Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2011....

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, this should answer all your questions:

15.jpg

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's just one shot. If you head few more you would see the hit. Arm is broken. I did see the keeper. In total pain. I am not sure if the Surrey guy could have stoped but in my opinion he did not. Went right through. You can call it what you want I call it broken arm. I do know it is a cup game. But Surrey was leading by more than two goals at that time. I ??? players soccer sence. I will let you guys talk about it.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's just one shot. If you head few more you would see the hit. Arm is broken. I did see the keeper. In total pain. I am not sure if the Surrey guy could have stoped but in my opinion he did not. Went right through. You can call it what you want I call it broken arm. I do know it is a cup game. But Surrey was leading by more than two goals at that time. I ??? players soccer sence. I will let you guys talk about it.

yes i agree but whenever its a big cup game always need to give maximum efforts or else some young guns can come and take old wolfs place. Player cents has no. Not profesional league anymoar so why you ask about player cents ???? :mad: i get so angry when you alway conme on here to talk about money Base. why not let past be passed? what is yoar problems??????????

Surrey wears blak shirt so to show dark power. I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, some . . . people out there in our nation don't have maps and, I believe that our, education like such as in South Africa and, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE in the U.S. should help the U.S., or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, It's me who got hurt. I ended up breaking my arm (humerous bone), elbow and radius bone in the arm. I was at the hospital getting a CT scan this morning and was told I will need surgery to repair it. It was a 50-50 ball which Clarkey got a touch to first then just followed through. Oh well..recovery mode now. Hahaha

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brgo since you are so much in to black power why do you waste your time on this post. Our guys need help in Iraq and many other playces. If one of us said somthing about white power you would call us a racist. I think you need to visit the WC and shake it all out.
What the heck is guys skin got to do with a soccer game. I did see Clark do the same to two guys in last three years. Not sure what the reason is behind it. Maybe you can tell us.If you have any personal things to talk about ask Regs he will tell you my email.
Better yet little yellow pils are cheep just go and see the poco dock. Might solve your problems. My wife is Turkish is that OK by you. Or do I need to go to Norway and get one more.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brgo since you are so much in to black power why do you waste your time on this post. Our guys need help in Iraq and many other playces. If one of us said somthing about white power you would call us a racist. I think you need to visit the WC and shake it all out.
What the heck is guys skin got to do with a soccer game. I did see Clark do the same to two guys in last three years. Not sure what the reason is behind it. Maybe you can tell us.If you have any personal things to talk about ask Regs he will tell you my email.
Better yet little yellow pils are cheep just go and see the poco dock. Might solve your problems. My wife is Turkish is that OK by you. Or do I need to go to Norway and get one more.

Bast Poste Evar!!!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, It's me who got hurt. I ended up breaking my arm (humerous bone), elbow and radius bone in the arm. I was at the hospital getting a CT scan this morning and was told I will need surgery to repair it. It was a 50-50 ball which Clarkey got a touch to first then just followed through. Oh well..recovery mode now. Hahaha

Sorry this happened Masry. I wish you a speedy and full recovery. Ambulances all around the park that day. Broken leg and dislocated shoulder too. Thank goodness for beer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry to hear that, big man. It is hard to tell from the photo. I hope the surgery and recovery goes well.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Basse, I lov a black. All black everything. Black cards, black cars. All black everything. And our girls are blackbirds, ridin' with they dillingers. So if yor wife is Turkey then Thanksgiving must be your special Christmas. No problem with Turkeys, they have the best meat around, especially with cranberry sauce. And I like Turkey Delight sweet candy, it a make my day when not going my way. I pray for all Masry type injuries, remind me of old scjool day when football was man game and not tip toe here we goe where we stop only raf know. I wish all team best luck with rest of Imperial Margerine cup run.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
superior skill, movement off the ball and finish won out on the day over hardwork and never say die work rate. we were down 2-0 after 20 mins and looked to be over. boys battle back though. late one for peg at then end of the half to make it 3-2 was a stinger. once again looked to be over after peg made it 4-2 on well taken free kick, but we didn't quit playing and made them sweat it out after converting a pk. on balance, can have no complaints. peg is very dangerous going forward. questions to be asked defensively though.
couple league games left to find that last provincial spot....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0