Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2009

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many times has Columbus been called Clan bus?

I call how I see it, sort of how your lot bent Columbus over last year! Columbus did that to RCIU today.

My lot.......:D Yes, Indo did bend Columbus over last year and I do know one thing........Columbus will not be winning Provincials this year with that squad.......:eek:

Satinder Burns

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus shitkicked Club I 3-0, flattering for Club I should have been worse. They are bad!
Zenga,

Without question, we were shite today.

That said, other than the 3 gifts we gave you for goals, what scoring opportunities did Columbus create? Really. A defensive mis-kick for a breakaway, a cnutted pass-back, and a peno... Hardly the offensive performance we were expecting from your former lot.

PS Alleyez... thanks for not taking the peno. :D Ya little cnut.;)
PPS Serious Question: Do cup goals count toward the Golden Boot?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 5 plus 4 Imperial Semifinalists.

Since Delta WFC is not participating in the cups, and no Div 1 teams made it to the semifinals, WAB is correct. All non-relegated VMSL premier teams make provincials.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 5 plus 4 Imperial Semifinalists.

Since Delta WFC is not participating in the cups, and no Div 1 teams made it to the semifinals, WAB is correct. All non-relegated VMSL premier teams make provincials.

What is that oriental chick saying in your avatar sixfyv? I keep staring and trying to read her lips.

By the way, you made some outstanding saves yesterday.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
great atmosphere at hastings bowl yesterday. Should be like that throughout the premier schedule and the games would be way more exciting. Caught the end of the first half and the entire second half of both games. Don't want to start this up again, but 6-5, what game were you watching? You guys got thumped, and it could have been more like zenga said. Every time i looked to the game on the left the play was in your end and Columbus were looking dangerous. Didn't really see you guys create too much. Maybe you guys completely dominated the first half and should have been up in the first half. Maybe not though from what i heard. Maybe that was my perspective. Anyway my main point is the atmosphere with side by side games was awesome. 29

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the last 25 was painful... the lads were just waiting for a disappointing day to be over. first half i thought was very even. evenly shocking for both sides.

not that any of this matters today.

congrats to clanbus... good luck the rest of the way.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I was not ready to play. Spencer, JJ and a few others did their best but Clanbus was a far supier team.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia/ Inter game was bland to say the least. Croatia looked to be the more dangerous team on the day.
Croatia looks dangerous if the team works together.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dad, will do.

:wa:

I predict West Van to take it all. They look really dangerous. And when West Van plays together they look dangerous too.

:D:D:D

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to agree with the Surrey - WV final, but was really looking to get a few more shots in at Millar at some point this year. Maybe come provincials, right junior ;)

Surrey to win:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0