Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

I must have missed your point in your original post....It was hard to figure it out with all the demented shite you wrote.

I'll be the first to admit that Tony dives BUT you do kick him all game when we play. I can't say I blame you b\c if Tony made me look as bad as he makes you look, I'd get frustrated too!

He won't be playing that game anyways. He's been injured for about 7 weeks now and I don't expect him to play again this year. If he does though, our team would only be better!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen Venus, it doesn't matter who is playing for you guys. JJ, Titus, Figo, Battistuta, etc...etc...you guys are over rated and have been since you joined the league. What are you going to do when JJ leaves. You guys are going to be worse off than Peg, who at least have talent in reserve. You guys are good with JJ, shocking without him. Enough said, see you on the field.:p

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

JJ does does score goals for us but I'd take a look at yourselves before making a comment like that. Remember, you guys are shite without Johnny!

I'd look at the standings....We were way ahed of you before either JJ or Johnny came back so I guess that means that your the ones who are shocking.

We'll see you on the field!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny Sulentic is a great player. The best in the VMSL. It should be mentioned that Croatia A had 5 other players return right around the same time Johnny came back to the team.

Bronco also wasn't present for some of the losses in the first half of the season.

I forgot, what was the Croatia/Pinks score in the first game when Croatia was "shite" at the begining of the season?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a question... why the fcuk is Slurrey seeded #1? Peg has the same number of points with fewer games played.

Isn't this the league that tends to base decisions on winning percentages and the like?

I demand a redraw with Peg having home-field advantage all the way :rolleyes:

~TB.

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are the #1 seed for side B

Regs,

1. You have home field all the way until the final which is at a netrual site.

2.The draw was set up with the number one seed on side A and # 2 seed from side B on the top. The # 1 from side B and # 2 from side A on the bottom. #1's from both sides have home field until the final. The #2's have home field until the Semi's.

3. Do you know where the final is? It is at Town Center most of the time.

See you soon!

Cheers,

Smiles

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

Johnny is definitly one of the better players in the VMSL but I think you'd have to be Croatian to believe he's the best in the league?

I remember that game too. I remember that we played 70 mins with 10 men and we still tied the game?

I just noticed that the winner of our game has to play Peg second round. Nothing is ever easy!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next round

Zues~
Don't you mean IF Peg actually BEAT the Argies in the first round the winner of your game would have to play them?

YesyoumustbeaCrotetothinkJohnnyisthebestplayer!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus

Take a look closer at the cup draw. If and when you guys beat the Croats your next game is vs peg olys i think or am i looking at the wrong schedule:confused: :confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winner of Peg/Argies plays winner of Westside/Firemen.

Either way, it doesn't really matter when anyone gets to face us in cup play this year. We won't be losing, guaranteed.

~TBjumpingoffthefence.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Hey is there going to be a cup pool this year. If so when are you going to start it???

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

At least until you play us Regs, unless of course you get the same Ref as we had in the semis last year out at Town Centre!!:D :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RefBeater,

First question: Yes.
Second question: Within the next two weeks... I need to know when the first games are to be played in order to set a deadline for entry (as well as firm up a few more prize details).

Bronco,

It's always nice to post an excuse beforehand... just in case... :rolleyes:

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Johnny Pashalidis is the best player in the league. Wonder why?

Balls, it must be because he plays for Croatia. He is a great player and a great guy. We're hoping he recovers from injury soon. He's only played three games this season due to a knee injury at the begining and more recently due to a clumsy uncoordinated Firemen player's challenge at the Pinks indoor tourney.

Croatia's Imperial Cup run would be boosted with the return of Croatia's favourite Greek.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah sure CD, must be because Johnny plays for Croatia.:rolleyes:

I walked into that one blind. It can happen.

He would help your Imperial Cup hopes, no doubt.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert

It appears that the only two Surrey teams in the draw are seeded #1 on each side!!! Peg are from Surrey right???:rolleyes:

Guinnessneedingsomeclarification;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How Many are from Slurry

May be two teams that are seeded #1's, but how many of the players from each team are from Slurry.

I don't think many players from the flying cnuts are from slurry, but I think they signed Niall, the biggest wanker on the team.
Robert is from slurry too, but he had long hair when he lived there, I've seen his grad picture.

KNVB, what do you guys do now that the city has ripped down your club house in Wally?
You guys must be hanging at the Truf now.

HOSwhopracticesattheTurf,butinBBY.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0