Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2010

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blade, a bunch of 20ish croats, itals, indians and canadians standing very close to the "foul" saw no contact and a dive....in our opinions.

the ref is from the valley and wears red contacts.
you wanna talk credibility :confused:

its part of the game, so whatever.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
blade, a bunch of 20ish croats, itals, indians and canadians standing very close to the "foul" saw no contact and a dive....in our opinions.

the ref is from the valley and wears red contacts.
you wanna talk credibility :confused:

its part of the game, so whatever.

would have been the same action/result @ the other end of the field... if a suff defender went flying into a tackle and missed the ball entirely, in double OT.
welcome to the sport of football 2010.

end of story

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey shipit, you are a muppet. The call was terrible and that is not the way we should have lost. Ref's should not decide games. Yes, we let is get that far but that is not how the game should have ended. I was talking to another ref about the game yesterday and he made a very solid point. Ref's don't get paid extra for overtime. I think he had a dinner to go to and couldn't stick around for pk's. Hopefully 364 days until we can get that cup back. Bad call, bottom line.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear 29,
Please refer to my previous post. ok thx

PS- your point about the ref not getting paid extra for OT, and didnt want pk's etc etc could be the stupidest thing posted on these forums all year.

alleyezonme

Nov 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if he gave the pk in the first half when you clearly fouled gus, we wouldnt have played OT or be having this discussion. on to provincials.. congrats suff and congrats PAU for Pak champs!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya buddy about as stupid as the pk call, i agree. Trying to make light of a shitty situation. With that many people saying that he flopped, including the lino from the other side of the pitch, I think we know what happened. Ask the flopper in question, he'll tell ya. Alleyes please do not try to justify that call. Take the win and move on. There were plenty of chances for both teams to win it in regulation. Hopefully we see you guys in the semi's. Another battle and hopefully that one won't be decided by the ref.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its always something, eh, 29? FFS. Between your moans about Clan-Bus and 65 and Richmond nothing ever seems to go your way. Kevin is an excellent Ref and you're lucky to have him. I've had him as a ref a million times and I've never seen him with a personal agenda. Oh and the assassin suggestion he doesn't want to "work overtime". seriously? fcuking please.

Maybe he got it wrong, maybe he got it right. Get on with it.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its always something, eh, 29? FFS. Between your moans about Clan-Bus and 65 and Richmond nothing ever seems to go your way. Kevin is an excellent Ref and you're lucky to have him. I've had him as a ref a million times and I've never seen him with a personal agenda. Oh and the assassin suggestion he doesn't want to "work overtime". seriously? fcuking please.

Maybe he got it wrong, maybe he got it right. Get on with it.

Couldn't have said it better. I have personally been in the receiving end of Kevin's "bad" calls, but I don't spout off about him. He knows the game. He deserves respect. You know with him, if he sees it that way, it's because he really sees it that way. Most of the time he is right. One thing for certain, he isn't afraid of making or losing friends.

Your comments are pointing to something corrupt or pre-planned as the referee's motive. You are losing credibility.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that you are wrong there ballbaby. I don't think he had an agenda, i just think he made a terrible call at the wrong time. If you read my earlier posts i said that he let a lot of stuff go and let the game move on, like a good ref does. He has reffed me many times and i have seen him ref good games and seen him have shockers. I think he had a good 110 minutes and then blew it at the end. Then he decides to make the difference in the ot. When his lino is saying that he thought it was a dive and Kevin is yelling "IT's my call and my decision only", i think he was trying to be bigger than the game itself which is wrong. KNVB as for taking the piss out of the teams that you listed and the people you talked about you would almost think that piss-taking was part of this site. Maybe he was coming your house for his dinner and pints?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is everyone talking about 29?

The real keeper story here is Smiles finally winning an Imperial Cup final after going 0-7 leading up to this one :)

I thought Vinnie and Leslie were the keys to this game for SU. They limited WV attacks down the flanks and got the ball forward well going the other way. Angus Burke did well as did the tall kid in the middle - Lucas is it?

For WV, I liked the red-haired kid in the middle - who is that? Good player, very good player.

Cheers,

Regs.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya buddy about as stupid as the pk call, i agree. Trying to make light of a shitty situation. With that many people saying that he flopped, including the lino from the other side of the pitch, I think we know what happened. Ask the flopper in question, he'll tell ya. Alleyes please do not try to justify that call. Take the win and move on. There were plenty of chances for both teams to win it in regulation. Hopefully we see you guys in the semi's. Another battle and hopefully that one won't be decided by the ref.

All of his complaining, one thing you have to remember the score was SUFF "2" and WESTVAN "0"........The game was not decided on one goal.

The foul was marginal, but there was contact. Either way it made up for the 1st half 'non foul'.

The storyline is SUFF is fitter, and faster. Westvan is more experienced, and battles physically more than any team.

SURREY-2 WESTVAN-0

END OF STORY.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of his complaining, one thing you have to remember the score was SUFF "2" and WESTVAN "0"........The game was not decided on one goal.

The foul was marginal, but there was contact. Either way it made up for the 1st half 'non foul'.

The storyline is SUFF is fitter, and faster. Westvan is more experienced, and battles physically more than any team.

SURREY-2 WESTVAN-0

END OF STORY.

Me and a a few others were standing between the 18 yard box and corner flag where the foul happened and honestly Angus did get clipped a little, not a lot but did get some contact by their defender. Kevin had to call that as Angus was going to beat his man and just way the tackle happened it left him no choice. SUFF got the win and its about time everyone moved on. Im sure that every team in this league has gotten a weak pk call at sometime this season.

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a great battle between two of the best teams in the Prem. Hard fought game for 120 mins. With both teams having good chances. Smiley making three key saves. One off a rocket from Milad was spectacular. 29 was good on the day as well, making a huge stop in the second. All in all, highly entertaining. It had a little bit of everything. We needed to have finished one our chances earlier in the game and we didn't. Suff are quick and fit and organized. And should be applauded for their two Cups this season.

As for the pk??? Right or wrong! The ref called it! shite happens! You deal with it and move on! I dealt with it by getting absolutely shite faced! And rotting on my couch for the next day. I can tell you, hangovers are far better when you win!

Again, congrats to Surrey. And all the best to the Vmsl teams in the Provincial's.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't have said it better. I have personally been in the receiving end of Kevin's "bad" calls, but I don't spout off about him. He knows the game. He deserves respect. You know with him, if he sees it that way, it's because he really sees it that way. Most of the time he is right. One thing for certain, he isn't afraid of making or losing friends.

Your comments are pointing to something corrupt or pre-planned as the referee's motive. You are losing credibility.

I think you could have said it better. I'm guessing you would not have used the word 'assassin'. :D. Sorry, KNVB. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that you are wrong there ballbaby. I don't think he had an agenda, i just think he made a terrible call at the wrong time. If you read my earlier posts i said that he let a lot of stuff go and let the game move on, like a good ref does. He has reffed me many times and i have seen him ref good games and seen him have shockers. I think he had a good 110 minutes and then blew it at the end. Then he decides to make the difference in the ot. When his lino is saying that he thought it was a dive and Kevin is yelling "IT's my call and my decision only", i think he was trying to be bigger than the game itself which is wrong. KNVB as for taking the piss out of the teams that you listed and the people you talked about you would almost think that piss-taking was part of this site. Maybe he was coming your house for his dinner and pints?

Did you have a chat with the 'lino' right after the goal? Did it make you feel better about losing the game? Did it make SUFF enjoy their win after the game? Did the 'lino' score the penalty on you? Did Kevin score the second goal on you? Did his red contacts somehow send out lasers which made the ball go in the goal? Twonine, are you posting this stuff to keep Bombay TV going? Did you have any calls this year go your way or were they ALL against you? BTW I wasn't at the game but kevins red eyes sent video footage to me and I think he had the call spot on.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
DC20 said:
It was a great battle between two of the best teams in the Prem. Hard fought game for 120 mins. With both teams having good chances. Smiley making three key saves. One off a rocket from Milad was spectacular. 29 was good on the day as well, making a huge stop in the second. All in all, highly entertaining. It had a little bit of everything. We needed to have finished one our chances earlier in the game and we didn't. Suff are quick and fit and organized. And should be applauded for their two Cups this season.

As for the pk??? Right or wrong! The ref called it! shite happens! You deal with it and move on! I dealt with it by getting absolutely shite faced! And rotting on my couch for the next day. I can tell you, hangovers are far better when you win!

Again, congrats to Surrey. And all the best to the Vmsl teams in the Provincial's.

Two nine should learn from DCR20 (Deep Cove Royals...ohhh yeah never seen a team like them)...it's done and move on.

PAC2010

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0