Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Masters] 2005 Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggs

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right Luchie bring our match into the pissing contest and and while you're at it, why not a little bit of league trashing now that you have moved on. Yes we lost 12-1 but played Peg to two ties during the regular season before losing in both cups to you. 1-0 and a who gave a sh*t game 4-0

Our game was humiliating but again try and remember how our league works. We had 4 players in starting spots for the game vs Surrey because of the under 35's we have on our team. Demographics change and take a team like Norvan next year with Danny Vaugn now being eligible. Things change so lighten up on the trash talk. The league has served your team well over the years.

To get on topic, I was sorry to see Peg and Freybe get knocked out. It sounds like Peg had a good go of it and the game could have gone either way. Haven't heard about the Freybe game but the score was close.

Good luck to Peg next year and I'm hoping to keep up with the banter from JAGS and Sir M.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS said:
C'Side ....... yes, I did see a good deal of the pitch today on my one leg. A lot more than you have used in the last couple years. Actually, have you seen your legs in the last couple years?????? Fair comment on the Tic v. Gers. Congrats on the league title. No BC spot is given for any team, but I am willing to put a pint on being in the dance next year. How about Coveside???? I will proudly put the Peg jersey on again next year and am sure to see my fair share of minute. And you???? I will leave it to you to wish all the best to CSI or whatever bitter name you are choosing to use this week. Maybe comments on the game would be more appropriate since this is the (Masters) 2005 Provincial Cup Draw. Actually, should you be posting in here?????????

JAGS

Wow that hit a sore spot.

For the record, that was one of my drunken teamates, posting from my computer. Think 7-aside beer garden, and you may be able to figure out the culprit.

I only seen the 2nd half of your game, you guy's had your chances. Believe it or not, I am Sorry to see you guy's go out.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggsie,

Not a shot at Malone's or the League, but at the those backhanded "congrats" directed at us over the past few weeks in regards to either our move or the BCs. Personally, I've enjoyed the flavour of the league, but to suggest that we stay in a league just to secure a Provincial spot is just silly.

"We had 4 players in starting spots for the game vs Surrey because of the under 35's we have on our team. Demographics change and take a team like Norvan next year with Danny Vaugn now being eligible."

True, but let's not forget that the NSCL isn't the only league that allows U-35's to play during the season.

Best of luck.

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, but let's not forget that the NSCL isn't the only league that allows U-35's to play during the season.

It isn't? What other league allows under 35 players?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may be wrong, but I believe that the WCOTSL also allows some U-35's.

Luch:

You are correct. Our league lets each team carry 3 players between 31-34 on their rosters for league play only. Their ID cards are also marked on the back to distinguish them from other players.

For a team to CAT players with a VMSL counterpart, the players have to be over 35 (they can't take one of the underage roster spots) - just thought I'd throw that in to cause more confusion....

beerz,

stew :cool:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The WCOTSL has some grandfathered U-35's (that may be of age this year) and then each team is allowed 3 others that can only play in league and league cup games.

See the WCOTSL thread for another related topic.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Luch:

You are correct. Our league lets each team carry 3 players between 31-34 on their rosters for league play only. Their ID cards are also marked on the back to distinguish them from other players.

Cheers. We've got a couple of "younger" lads between 31-34.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'Side ......... I thought you would have learned the problems created by allowing someone pissed to post under your name. :D :D I did see someone on the far side proudly wearing their hoops. The Rangers kit stayed in the bag yesterday, since we were playing a team with the name Rangers and also yesterday's Old Firm result. I took a double whammy yesterday on both losses ....... and the exact same scoreline.

JAGS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I'll be laughing all right.
You see, politically, I've got to put on the brave, jovial face regardless of the outcome.
It could damage my reputation which I so obviously crave when I like to be accepted by everyone in the football community.

:rolleyes: ;)

Anyway, ya shite disturber, I'm sure there'll be more banter back and forth before week's end. :D

How are those card appeals coming along anyway?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch what are you doing posting at 558 AM?

Well done by Coach, RF and the Rangers. Although it is a bit unusual in a cup game to have two PKS called in that fashion, the bottom line is that they weathered the storm, and are through and we are not (I guess the scouting report that the SFC goaltender was a weak spot was a bit off :rolleyes: he made a couple saves in the first half that were the best I have seen all year).
Best of luck boys.

PS Shuey didn't get a red, I have the game sheet.

And,

cside17 said:
Jag's, did you play today?

Shitty day for you!

:confused: :confused:

Cside, or whichever genius hacked into your computer, he played with a pulled groin and had a very gutsy performance. And he'll be playing for Peg next year. Well done JAGS.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
behemoth said:
Sry. Utd 4 PAU 2

Next weeks Surrey United / Rangers game is a toss-up, though Surrey United may have a tough time getting through/around the Bailey/McLean backline without Howes and Kiwi.

No worries...I hear Bailey struggles for pace with a cast on. :rolleyes:

might be time for RF to suit up in something other than his Ranger thong and jean shorts. :D

Have a great game boys!
Have fun and don't hurt each other now. :cool:

go SU

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take it a Rangers player broke his leg? Nasty, we had a player break his leg this year.
Has it alway's been 2 yellows and you have to sit out?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vicman:

Sorry mate, just a bit of gamesmanship going on for the Surrey Derby.
Regs drew 1st blood, you can blame him. :D

I think it's 3 yellows and you sit if I'm not mistaken.

Best of luck against Inter,

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0