Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tourney Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

Hey fil, how the fcuk did you miss that chance!!!!! my grandma chnghoa could of put that in. i didn't know you brought the bro in law to play with you, he played quite we'll considering he is 1 horespower faster than a turtle. i also can't believe that jimmy holiday played in the back, maybe because of your treeeeeeeeep!, man you guys gotta start telling the truth and admit that some of you should step aside and let guys alot younger then you play!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci mi pale what the hell was your coach thinking of starting you yesterday you were a total embarrasment to the rest of your midget idols ..............no wonder friuli signed you the president told friuli they must sign a midget so people would come watch and laugh.......

Jimmy holiday no wonder your team lost ...your so fcukin slow that the only thing you run for is a sandwich ..........maybe they should put food at all corners of the pitch so u would actually make a run or two..............

Proffesore your team plays as shity as you do video games you hermit......get off the couch and go back to the drawing board ........YOUR TEAM BELONGS AT FITNESS WORLD......

Zaurinni you should have never skipped your training classes in delta....you really stunk and showed the real reason on why calabria didn't care that you left .....yesterday the only thing big about your game was your ass......

bobby t so sad that i didnt see u on the pitch you fat piece of shite
what you din't want to see your honey jimmy holiday run his fat ass or were you concentrating on how to trim that hair on your face........maybe you should grow some on your bald head instead......

apprentice you are the biggest whiner on the feild maybe the proffesore forgot to bring a baby soother ..........1 goal is that all ....watch out cheap fcuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coppertone nice hairdo geek .....what you think by getting a new dew would earn more playing time......we have enough guidos in this league we dont need anymore......

Thechunger,at the pitch yesterday 1 guy said it best about u " how the fcuk is this guy on the field he is brutal.......and the funny thing is he wasn;t the only 1 saying it....hang em up you bum..."

Champ what are you sleeping with the proffes and you think you know who i am ? I know who you are hanging out with paolo rossi ..........

AKA mene gene what a true italian league legend keep up the good work ..........jim sung says hi

the champ

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
croad idiot

ALL US ITALIANS FORGOT THAT CROADS ARE THE BEST AND THEY ALL ARE FANS OF THE SAC KINGS AND COLORADO AVS. NEVER MET A NORMAL CROAD AND DON'T THINK I EVER WILL. LET'S TALK SOCCER EXPLAIN TO ME HOW CROTIA CAN ONLY FIELD ONE DECENT TEAM WHICH ARE HALF IMPORTS WHILE THERE ARE PLENTY OF ITALIAN TEAMS AND TALENT IN THIS CITY. NOW GO AND START A WAR WITH YOUR COUSIN.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK, were not as dumb as you fcukin Croats...you only have to try to get us to join the pool once...if people want to join then they can but they don't need a b.o. smelling, living in the past, bonesmoker of an old man to keep bringing the subject up.

So do us a favor and fcuk off you Chekneek.

Pool Tip: Pick Italy to win!!!!

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

you stupid croat bastard, why don't you tie a grenade to your chest and run into a serbian run seven-eleven, like the one on 22 and rupert, you know nothing about soccer or the i-league so fcuk off bitch!! now regarding the comments by EL GRINGO, why aren't you playing? maybe cause your a pile of shite who could'nt sell a tampon to 9 year old with blood running down her leg. maybe you should stick to try begging vince from saveco sports to bring in those shorts that you love from my home town BEIJING, you know the ones, THE ONES THAT YOU WHERE RIGHT UP TO YOUR NECK, you girly faggot running hunk of sheeeeeeiiiiit!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you kiss your mother with with those lips Jim? Fcuk me man. (not literally) You must be able to come up with something on topic and not totally out of order. You managed to turn on a computer and grace us all with your presence. Give it a try. Your brain that is. You might like it.

BTW, has anyone heard about the world cup pool? I hear the Crotes are going to win. Care to prove me wrong? Go Here.

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win on Sunday for the pride and Joy of the league against Catanzaro.Jimmy H....you didnt look that bad on the back line but when you went up front you were easy pickins for our soild back line...You should have came over to play with us this year, we could have used your experience.

Apprentice the bum,Friuli is gonna be out to chung you next week but for some reason I have a feeling your gonna be the one with the last laugh.

Jim neighbors..I know who you are !!! and when everybody else finds out who you are your gonna be the laughing stock of the tourney. You couldnt even carry Gino Muoio's mudande.

Scilaci, I felt bad for your lot on Sunday...your team totally looked lost...too many young punks with no heart.

CDK...you are in the wrong thread serb...start a fcukin croat league with your 16 players in the province and then yap there.

WE WILL WIN THE COPA D'ITALIA THIS YEAR...CANT TOUCH US!

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot

KNVB, since I dont spend my whole life on ttp I might be wrong but bare with me...If I am correct you play for Surrey United and should seriously consider going to Dino Alberti's Ultimate soccer school to get a first, second and third touch...You shouldn't be telling us I-ties how to post when you spent your first year on ttp trading blows,insults, and pointless posts with the littlest big man in the I-tie league, Mr. Coppertone. How many times did that regs character have to tell you to keep on topic and smarten up. You are a fcukin idiot who sucks balls to play on the team you are playing for. I played against you at a younger level and you were the shites back then too.
You managed to turn on a computer and grace us all with your presence. Give it a try. Your brain that is. You might like it.
Like , this doesnt even make fcukin sense you Surrey Skid...You are too caught up in trying to carve the itals..maybe you should finish your plate of hamburger helper go work on your soccer skills, and head into retirement from ttp like Copperfag.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disgrace

I'm not so stupid to pass judgement on the Italian community by reading some of the most profound, hate-filled, ignorant, psychotic comments I have ever read, right here on this thread. I'm sure there are quite a few people out there that are ashamed to share the same ethnicity as you.

Whether this is the internet or a discussion at a sidewalk cafe on Commercial, the comments are way over the line. Get some help!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had enough

I've deleted 2 posts tonight and altered another one. 2 accounts on are the verge of being deleted/banned. That's a big deal since they are the first ever... aside from CD's dad :rolleyes:

Somebody needs to show so better leadership in here and I'm not willing to "negotiate" anymore. Either the thread gets cleaned up or it's gone.

~TB.

PS. Enter the TTP WC Pool. If any of you idiots in here win, I'll personally set up a site and forum to do as you please with :rolleyes:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thewhereaboutsofthenewsigningforfriuli,

first of all i would like to say to the forward that didnt show up to the game last sunday due to a very bad cold :rolleyes: or maybe to chicken shite to play against his old team, we're very dissappointed in you. you let the team down.

apprentice, are you ready for the big mothers day game? it should be a very interesting battle, after meeting in the finals last year. it will be wierd playing against you instead of with you. best of luck to you and your team.

el presedente, i think your a great guy...............NOT
:mad: :mad: :mad:

crazy calabrese, thanks for understanding and your comment was greatly appreciated. best of luck to your calabria team.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Almost forgot

Originally posted by Crazy Calabrese
KNVB, since I dont spend my whole life on ttp I might be wrong but bare with me...If I am correct you play for Surrey United and should seriously consider going to Dino Alberti's Ultimate soccer school to get a first, second and third touch...You shouldn't be telling us I-ties how to post when you spent your first year on ttp trading blows,insults, and pointless posts with the littlest big man in the I-tie league, Mr. Coppertone. How many times did that regs character have to tell you to keep on topic and smarten up. You are a fcukin idiot who sucks balls to play on the team you are playing for. I played against you at a younger level and you were the shites back then too. Like , this doesnt even make fcukin sense you Surrey Skid...You are too caught up in trying to carve the itals..maybe you should finish your plate of hamburger helper go work on your soccer skills, and head into retirement from ttp like Copperfag.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilaci

Hope you have a good game on Sun...It is always good to see you and hopefully we can have a drink/junta after the game. I have learned alot from you on the field...thanks MC.

And I thought that post buy the craziest calbrese on this site was very well done...relax toto he is on our side;)

Champ....no World Tour tonight? I am climbing in the rankings!!!

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHEERS

apprentice, the drinks r on me.but the juntas r on you ;) my prediction will be 3-2 final FRIULI :D

hands of stone will prevail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0