Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe Thornton

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another thing you can't replace is the ghost of Kesler the last two games without Sundin.

A lot of truth to that.

I'm just starting to buy in to the rumors about Sundin's hip. Those things just don't fix themselves.

That being said, you get the feeling he has yet to be really heard from this year...that whatever is left in the tank will be spent on this run.

Let's hope so...

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then the ghost of Kesler...funny he had the same amount of goals the first 2 games with the superstar as the last 2 games without him. I hope Sundin turns things around as he deserves a cup but let's not make Sundin out to be something he isn't. Kesler carried that line when they were hot and I'm waiting for the other 2 to step up big time. Demitra is showing signs but with Mats, as Dude said, I hope it isn't the hip. At least Kesler is still a beast on the PK and still works his butt off forechecking, which is more than Mats does when he isn't on his game!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then the ghost of Kesler...funny he had the same amount of goals the first 2 games with the superstar as the last 2 games without him. I hope Sundin turns things around as he deserves a cup but let's not make Sundin out to be something he isn't. Kesler carried that line when they were hot and I'm waiting for the other 2 to step up big time. Demitra is showing signs but with Mats, as Dude said, I hope it isn't the hip. At least Kesler is still a beast on the PK and still works his butt off forechecking, which is more than Mats does when he isn't on his game!

You must have your blinders on then....All Kesler was, was a third line energy guy until Sundin showed up.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic. Like for almost the entire series, Joe was brutal tonight. Not even a glimpse of superstardom. Getzlaf ate him up.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We now get the Hawks because of it though, so thanks Joe!

No idea why people are happy to play the Hawks. They can skate, they can score, and they can play tough. They injured all the bruisers on Calgary. Everyone said they'd be the ones who got pushed around. Whose going to match up against Byfugluen or whatever his name is? Another reason to hate Thornton!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea why people are happy to play the Hawks. They can skate, they can score, and they can play tough. They injured all the bruisers on Calgary. Everyone said they'd be the ones who got pushed around. Whose going to match up against Byfugluen or whatever his name is? Another reason to hate Thornton!

Are you kidding? I'm not saying the Hawks are going to be easy, but the Hawks are the lesser of 3 evils. Wings, Ducks or Hawks? You gotta be wanting to play the Hawks. As long as we stay out of the box the series is ours in 5. I want to say 4 but I'm going to give the Hawks a game :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding? I'm not saying the Hawks are going to be easy, but the Hawks are the lesser of 3 evils. Wings, Ducks or Hawks? You gotta be wanting to play the Hawks. As long as we stay out of the box the series is ours in 5. I want to say 4 but I'm going to give the Hawks a game :D

I'm saying some people preferred playing the Hawks over the Flames!

People talk about the Canucks rolling over the Blues in 4...that series was not your typical 4 game sweep (i.e Boston/Mtl and CBJ/Detroit), and if Luongo doesn't stand on his head, should have gone 6 games at least.

I'll bet you my TTP Stock Portfolio that the Nucks don't win in fewer than 6 games, if they do win at all! :D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have faith I T. They should win in six or at worst seven. Goaltending WILL be the key deciding factor. Habby was on a roll back with Tampa. Don't see it happening against the Nucks. Wow, what an atmosphere Thursday nite will be....Glad I'm there!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have faith I T. They should win in six or at worst seven. Goaltending WILL be the key deciding factor. Habby was on a roll back with Tampa. Don't see it happening against the Nucks. Wow, what an atmosphere Thursday nite will be....Glad I'm there!!

I have faith, more than most actually. I have no doubts in my mind we can beat anyone that's left. I wish I was there Thursday, have tickets but can't get off work early enough to make the retarded 6 PM start.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have faith, more than most actually. I have no doubts in my mind we can beat anyone that's left. I wish I was there Thursday, have tickets but can't get off work early enough to make the retarded 6 PM start.

You selling those tickets? C'mon, help a fellow Cloverdale Italiano out!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0