Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest though, DCR20 deals with good calls the exact same way - getting absolutely shite faced! :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs (and Berg), the redheaded kid for WV in the middle of the park is Alan McIndoe. Ex-Cap College kid. He missed the cup games because he fell out of a tree.

I am serious.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He knows the game. He deserves respect. You know with him, if he sees it that way, it's because he really sees it that way. Most of the time he is right. One thing for certain, he isn't afraid of making or losing friends.
Yes, he just doesn't know how to properly apply the rules. Sure he's right most of the time between the 25 yard lines. It's around and inside the 18 that Kevin really goes off the rails.
I didn't see the foul so I'm commenting on it. But I do know Kevin as a ref and at the most critical of times, he usually blows the call.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SirM, sounds like his name should be McIndoetree :)

Did Anti-fan push him out of the tree-fort?

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually cs, there was a scrum after the flop and the lino came into it. One of my players asked him what he saw and he said he saw him flop and it should be a no-call. When my player pointed that out to the ref that is when he yelled "IT's my call and my call only." NO he did not score, Riz hit a nice pk. You and a few other people are kidding yourself if you think that the 2nd goal would have happened if the first didn't. We pushed everyone up to tie it and Surrey got a two on one from about their forty. If the first didn't happen, no way the second would have. Moving on to bc's. 29

ps i thought no one knew i was an assassin.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...after seeing that evidence, that is a clear penalty in my estimation. He may have made a meal out of it but the challenge was poorly timed and I believe there was contact. Full marks to Kevin for making the correct call.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...after seeing that evidence, that is a clear penalty in my estimation. He may have made a meal out of it but the challenge was poorly timed and I believe there was contact. Full marks to Kevin for making the correct call.

Ditto, notwithstanding the knob doing the voiceover. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0