Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So????

Who won???

Reading Coppertones "prediction" at 9pm, when the game started at 7:30pm.....I'll assume Puglia won.

Anyone know for sure?
I'd phone the Commish, but he doesn't get up until the crack of noon.

Super Pippo

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Need a Game Report

All that were at the game last night, please give us a report of any kind, Goal Scorers, Big Plays, Ref report, and MVP.
How was the crowd and the pitch.

We need Information.

HOS

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puglia 2 Calabria 0

Puglia definately deserved the win.Calabria lacked the youthful excitement they had during the year,they did have some chances at the beginning of the game to go ahead but failed to capitilize.Laurent opened the scoring in the 1st half slotting home a breakaway.The second half was more of the same with Puglia having most of the possesion,Craig Richards scored a nice goal on a free kick that was about 25 yards out...

Game MVP Craig Richards

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The second year in a row that the Championship team knocks off Veneto in the playoffs. Must be some sort of karma thingy.

Congrats to Puglia for their win, and more importantly congrats to Carmine who did an excellent job running the tournament this season. Lots of little, but important, things were implemented which brought the overall quality up. It was a lot of fun and I was impressed at the level of play teams other than us showed during the summer.

War Veneto Summer '03,
-Sensei.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's tough right now to grasp the loss but I would like to thank all of my Calabria teamates for the great year we had and for showing alot of heart and determination throughout the year.

Hats off to Puglia, they have a very good team and played extremely well last night and were justly rewarded.

Fil, maybe we could of used your experience this year:rolleyes:

Like sensei said, Carm did a hell of a job with the league and it only looks like it will get better....

Philosopher, it has been nice talking to you, get a life, get a job, and keep your head up;)

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK OFF CRAZY CALABRESE....OR SHOULD I SAY RICK MERANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last night while i was with Gino Muoio ( you guys can all stop worrying, I have found Gino Muoio) after the big game which was heavy duty damaging for Puglia, we ran into a bitter Rick Merando...We said hey Rick, good try, wipe your eye!!! And he replied" I guess I am not the Crazy Calabrese anymore:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...I didn't want to say anything cause my Gelati was melting...fcuking cheap frosted malt Gelati's at Swangard:mad: .....It was obvious that his frustration spoke and he did not realize what he was saying....So there you have it I found Gino Muoio and solved the mystery of the Crazy Calabrese.

I would like to thank all of you for listening to my stories and I wish you all a good year in the winter and to El-Presidente, Apprentice, Philosopher, Accountant, Primetime, the Lupi, Worm, Commish, Zaurrini, and co I hope you guys continue the dream of the ELITE

And i heard at the gelati store that the professor is not satisfied with the backrrom and is joining the elite....

I REAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYY LIKE GELATI

B

Boom Boom

I would like to congratulate Puglia on their win last night, it was long over due. I would also like to congratulate all of my Calabria teamates for the great run put together at the end of the season. A special thanks to Rick for the time and money invested this year !!

P.S. its still tickin!!!!

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To CC

I like to say I have a job, my life is 100% better then yours shite your friend with Rob M and my head always up.

Let's not talk about your head because last time I saw your head it was hitting the cement at the Castle with your buddy Rob M.

Calabria will never win a cup with you on the team.

Trivia Question of the day when was the last time Calabria has won the cup.

Thank You

The Philosopher has spoken

Boom Boom is that what you a Rick do

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Philosopher

See you soon partner, see you soon.....I'm gonna be in a COMA from all the gelati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :p :cool: THE ELITE .....4-LIFE

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Times!!!!

This is the highest ranking member of the elite on ttp...I would like to inform the philosopher that BOOM BOOM is an associate of the elite and has played a couple of indoor games with the squad, so lay off the poor guy.

JULY 4th= Juntas
JULY 5th= Juntas
JULY 6th= Juntas
JULY 7th= COMA

ONE MORE WEEK BRO ....;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2003 Season

we need a new thread....

Time to start up the Ital League Bantar.

League starts in a month, and most teams are starting to form their rosters.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League starts in a month, and most teams are starting to form their rosters.
Is that what they call it? I would have called it whoring for players. ;)

Start your own thread numbnuts while you're at it add a poll.

maybenotknvb'slastpostintheI-tiethread.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0