Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack/Surrey to be closer than most think. If there is to be an upset I think this is the one.

Vantreights, with the home field adv.

Gorge.

Sapperton, as much as I would like to see a valley team get through.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack/Surrey - Wack win this one
Sapp./PAU - gotta go with the nation
Gorge/Sporting - gorge in a walk
VanTreights/Westside - island team in a close one

good luck to everyone...especially the valley teams

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey, EASSSSSILY
Sapp, in another PAU OT thriller
Gorge, with Big John Studd getting another shut out
Westside, sleeper team of the tourney

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
When I watched Sapperton in the second round of the Imperial, I was underwhelmed with their play. Albeit, they were playing the Blaze, so they were hardly fired up for the match.

Look for PAU with the upset.

Should be a good one.

PS Bring your earplugs to protect yourself from Omerod's high pitched screams
good one tosser :rolleyes: upset the only upset will be your wife picking you up from the drunk tank after your loss muppit :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A question for all you "Gorge in a Walk" prognosticators... How many of you have actually seen this team play? I'm curious if there is more to go on than they have a giant keeper? Last I checked Sporting was a pretty bloody good team.

As for us and the whack, let me just say we are in no way taking this game lightly. The provincials is a 4 step process and to look past step 2 of 4 would be irresponsible and naive(sp). We will be approaching this game as a provincial cup game and possibly our last of the season not as us versus some valley side. We have Croatia to thank for the wake up call.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
good one tosser :rolleyes: upset the only upset will be your wife picking you up from the drunk tank after your loss muppit :eek:
huh? :confused:

the only drunk tank i plan on being in, is the one in penticton in about a month... and that would be one hell of a drive for my wife to come pick me up. :bronco:

as for the game this weekend... well, i just dont think i will get much playing time... considering i dont play for PAU.

good rant, though. :rolleyes:

ps who are YOU calling drunk??? :confused:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
Sixfyv, I will have your back covered as long as your wife promises to pick me up. :D
Like to think PAU can win this one, but

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I'm curious if there is more to go on than they have a giant keeper? Last I checked Sporting was a pretty bloody good team.

There is more to go on:
They look fit....there is an obvious size advantage throughout the park.
They have the skill...and they play a very agressive/physical style.
They dont make many mistakes, and they wait for there chances to attack.

Add into the equation the game is on the island, and now you have to deal with travel, Island referee....ferry food.

I also took in most of the sporting/burnaby game.

Sporting did not look like a
a pretty bloody good team

They looked like anything but.
yes, they scored some goals against burnaby, but they wont be getting those chances against Gorge.
And they also gave up too many chances.
I hope my friends on Sporting pull it off....but....well, read above.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, what you're saying is you have no idea... it's painful to watch you make all these uneducated predictions.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's really painful is trying to figure out what the hell kind of marbles are up in sid's melon!!! He can't spell, he can't decide who he supports or where he's from and he doesn't even know what team guys play for as he takes a very weak dig... I'd like to know what team he currently starts for??? :rolleyes:
ie.
"muppit" (good one Eire boy)...
"fcuk the valley " (wow, aren't you from the valley)...
"your wife picking you up from the drunk tank after your loss" (Sixfyv already lost in cup play TWICE this season)...

hewegoagainsidandguinnessputtingonthegloves!!! ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
So, what you're saying is you have no idea... it's painful to watch you make all these uneducated predictions.

What is ironic about all this is, I picked SURREY in a cake walk.... without ever seeing Chilliwack play.

Crazy Me,

Z

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possibly the combination of eating more geegers than Smallsy does chicken pies and far too many ouzo shots??? You've got issues super pip!!! :rolleyes:

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We welcome teams to the island. Enjoy the ferry, the food, the multi-million dollar floor renos (and the VIP lounge). Hey, it could be worse - we travelled to Salt Spring twice this year; there's something about the air there....
Cheers to the gallery photo taker.
Westside - enjoy the Vantreights fans.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
done and done

i'vee only got 2 words 2 say

first word ------------FRAN-
second word----------CHISE !

ANDTHEBIGREDMACHINEWILLKEEPONA'ROLLIN.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
but.....

We're not the Rangers, but we'll give this thing a try none the less. :rolleyes:

~Serious Underdogs
the trueth hurts..........................I was referring to the underdog part! I will be there even though it is going to cost me 1 ladyfriend.............o'well, it will soon be summer. :D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
huh? :confused:

as for the game this weekend... well, i just dont think i will get much playing time... considering i dont play for PAU.

:
Not yet anyway ;) We all think you would look good in the Blue and White :)

The way surrey have played of late, they better not think Chilliwack will be an easy win. If Chilliwack were at home i think they would win this game. At cloverdale it's a toss uo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0