Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Men moving to Summer?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob,

Man your not so bright you never were a good player and sure do not know the game( i hope ur not coaching). As for ontario they won the nationals 3 years ago and recently PEI beat BC for 3rd place hahaha muppet. Those are just 2 examples
but what about the other 6 or 7 other provinces that get shellacked EVERY year they show up at Nationals?
man ur a smart one! Here is some more help for you KNOB! Past winners last 10 years

1998-RDP Concordes ,Quebec
1999-Calgary Celtic SFC (Callies)
2000-Lucania Soccer Club,Manitoba
2001-King of Donair, Nova Scotia
2002-Sons of Italy, Manitoba
2003-Calgary Callies
2004-Pegasus FC, BC OMG!
2005-Scarborough GS United, Ontario
2006-Ottawa St. Anthony Italia, Ontario
2007-Calgary Callies
2008-Calgary Callies

Seems as if so the provinces you mentioned that get (how did u say it) "shellacked EVERY year" are winning! KNVB you are one big idiot!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Mr. Base when you need to have an intalagent conversation? I suppose it’s my fault for thinking that you’d have something further to add. Unlike you, larsson, I’ve been there as a player and medaled, so let’s put our playing ‘careers’ aside for the sake of the conversation shall we?

You’ve taken me too literally on this. What I meant is not every team wins every year, though AB has had a strong showing. Surely it won’t last forever and you’ll have to move further east in search of acceptance. BC has had a few medals and good showings in that list you know. Ask any one of the players on your team that have played, it is extremely difficult thing to win is Nationals. Even you can figure out it’s 5 provincial cup finals in 6 days, surely even you were exhausted just watching it. In 03’ we won 6-0 2 or 3 times against the very teams I listed. Was it because we played in the summer?

I suppose I’m not making a strong point, but what I am trying to point out, other than you’re clouded by someone else’s success and that your head is so far up your own ass you can see the next Twinkie coming, is that playing in the summer isn’t the complete answer here. Pooling the player talent along with it is key IMO. Feel free to cut and paste something if I’m wrong but I think BC is the only province to have multiple “premier” leagues?

I have a hang over. Fack off...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob it is harder to win a medal as a coach than it is as a player but you would not know that cause ur not even a player

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson,

How many of your guys get paid? Just a question............I know players on Lucania in Winnipeg were getting paid more than the Fury were back then.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob it is harder to win a medal as a coach than it is as a player but you would not know that cause ur not even a player
Says someone who has never won one as a player. Is it better to coach in the summer or can you coach in the winter?

Bike racks 3:00. I can do this all day.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So does the province whose team wins Nationals automatically become the top soccer province in the country?

This could simply suggest that a number of that province's top players go to one team whereas they could be spread out in a more competitive ("balanced") league.

I think the best determiner of where the best players are developed is: how many of them make the National teams and/or are playing in pro leagues?

I am guessing that Ontario would lead in these regards, though they do have 3-5 times the population of the western provinces.

Checking the history of U-17 boys/girls Canada Games winners/medalists might suggest a pattern as well?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man you guys are so easy to wind up lol must be the depressing weather you get all year round.

Knob your house league buddy. I am actually coaching right now Callies Major Indoor. But coaching these guys is not hard but say i was coaching you it be stressful , it be hard to coach players that do not know what to do.

Captain none of our players get paid they actually pay to play.

Tuna good one Lardson nice! took you how long to think that one up i guess ur thinking is like how you run a business

Beckhamandposh ( such a stupid name ) all the credit goes to Dave Randall and what he has done . He should be coaching a National team or pro team. i am just learning form the best and hopefully i can be as good as him. the closing thing to Dave out in BC would be Dave Corr or Gary Ayre

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone give an update on how Alberta teams have done in the Canadian Nationals recently?

Relative to other Provinces, etc. Also, is there any one team that has dominated?

Thanks, and Happy New Year everyone.

Sir M.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0