Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2011....

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 3-2 Inter (ot)

I wasn't at the game so someone else can give the details.

Hard Ballz

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game at ambleside last night. I sat and watched with three yellows and Nick Boyd stepped in and got the job done. Inter scored the first goal maybe half way through the first half on a give a way and then good individual work by there player to be direct and finish just under the bar. Inter seemed to play for the one nothing win and we pressed. Second half we pressed hard and scored off a long ball by Tim Perry finished with a header by Drew Gelley. We continued to press and got a double header finish maybe half way through the second by Marco the German. Inter finally pressed more and scored the tying goal in injury time. Ot was intense with both teams pressing and i didn't see it but Corazza got his second yellow and Inter were down to ten men. The German got the winner in the second ot and we held on at the end with Inter hitting the cross bar in injury time when there were no injuries or subs. Not sure where the injury time came from. I spoke with the Inter boys after the game and they were gutted. Good win for us and on to Chile in the next round of cup.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2
Van Oly's 0

can't say much about the game. van oly's keeper was suspect on both goals. they were limited to alot of long range shots that didn't really threaten the net. shockingly not a particularly well played game :rolleyes:
might have fcuked up a few imperial cup pools though :p

peg spanked bingers 5-0 in the game before us.

on to norvan.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia VS Rino few minutes to go Croatia 2 Rino 0. Close game. Last few ninutes of first half Rinos side gave up a goal on a D mistake. Second goal the same one man missed his mark. Croatia head most of play. But they spent far tomuch time on deffencive passing. Borring soccer. Charls on Rinos side looked by far the most dangerous player.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal 1-0 Columbus.

Hard Ballz

I heard the Bald Macedonian (BM...lol now that's a fitting nickname) was refereeing this game and that Columbus got a red card in the first half. Apparently, BM was also being evaluated by more than 1 person last night. Wonder how that all turned out?

Good luck to BM

:cool:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedi did you find a new place for BM to move to. Not a good idea to cross Vick and his boys. O there is always girls soccer if ref does not fit Angelos file. Not tomany do. How did Bari do in their cup. Must have been my spot. Last thing I hear the boys were loosing.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedi did you find a new place for BM to move to. Not a good idea to cross Vick and his boys. O there is always girls soccer if ref does not fit Angelos file. Not tomany do. How did Bari do in their cup. Must have been my spot. Last thing I hear the boys were loosing.

Mr Base,

From what I understand, BM has been evaluated by the vmsl + the bcsa and they are both trying to tweak his style. For me, if every referee in the vmsl was the same as BM, there would be no problem. It is all about consistency. I guess in this case it is less tedious to tweak BM than to tweak all of the other officials in the league to be more like him.

Ironically, I think it will be the vmsl that ends up with a giant BM in their shorts when they realize how much their fines have decreased if this official changes his ways.

:wa:

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base,

From what I understand, BM has been evaluated by the vmsl + the bcsa and they are both trying to tweak his style. For me, if every referee in the vmsl was the same as BM, there would be no problem. It is all about consistency. I guess in this case it is less tedious to tweak BM than to tweak all of the other officials in the league to be more like him.

Ironically, I think it will be the vmsl that ends up with a giant BM in their shorts when they realize how much their fines have decreased if this official changes his ways.

BM is the first ref in my 25 years of soccer in BC ,THAT HAS SENT OFF 3 OF MY PLAYERS in the same game, all were second yellows , we won the game but the players sat out our imperial cup game .He just kills the game. He should go to the Victoria on a one way ferry trip

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart Coach your loss Croatia SC gain. I totaly agree with you. He was reffing in the Valley last year. He drove all the players nuts. He must be belonging to nun tuch club. Borring as hell. Kills the game. VMSL loves this guy. Two hundred dollars a week come from yellow and red cards. Remainds me of Mr Branco when he used to drive guys nuts. He has changed for better. Now we need your pel and Don D to change and you will do ok, Coach you side is not bad. Back side is weak in two spots fix it with more speed. Flat four will kill you unless you have two speedsters for lateral work.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart Coach your loss Croatia SC gain. I totaly agree with you. He was reffing in the Valley last year. He drove all the players nuts. He must be belonging to nun tuch club. Borring as hell. Kills the game. VMSL loves this guy. Two hundred dollars a week come from yellow and red cards. Remainds me of Mr Branco when he used to drive guys nuts. He has changed for better. Now we need your pel and Don D to change and you will do ok, Coach you side is not bad. Back side is weak in two spots fix it with more speed. Flat four will kill you unless you have two speedsters for lateral work.

Yass bat Base, wen we are olways makin time for young guys to kick and tatch boll, what is point if raf making it for the $$$? branco was a tuf raf. Olways making best calls at big times. How goes with your times? Making more happy moments for youths playing old game? heh heh.... Im a hi preest Vatikan assassin worlok.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergo dam soccer is no fun any more. Went to BLW and I still hear Joey screaming at his runners. Must be the new systenm of play. One kicks and three run. With your friend as ref each team is three guys short at half time. He sticks to Fifa rules, players here like Azi football rules.Any snow out in Valley.Mr Branco likes young boys. Old men have no chance. All must be wrong union.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergo dam soccer is no fun any more. Went to BLW and I still hear Joey screaming at his runners. Must be the new systenm of play. One kicks and three run. With your friend as ref each team is three guys short at half time. He sticks to Fifa rules, players here like Azi football rules.Any snow out in Valley.Mr Branco likes young boys. Old men have no chance. All must be wrong union.

Ok but after oll still play soccer when young is good. Joey screming so motivated. Always proud of old timers. I quit union after aunt slep with teemster president, no time for wishee woshee flop men. Killed my pashan for it!!! Why you don't take up coching at Premieir? You can makes a diffarance Base!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My dear plumbing fellow. They are so split up. They need soccer gods help. To have club and then to go and kick out all the guys just so thee bros can play is somthing that a normal guy just can not out class.
You know me, guys would have fun and stay together. Tha's not their wish. For me helping kids is more fun. And even more when other coaches told them you are shyty you can not play soccer. Those bad boys started in bronze 3 now those same boys are in silver soccer. Hard work does pay off. Nice to hear from you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site:

Metro Ford 2
Akal 0

I think that officially ends Akal's BCs aspirations...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the heck is wrong with Clark he keaps on ending peoples soccer futures? Last one was a keeper with a broken Arm. Seventh guy in five years. Must be high orther from NBI boys. In my opinion he should slow down and think of guys helth first.
One guy has a tape of it. It just does not look right.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0