Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [December]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Guinness!!!

• Lance Arsmstrong (FVSL Threads)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Yetti (VMSL Threads)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I_Love_Sheep (FVSL Threads)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Guinness (VMSL Threads)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Screw You Captain (Ultimate Player)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Zeus (VMSL Threads & Sportstown Rep)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Lean (VMSL Threads, Ultimate Player, & Idiot Club Member)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanker

It was a tough decision between Guinness and screw U ,but after long debate screw U got the vote. As my user name states I always support a winner!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hedkandi......

Don't let him fool you. Beside the definition of 'Ultimate' is a picture of Screw You in his knee high striped socks. He even teaches the kids in his class to play the sport properly. How boring is that for the kids? I add a variation where contact is allowed, as long as it is accidental. They can run with the frisbee a bit, like football. So I teach a game that does incorporate the use of a frisbee, but by adding new dimensions to it, I seperate myself from Screw You.

You were spot on with your vote, Hedkandi.

Captain

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Guinness without a doubt is the most irritating TTPer of all time. This is a guy with about one attack that he keeps repeating mindlessly and endlessly - usually - the one he does on me is "Regs, I thought we got rid of this ...".

His whining, crying and general irritating demeanour (that word will keep him busy for awhile) should qualify this guy for the TTP Wanker Hall of Fame.

Guinness is as irritating as a jar with one pebble in it rattling continuously. Kind of like the one thought that keeps rattling around in his little attacks on other TTPers like my buddy Mr. Coppertone and his Inter buddy Jimmy Holiday. Guinness, these Inter guys got more class and piss taking in any one of their postings than all of your blatherings since you first learned to type.

By the way Guinness, what is your cards to minutes played ratio? To make this understandable. Do you ever finish a game without being tossed?

It was tempting to cast a vote for Screw You Captain but Capt'n Shamrock's campaign is a bit over the top especially the latest iteration of how his version of some game is better than Screw You's. It's a moot point Captain as you like to point out. Moot like Guinness' postings.

Now, this ought to keep Guinness busy for a few days.

:D :cool: :) :( :eek: :p ;) :D moot ;)

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aaah...

Captain Shamrock,

My vote is cast and I await January's poll to vote another ultimate player (or teacher:eek:).
Irritating or not as a TTPer, ultimate irritates me.

ultimatelythatismyfinaldecision:p

hedKandi

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To bad........

It's to bad that Lance, Yetti and the sheepshagger have all but fcuked off. (well, as bad as that could be) Now I don't know who to vote for.Voting for Screw U would only make the Captain happy and that's no good! That would then only leave a team mate and Zues to vote for. Zues is a bastard for giving me a good whack but this does not make him irritating. I just can't go against my own no matter how copperish he gets!

Maybe I can save my vote this month a use it in January to vote for the Captain and Sexchoc. who are both sure to be in the mix.What to do....... what to do.........

knvbthinkingoutloud

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: To bad........

Originally posted by knvb

Maybe I can save my vote this month a use it in January to vote for the Captain and Sexchoc. who are both sure to be in the mix.What to do....... what to do.........

knvbthinkingoutloud

Don't hurt yourself 'thinking out loud'. I think you just wanted to post something due to the fact that you are at 601, now 601 posts.

~scBTWK-NobItookyouoffofmysignature. :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

Wow your quite the English major... as for the "Regs didn't you get rid of that wanker", that was months ago, but thankfully you brought it back to my attention... you are a daft fcuk without a doubt, however it is good to see you come to the wop defence (I heard they didn't have any of their own on the weekend)!!! Jimmy is a top notch lad, but Craperpants and Jenga are egits... nae clue about football other than pulling each others chain... I guess now you can be added to the list of circle jerks having a good wank...

BTW, I've had one red in the last 5 years Snaperton supporter

Guinnesscan'tbeleivereccosthinkshe'shalloffamematerial :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How Nice

~scBTWK-NobItookyouoffofmysignature
Was I even on there? Goes to show how close I read your posts. Ive watched paint dry that was more interesting.

Am I at 602 now or 602??

knvbstumbledacrossSC'spostwhilstlookingforGuinness

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've noticed yours too

I see you took your "DIS" of the Captain off, are your trembling in your knickers too?

You should have given the Capt'n a chance to come back, oh, I see he already did...

Captain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Poor KNVB, the November KNOB of the month has no idea how to deal with the Captain's posts, all 1000 and change of them"

~scowesCopper-tuneaHighfive!
:eek:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

No I wasn't an English major but I am multi-talented. I can write and piss you off at the same time.

In my support of my nomination of Guinness as most irritating of all time I forgot to mention two other supporting reasons for getting my vote.

Guinness couldn't ad lib a fart after a baked bean dinner!
Also, Guinness is known only to be semi-articulate on days not ending in "y".

:D ;) :p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

My good buddy. You simply have to cast your honest vote for the most irritating TTPer, your buddy Guinness.

You as much as admit he's annoying in your post here. End the dillemma for yourself and vote Guinness - he deserves it.

If for no other reason vote for Guinness as he has the most open mind of all. Admit it, you can feel the draft from a mile away.

;) :p ;) :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, if this isn't enought to vote Screw You, I want to post an e-mail that has just been sent to me. I can assure you it is authentic. He can't deny it. I am very concerned at this point.

Lady, I’m your knight in shining armour, And I love you

You have made me what I am, and, I am yours.

My love, there’s so many ways I want to say I love you.

Let me hold you in my arms forevermore

You have gone and mad me such a fool

I’m so lost in your love

I know we belong together

Won’t you believe in my song

Lady, for so many years I’d thought I’d never find me

You have come into my life and made me whole

Forever, let me wake to see you each and every morning

Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear

There’s no other love like our love

In my eyes I see one else but you

There’s no other love like our love

And yes, oh yes, I’ll always want you near me

I’ve waited for you for so long

Your love’s the only love I need

And beside me is where I want you to be

Cause my love, there’s something I want you to know

You’re the love of my life

You’re my lady

The Captain who is waiting for Screw You's response. This is disgusting.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: setting the record straight

Originally posted by Screw You Captain
Kandiass,

A minor misconception: I don't actually, that would be Dude and the Captain gang banging, I mean ganging up on me.

As for irritating, guilty as charged.

To set the record even straighter, you left the park early this year- just as we were getting the hot dogs all fired up on the Bar-b-q and beginning to make a dent in the cooler- to go play Touch football. So, therefore, my contribution was to publicly TTP out of you. Can't speak for the Captain though. It is funny that a guy with so few posts is in contention to take home the big prize. :D

Sweeney, you're not going to show the side of yourseft that the Captain has portrayed at the X-Mass bash, as you? If so, we may have to "Rookie" you!

Oui, oui mon ami! :eek:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
perhaps a duo with Danny?

I know the Captain will object to shoddy quality of this post, but Dude and Captain, Fcuk you both.

Dude, you know I stayed for another beer while you guzzled Orange Crush. (granted, with codeine)

Captain, it's low even for you to stoop to mention the e-mail. Don't blame me if you wanted the lyrics to impress the boys from Club I on Saturday. I for one am looking forward to your power ballad. You'd better work on the balalaika solo, though.

sychopesdudeisn'tactuallyseriousaboutholdingtrainingtonight

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw Loose!!!

You should be embarrassed that you even know lyrics like that!!!

Most of that song is moot anyway. Whatever the frig moot means. It's a bit too tough a word for all but the learned Cap'n to grasp. Does it go moot, mooter, mootest?;) ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain

Is it true that Screw You Captain has such a narrow mind that when he walks down the school halls his ears bang together?

This guy must have something for you to name himself as your alter ego!!!!

Next month, I will vote for him as the wanker - this month I'm mooting for Guinness (new word!!!) because he has the intellect of 3 guys - Larry, Curly and Moe!

;) :p ;) :) :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cap'n

What I meant to say, was that Screw You Captain must have a few screws loose to use a take off on your fine name, to attempt to discredit you for the fine TTPer that you are!! Almost as good as your soccer skills!!! Which we all know are still quite good.

;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0