvb,toldyouIwoulduseitsometime!:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but so soon......

That's it! You had your chance.

SC~
First I though we started on the wrong foot. Thus the PM. Plus I thought I would go easy because well.... your a girl also new to this place. So in not so many words I felt sorry for you. Now you have stepped on my toes one to many times! It's no more Mr. Nice guy. You my little friend are my new Mr. Coppertone!

nopmforthetunnelbanditorSC:mad:

T

Tunnelbandit

Sexychocomama

Hi, SC! I'm sure we can be allies. I didn't really apologize to KNVB, I just didn't want him to jump out the window or something similar. After all, Holland never qualified for the World Cup and then he almost wins most irritating TTPer! Do you look anything like Britney Spears? Halle Berry, Perhaps?

:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm....Halle Berry...arghargharghargharghargh

Is it wrong that I get aroused every time I read the words "Sexual Chocolate"?

Sweeney, you're taking a shite kicking man! First, you made the fatal error of revealing to me that you play touch football, then news breaks about your semi-pro ultimate career, now your delightful cheese puffs...and don't think I'm not telling the boys about your delightful cheese puffs Tuesday night!

Alas...the only truly deserving nomination for Wanker of the Month is that hamster-hiding-homo Lansarsmstrong:eek:. Read some of his posts in the FVSL threads, and you'll surely agree. Class A cnut! And just in case KNVB and Guinness were wondering, a daft git too!

PS: goodgametodaysweeney!:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sexycoco is in the house!

Imagine what you will boyz...

As for you KNVB, get your panties out of your ass, I'm done wasting time. Obviously not having a vote, is fair enough for me.

I think I have enough BALLS to be on this forum, so don't try and protect me for being a female. ~in this case has nothing to do with it! No need to 'soften the blow' as I can certainly take it.

For some reason KNVB, I feel you have a problem with me, but why? Are you still sore about the votes? -I was one of them, "yes!"

~SCisfightingbackallingoodfunthough

I think if I looked liked Britaney Spears I would shoot myself, why be in the main stream...?

~sexycocolikesthehomerexpression!:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blocked PMs boxes

Thanks for blocking me out KNVB...

I guess you wouldn't accept a PM from me, too bad...

It was a pleasant one...

~sc:(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On my nerves....

SC~

I know this is the Irritating thread for December but you seem a bit confused! It does not say BE IRRITATING here! It's says vote here for Irritating :rolleyes:

knvbisstartingtowonderwhosworseCoppertoneorSexChoc.:(

p.s. The pm box is now empty unlike yours on a first date! ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: On my nerves....

Originally posted by knvb
SC~

p.s. The pm box is now empty unlike yours on a first date! ;)

~scyouobviouslydon'tknowmewellatall-ordoyou?;)

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delightful!

It does seem ironic that Captain Shamrock gives me grief about my delightful cheese puffs.

Quote:

the cheese puffs were delightful. Two of the women who were impressed were the young birds on staff, so maybe I was a little jealous.

Who would have guessed that the Captain, the man who couldn't cook toast, a man who fakes an onion allergy in Subway just so he doesn't have to have flavour in his meal, GIVES COOKING CLASSES on Friday afternoon. I don't thing he's impressed the young birds yet.

Yes it's true. If you're in Tsawwassen, swing by. The Captain provides the aprons

Dude, I haven't forgotten you either...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind of true.......

Yes, I am more domesticated than most TTPers would think. I like to call my 'cooking' classes, The Iron Chef Challenge . It offers another twist in my already multi-dimensional classroom. :)

As for the new birds, time and beverages will be the key. You have had a couple of opportunities recently to go out and indulge in a few beverages after work, while the Captain was out freezing his toys off, coaching a keen bunch of 14/15 year old girls. Now, it is time to open Burnsie's Bistro and see if the young birds and Screw You Captain, like the new arrangement.

Anyway, the bottom line is, that at least 3 other TTPers are thinking the same way as the Captain. You will be in an elite class, if you win, considering you have posted less than 10 times. I guess Ultimate, Touch Football, and cheese puffs are not the way to win the hearts of TTPers.

Captain

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the elite one responds

Iron chef French Immersion will take you on any time, any kitchen.

Bring your best soda bread and potato-dandelion soup recipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0