Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Masters] 2005 Provincial Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicman

Apr 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the field at Newton grass or turf? If it is turf, what type of boots should we wear. We only have 1 turf field over here and we don't get to use it.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newton has both grass and turf.
You are on grass on Saturday.

Sunday is a different story though. :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Newton has both grass and turf.
You are on grass on Saturday.

Sunday is a different story though. :D

Coach , do you think you could really handle the skill of the SU crew on turf??...good thing you're on grass after all. At least you could say there was a bad bounce that decided it. ;)

au natural baby :wa:

looking forward to it
Will RF reveal the thong if you lose?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all piss takes aside...I heard that all the games were initially scheduled for the turf for the weekend...but, Sat was not avail because of lacrosse..so the Sat games are on grass at Newton..which they should be anyways. So on Sun, the open semi is postponed but the masters semi is on turf...even though there is a perfectly good grass field avail, which is being used on Sat. So , the question begs, why would anyone think playing on turf is a good option for Sun when a good grass field is avail in the same complex? Who makes the call in the end?
What makes sense here boys?

Why would anyone think turf is better than a good grass field in May for the provincial cup? I know the turf is handy for some pints on the patio but there should be a better reason than that.

either way it'll all play out but inquiring minds are curious who makes these decisions. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2 Victoria Athletics 1

Aves:
There are two reasonable explanations why it's going on the turf tomorrow.

I gotta run.
Let's touch base next week.

All piss takes aside,
RF

:rolleyes:

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All piss take aside I just came back from Newton park and the Turf was occupied by wee little guys kicking a ball rather than throwing it with a stick so what is the real story????

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
I know the turf is handy for some pints on the patio but there should be a better reason than that.

upon reflection...maybe that is a most excellent reason. :D

stepping off the soapbox for a pint and a good view,

Aves

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reasonable?

Give me a break.

At this time of year, given the choice between a nice grass pitch or turf? Only the FVSL could try and justify this one. Sorry, and the women's league :rolleyes:

What a joke.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Regs:

Is TTP having a golf tourney this year?

Let me step in and explain the Piss take to Old Reggy here, by asking you if there is a golf tourney this year, he is in fact saying that you, Old Reggy, can start organizing the tourney and practicing for the tourney on Monday, because the Mighty Rangers are going to kick your ass on Sunday and send all the Scum back to Cloverhoof.

By the way, I have played many rounds in preperation for this years Golf Tourney, thats how I now about these types of Piss Takes.

HOS

Lets Go Geeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrs

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1 SU 0

Scoreline reflects a game that could have gone either way.
Scheuey with the marker on his noggin.
In fact, when we scored with about 6 to go, they were having us.

We will take it against a team that does not need anyone to describe how good they are.
But I will.
They are a phenomenal football club.

Regs:
You played an incredible game brother.
Balls:
You too man.

Cheerio,

RF

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be the champ you gotta beat the champs,that being said the good guys won.German piggy backing a Greek,fireman drill??Shoe man,pump it up,Air who,can you say hello final baby.Big Mac must have renewed his fishing licence,he sure hooked a Howes full of minnows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0