Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pointing fingers

hey devil, I bet I know where El prez is, he's calling a meeting with his buddies Gino. M, Frankie. A and Sal. C and they are all pointing their fingers at each other. No it was'nt me who told you to write that it was Gino Fcuk you it was'nt me it was sal ya right it was frankie I was'nt even there el prez told me to do it!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's El Prez

This is such a fun game.......Hey do you know who el-prez is? I dunno do you? No , Do you? Do you know who el-Prez is? No I dunno who he is. do you know who he is?

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
apprentice goes hollywood

Apprentice love your last post was laughing my ass off with the
professore.

P.S. My new name for you is hollywood!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA = Hollywood

I've mastered the post like Jimmy Holiday has mastered the bate.
You two chotas waiting for me to come bring my World Tour Soccer title to the back room and put it up for grabs?

tHEcHAMP...I think it would be only fair to bring the world tour soccer trophy over since the last time I visited you so glady let me take your trophy!!!!!!!

THE eLiTe

The_Devil

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop talking

apprentice, your a little too young,think before you speak.

and quit sucking up to the champ and the professor,they know your mixing the the flour.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
treviso 5 calabria 1

I was there to witness the bashing of a young and very dis organised side...

Calabria did have there chances dont get me wrong, however the final touch was not there.

Missing foward Corazza was a key problem, cause the forward line of Tommy A did not do a good job, actually it was pretty shite, he trashed talk most of the game, but thats about it.

In midfield Joe M did an ok job for Calabria, but I think he's coming back from injury, if you seen the game, you could see he had back problems from painting at work.
Maybe he should just stick with the painting.

Then also in midfield was Jordan R, who quite did not show up, I cant believe coach Joe M sr kept him on till half time. Who should have got the shaft, I also believe they should rip up his contract, cause he's ****en shite.

But last and least is Calabria's keeper, I not sure what was going on, but it look like the circus was in town again.

Since Treviso did not score last week, they answered back well with 5 goals. They can't even score 5 goals in pratice, to show you how bad the Calabria's defence was.

Overall the game could have gone either way at first, however the luck once again goes to the better team.

I can see Treviso taking the cup this year, if they played like the did this weekend.

But the bottom line is, Tommy A the Calabria forward has got to go, and same with Jordan R in midfield. You might as well bring back tim hunter from the canucks in 94 to fill in the spot.

From the bitch!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: coppertone

Originally posted by The_Devil
please stop the remarks about him.

life is tough for him right now so f--- of-

What?

Did he use SPF 20 instead of SPF 15??
Decisions , decisions???:confused:

He must know by now that when you cross the Tropic of Cancer, and run adjacent to third moon of Jupiter...in fact everyone knows ...you cannot use SPF 20, but must go down to the 15! Gee-Whiz!
Keep your shades on Devil, and pass the word onto Coppertone...we expect a nice Golden Brown Tan when he gets back.

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devil do you know with just a splash of my holy water i will make you dissapear ......" so i guess you really not that tough are you now" so a little more respect or else i will come in studs up......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Champ go to burger king and order yourself 356 woppers and shove your mouth full and stop talking stupid.....I love it when your using other people's names on this site

Jimmy holiday not a bad goal on sunday did you get rewarded from bobby t or did proffesorre get on his hands and knees and prayed for more goals .........." I DOUBT THAT "

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

Devil do you know with just a splash of my holy water i will make you dissapear ......" so i guess you really not that tough are you now" so a little more respect or else i will come in studs up......

Your imagination runs as wild as your mouth I see,I'm sure The_Devil would welcome that challenge.......

You should get on your hands in knees when in the presence of "The Most Electrifying Man"in TTP,Jimmy Holiday.......and one more thing....

GO FCUK YOURSELF....PUNK

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Treviso did not score last week, they answered back well with 5 goals. They can't even score 5 goals in pratice, to show you how bad the Calabria's defence was.

Hey are you scouting our practices??

I can see Treviso taking the cup this year, if they played like the did this weekend.

:confused: So what is it do you think we can't score or are we going to win the cup? you don't think we can keep that pace up?

C'mon Maldini I know you're lurking and just itching to say something :D :D

The_Devil

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
try me.

you are a blessing,please feel free to call me at anytime.

you will need holy water to put out the fire,because that is the only thing that will save you.

leave all the children alone and come and play with me.

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk you

prez go fcuk yourself, come out and play DONT BE SCARED, YOU SOUND TOUGH BEHIND THE COMPUTER YOU COWARD.you and your fag friends are going to get it.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TARD AND FEATHERED? :D :D :D

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby t your big mouth got you nowhere in life but mine got me stardom .......you dont have your own thread .....people love it i give great entertainment by harpooning your fat ass so stop fcukin the devil and play with el-presidente and by the way i seen you the another night around that scum hole of a place commercial drive i should have stoped and kiked your fat ass but i didnt want to embarras you in front of your little friends .........

Devil call me 666-6666:D :D :D :D :D :D

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what is it do you think we can't score or are we going to win the cup? you don't think we can keep that pace up?

demolition

who r u?

how was pratice at kensignton park tonight?

the old guys got the winner at the end...but the young ones took over most of the game....give me a chat back...ltr

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 v 1 for Pugs

Calabria took a beating tonight.....Tommy the goalie was beat more times than a chug on Main street. Some golas were pretty soft but the whole team was not ready to play...OH WELL....

The Bitch, you should stop sucking Demos matz and get some playing time you fool.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Last 20

Saw the last 20 minutes of the game....
and Calabria had most of the play.

I guess it was because Puglia was up by four:rolleyes:

But, Calabs did have about five GREAT chances to score, and didn't.

The Pugs keeper did well between the pipes...stopping three breakaways. Two by Joe M. and one by Andrew C.

One Calab player put it over the net from inside the six....dont know who he was.

One shot hit the post, and the rebound went to Joe Fazio who unleashed a nice shot that the keeper stopped.

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
you should have watched the first half of the game puglia was all over calabs. really early they scored a great goal top corner by leo and just after that there was a scramble and the goalie was out of position and giovanni scored. the third was from randaz a flick over the keep and the fourth was a cross and giovanni scored his second and matt judd scored a great goal from 40 yards out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0