Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Ya, but they were a Div. 1 VMSL Team at the time, so that doesn't count ;)
Winning the Imperial that year seemed to count, though. ;)

(Insert excuses about an internal team dust-up and Whitecap signings here)

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv,

That's right...you have to think like they do to get it. Actually, makes sense...sorry bigman.

BTW: Hos...Sixfyv is quite the golfer. He can join you on the course, as can I. I'm pretty good, you know.

(It's a good thing there is no video evidence out there to the contrary...keep your opinions to yourself, RF)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,
last weekend we played on one of the lower fields and the pitch was great... It appears we're getting nothing but sun the rest of the week, so the pitch (grass) won't be an issue...
BTW, don't worry too much about our battle last weekend, we have loads in the tank and our strikers will be a handfull if Donald plays!!! ;)

Prediction: PAU 2 Sap 1 :eek: (Zaurrini told me Corey would throw the match) :rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
2 years in a row, isn't that why Joe came over? :)

OT overtime header was magic! :D
We beat Metro Ford in there prime in 97 at Newton Athletic, and 98,out in some Coquitlam highschool with a track around it. I will never forget that game Iabonte was brilliant in goals, and our captain Kelly Bey was sent off ten minutes in. We played out of our skins for 80 mins one man down. Aves scored the winner in OT with a header. The other reason i will never forget that game..... Leetch nocked out my front tooth. Every time i look in the mirror it reminds me. $ 600 bones it bloody cost me. Now my fiancee wants me to fix it right for the wedding. I'm fcuking English i'm to cheap to pay twice ;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Cainy,

Congratulations on the huge victory last weekend. A lot of energy was spent on the game. Do you guys have anything left? Aves is back and so is B. Donald so defensively it will be tight.
Are we on grass or turf? There are so many fields out there it's hard to know.

Predictions
Surrey
Westside
Gorge
Toss-up
WAB thanx. Congrats on your win aswell. To be honest alot of our lads battled so hard in the PAK cup final, that we were still recovering physically and mentally from that game. this past weekend was a snooze fest until we woke up in the second half. 18 guys played this weekend, so nobody had to log huge minutes, and we should be fairly well healed for our match this weekend. Can't wait to see the new look Sap team, hopefully more finesse the Sap teams i played against used to kick shyte out of everything that moved. i'm sure there will be a few old faces. I'm just hoping not to see one old face, please tell me Hearnsy won't be there :(

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sapperton vs. PAU

Rangerforever said:
Did you not hear the man?

He said Brian Donald is back this weekend...

;)

That is definately good news (for the Muckers that is). Sorry WAB, going for Peace Arch this game, need B. Donald to shore up the Mucker d. on Tuesday :eek: :D .

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Demolition said:
That is definately good news (for the Muckers that is). Sorry WAB, going for Peace Arch this game, need B. Donald to shore up the Mucker d. on Tuesday :eek: :D .

Everyone calls B Donald a mucker but we all know we'd love to have him running our d

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, he's probably still glowing in his 98' OT winner!!! :rolleyes:
Originally posted by WAB
Predictions
Surrey
Westside
Gorge
Toss-up
Here we go again, someone's threatening Cainy again!!! ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I watched Sapperton in the second round of the Imperial, I was underwhelmed with their play. Albeit, they were playing the Blaze, so they were hardly fired up for the match.

Look for PAU with the upset.

Should be a good one.

PS Bring your earplugs to protect yourself from Omerod's high pitched screams

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Red Dragon said:
Everyone calls B Donald a mucker but we all know we'd love to have him running our d

I think the defenders on the whole wouldn't love it, but If he runs at me I'll be ready. :rolleyes:

he's lost a step you know :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pssst: Aves and Red Dragon... at least he hasn't lost his hair, although he lost his nut years ago!!! :)

As for Omerods screams, I've already got plugs for anyone interested... $5 a pair!!! :rolleyes:

thecobra13

Apr 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fun having 2 yellows equaling a suspension. Some boyz will have to be on good behavior the rest of the way....or they'll be watching with the rest of the beer gardens.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey in a walk

Westside in a close one

Gorge in a walk

Sapperton in an ugly game.

Best of luck to all!!! Except the valley and island teams! :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least the changerooms used here on in during the Provincials won't smell that bad this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0