Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New York Pallini

Who is this giovanni Character? Never heard of the kid? You should say really early "WE" scored a great goal....and "I" scored my second" Relax buddy......don't pitch a tent or your bro might show you up with the soon to be back to back Ital league winners.
Matt Judd's goal was so weak...I dunno how you get great goal from a shot that was on the ground for 25 feet out of the 40 and went right under the goalie who was waiting for the shot to get to the net.

Alot of TTpers in attendace...Devil, commish, Gino Muoio ( ttp icon), champ, professor, Jimmy H., Crazy Calabrese, Zaurinni,2smallpallini.

But el-presidente was no where to be seen.........

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calabria looked bad....

Puglia pissed Calabria last night,5-0 by half I believe.What is happening to the mighty Calabrese?Have all the changes hurt them or will they rebound after 2 punishing losses,time will tell :eek:

But el-presidente was no where to be seen.........

What a shock that was!

Your a COWARD El Prez,all this beware this beware that bull,yet you always hide.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have some lotion for you

I thought the Calabria keeper might need some tips on how to survive in the I-tal league.

1. Put Sun-Block on 1/2 hour before game time while stretching.
2. Re-apply right before game time on sensitive areas (Back of neck, back of legs).
3. Keep lotion in goal, do not apply with gloves on, this may lead to more exposure to harmfull rays.
4. Put collar of shirt up, during corner kicks and free kicks in your half.
5. Go studs up on any player that tries to chip you, mexican night is on mondays and the salsa was left at home.

Keep your head up kid, at least your team has a win and a few goals for.

HOSlookingforshade

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2pallini down....

...one TTP identity to go. Thanks to Ze Apprentizz for divulging this information - which woke me up to the fact that I've been taking digs at a 16-year-old. That makes me feel like a big man.

So I talk to my bro last night, about 3 hours after yesterday's debacle and all he says is "Have they posted anything on TTP yet?"

I tell you, this site has its demons. Anyways, he fully admitted that he played like shite and really should have stopped Judd's goal. These things happen, I suppose. Not to me though. :)

I heard Roselund's kid had a real cracker of a match. Apparently, in a six-minute sequence he gets burned for one goal, burned for another goal, and then puts a potential "Chunger of the Week" on a Puglia player for the straight red. In honor of this dubious achievement, I have come up with the following:

Such three-part sequences have, in the past, been referred to as the "Dana Murzyn Hat-trick" or the "Bryan Helmer Trifecta". In essence, it has to be three events which have major effects on the game. Like giving away a PK, taking a yellow, and then the subsequent red. And this kind of stuff happens all the time in the I-Tie league.

Now, we add another title to this hallowed list - "The Roselund Triple".

Cheers,
-Sensei.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When your brother is the immortal Sensei...I think he has had enough tips on how to "Survive" in the Italian League.;)

SH, thanks for bringing that guy up.....I hope to God he is not an import...He has started every game I think:confused: and is pathetic. His tackle yesterday was brutal as was his defending, well for the 14 minutes he was on the pitch.

Rumors are circulating that the merando familia is in negotiations to buy out the remainder of Joe Marello sr. contract and are in the process of looking for a new bench boss????????????????????

Professor, any comments about last nights game or the possibility of you leaving Cat to finally shine in the spotlight at Calabria?;)

I think after it was 3-0 most of the talk around Clinton was in reference to EL PRESIDENTE

TA

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New York Pallini

Originally posted by The Apprentice
the soon to be back to back Ital league winners.

It really bothers me when players who have done squat that lead to Catz' win last year, are the ones beaking off about how they won last year.

Apprentice and Coppertone!!!!!

I dont hear the Professor talking about last year...
All class Prof:eek:
Now, if you could just pass that on to the new players....

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey apprentice, i am in the last year of my three year contract as part of the organization ...first year lost in semi finals....second year championship....third year ???????? waits to be seen..

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 6 v 1 for Pugs

The Bitch, you should stop sucking Demos matz and get some playing time you fool. [/B][/QUOTE]

regarding this last quote from the "crazy something"...I'm not sucking on Demos matz, and also I have played everyone min of every game this far in the season...

Also what team are you on "Crazy something", cause I can't wait to kick your minging little ass.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calabria (rumors of folding)

It has come to my attention after last nights terrible performance by Calabria, that rumors have them folding sometime during the long weekend.

If you seen the game, you haven't seen any such disaster since the september 11 attack on usa. Talking to Joe M sr after the game, he states"they hope to bounce back after two defeats and there confident to do so."

Then with my report after the game with Joe M jr he states" I am frustrated, we can't get anything going, we can't score. I think the last time we scored, was picking up a hooker on main and hastings week ago."

Then we asked Joe, hows the team feeling thow?
He states" well were feeling kinda down, for myself I haven't got over the Canucks getting knocked out of the playoffs, so im still on recovery. The head doctor im seeing says ill be fine, coming next time early next season. Therefor I might pack it in.

then asked"does that mean the team could be folding?

Joe M jr states" yes i do believe so... Once i'm gone, i think i take a leading role, and im sure people will follow... Therefor im going make my statement this weekend to the team about leaving. And most likely many of my fellow players will follow and the Calabria team will no longer be this season... Also are sponsors have given up on us, they have left, I dont have my blue boots anymore, they took everything. They phoned us yesturday and told they were not putting up for us anymore, they also said "we hav your tracksuits but were not givening them to you" thats why you don't see us with tracksuits at the field. All we got is our yellow Mc Donald uniforms. Yes thats about all, but look for Calabria to fold from this years season this long weekend.

Thanks Joe M jr for your time after the game. And there you have it, a sad statement but true. Look for Calabria to fold sometime this long weekend.

From the bitch your daily report.
ciao

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we win this year and the team that was Catanzaro won last year, wouldnt that make Cat back to back Champs?

Seriously you need to stop worrying about Catanzaro and worry about your own team...idiot!!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice what the hell do you think EL-presidente sleeps i am always watching and reading ,,,,,,,, call me 666-6666:D :D :D

Proffesore get a day job you bum sitting and playing video games all day..........and by the way you never had a contract you were always being used!!!!!!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Appy

Originally posted by The Apprentice
If we win this year and the team that was Catanzaro won last year, wouldnt that make Cat back to back Champs?

Seriously you need to stop worrying about Catanzaro and worry about your own team...idiot!!!!

Tell me,
you're not calling me an idiot...are you?

You know exactly what I mean...
The way you and Coppertone are talking, well gloating really, about how your defending champs.
HA!
Catanzaro are the defending champs, and YOU had nothing to do with it.

Also, I am not worried about Catanzaro...I am just bothered with YOUR comments! ...idiot!

The Bitch,

Must say.... i really enjoy 'the bitch reports'
Somewhat entertaining....:)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teddy TA was apart of the Win or should I say LOSS

TA played up front for Friuli in that game and he could'nt finnish his dinner, with the mighty friuli lossing in OT on a golden goal.

After the match TA was told that he had been traded to Catz for some new paint for the bench and a six pack of Pilsner.

HOS thinks Friuli got the best of that Trade;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finished for lack of finish in finals

I will get Perry Mason on the Caper right away.

This could be bigger than, why Croatians are not Inports in the I-League.
I know, I know, it is all about Geaography right.

Or when Jimmy missed three sitters in a play-off game, and lost a few people some cake.

HOSontoCapers

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Come on Appy

Originally posted by Zaurrini

HA!
Catanzaro are the defending champs, and YOU had nothing to do with it.

I take that back....

According to HOS, you did have something to do with it!
:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was Latore I tell ya

I will have to come out and say that I did take the v.i.p. pass to the mirage because the anniversary party invitation was also included..I would like to apologize to whomever this has affected in a negative way.

Dissapointed
TA:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0