Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tie-breaker....

The Peg-Olys Croatia 'A' tie will be decided by whoever wins the footrace between Dario and Luch with JAGS as pace-setter.

Could take quite a while, Fastshow.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round Deux

Imperial Cup heats up again, with even tougher matches to predict this weekend.

Clan Alumni vs WFC Biminis - Great Pub in the heart of Kits, but I have to go with my heart and my head, and say Clan in a walk over the best waitresses in Kits.

BBY Canadians vs Indo Canadians - Who could have guessed that two Canadians teams would meet in Cup when Canada could be playing for Gold in Salt Lake. BCFC played so well against the Rovers last week, but I think Indo has a good record in Cup, and will come out harder than league play. BCFC will however come out on top in a close match.

Slurrey vs ACM - There where two upsets in the first round, and this will be the first of two in the second round. ACM will surpise Slurry that they can find the field called Cloverdale, but is actually in Surrey:confused:. When Slurry fail to get a red card and go down a man to create offence, the apprentice fly's by knvb to score the winner.

96ers vs Trolls - WV is a hard nose team for a bunch of rich kids on the shore. I think they will have an easy time with P96ers, who don't play a very disciplined style of soccer.

Inter vs Wolves - I can't beleive I am picking two I-tie teams to move to the third round. Inter does well in Cup and Wolves have been unimpressive of late.

Peg vs Westside - The two teams that once were face off at Classic Kinsmens. Peg will end up on top, with Sarge and Bunny playing like Lemieux and Karyia, lighting up the league. Tee's not to bad on free kicks either.

Croats vs Peg Olys - Croatia impressed me on Sat., the B team had just lost 5 - bagel to P96ers and the B team with some A team players were in the change room having a party like they had won the Cup. Croatia will win on this day and the Party will continue.

Sporting vs Metro Ford - The second upset of the second round takes place here. MF is in Div.3, but they hav'nt lost yet and the story book run is being written.

HOSalmosthopingforICEsoeveryonecanwatchHOCKEY
:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who could have guessed that two Canadians teams would meet in Cup when Canada could be playing for Gold in Salt Lake.
Who even thought about it? :rolleyes:

Other than your useless story for each one I like the picks. Well except for the ACM/Surrey thing. I think we all know how this ones going to turn out......

Who would have thought a soccer team from Surrey playing at a park named Cloverdale in the heart of Surrey would whip a bunch of I-Ties on the day Canada's Hockey team goes for gold on -12 degree day in Salt Lake :eek: :rolleyes:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad I'll be able to watch the game......Make sure you update TTP b\c I'll be checking it between beers!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dr Seuss!!

Hey Cat in the Hat, tell whoever the fcuker was that threw me into the bench on Sunday, that he's a dead mother-fcuker. My ribs (healed or not) will not keep me out of the league game we still play against you bastards!!!!

Broncoadvisesthepinkfcuktokeephisheadupnextgame

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe then you'll have better luck tackling that 16 year old Nathan Quan kid who skined your ass in the Province new paper yesterday.....:rolleyes: That was your fat ass I saw on page A 51 was it not?
96ers vs Trolls - WV is a hard nose team for a bunch of rich kids on the shore. I think they will have an easy time with P96ers, who don't play a very disciplined style of soccer.
Hos I looked again I don't like this pick.

Your still a Dick

KNVB

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know, haven't seen it yet!! Why are there pics from our game in the newspaper. I mean I know we're a highly sought after and newsworthy team:rolleyes: but I didn't know we were this much in demand.

Broncoreiteratesthatthepinkfcukshouldkeephisheadup

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jerk Store Called, they're out of knvb

I'm glad you are so interested in my picks, as I am in second place and you are out of stock.

You should worry about ACM and the damage they are going to do to your weak back-line.

HOShasadickbutisnotone:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steal another from TheRob. Dick

Our "weak" Back line as you call it has the best GAA. in the league and we don't even play the trap. (like you) so your point is stupid and moot. Just Like you.

youmaybe2ndnowbutyoullbe10thonMonday.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

You know that you falling into that bench was an ancident, right???? You were both guilty and are our player just tried to get out of it!

You can go ahead and try to kill "that mother-****er" but you don't want to get a suspension for the Cup??? That's if you are still in it?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seuss

An accident, he was behind me and grabbed me around the waist and wrestling tossed me into the bench. I fail to see how that was an accident!!! Admit it, you, he, your entire team were frustrated and he lost his head!!! It was fcuking stupid, and he's lucky it wasn't worse than it was. You can fcuking kill someone like that!!:mad:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My view was a little different........It was a tackle on the side line and you ended up underneath him. As you were trying to get up you lifted your heal in an attempt to get him and he grabbed your shoulders and pushed himself off of you. So he did push you but only to get off you and he didn't even know the bench was there. The bench was covered with people and you couldn't see it. You fell through several people to hit the bench.

I agree it was bad but it wasn't intentional!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw a push, but I'm not sure if it was intentional or not.:confused:

I'm just glad Bronco's head didn't take out any innocent by-standers as he went down.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where else would CDK be....we all know he talks a good game:D but has anyone really seen a good game out of him:confused:

Justkiddingcdkiknowyou'reaqualityplayer;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus FC
Rino’s Westside

- I'm changing my prediction for this game. I just saw my Imperial Cup picks have Westside winning. Peg want to win this one. They would love to win the Imperial Cup because thet've never won it before. Well, they haven't won the Nationals either... Westside are fat cnuts but they will have an edge over Peg in the sense that Peg are bed shitters in the Imperial Cup. Simon with 3, Ollie with 2, Besty with 1, Regs with none, Westside win, 6-0

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting

From the excellent site...

Trollups 2-1 96ers
B. Canadians 2-1 I. Canadians

Hopefully some match reports from Sensei and Cocco tomorrow...

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BCFC on to Quarters

It was a slow starting game for both teams, with players just watching Canada win Gold.

The field was in terrible shape, chewed up, but not too wet.

Guys did have problems with their touch, but I don't know if you can blame the field conditions.

Indo scored first in the middle of the first on a great strike from about 25 yards out by one of the twins, I still can't tell them apart on the pitch.
1-0 Indo at half time.

BCFC came out flying after the break, having most of the possesion in the 2nd half.
Morris scored the first goal on a goal mouth scramble, Didar could not handle the bouncing cross.
BCFC kept on pressing Indo the rest of the way, and we got the win on a Elvis B. goal with about 10 min. to go. He let a hard shot go from about 20-25 yards out, that Didar was able to get his hands on, but not hold on to, the ball slipped through and bounced into the goal.
The game was a little chippy, but the linesman, who worked the middle for the game did a OK job. I bet none of the regular refs wanted to work that Day:rolleyes: .

HOShasleftthebuilding:confused:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trollers onto Quarters

All the goals were scored in the second half.

Pacific 96er Charles Gbeke opened the scoring when he latched onto a pass after a nice overlapping run. He hit a great shot to give his side the lead. 96ers were a skillful and technically sound team.

Trollers got back into the match when Pennington, I think, tapped in a cross after some nice work down the left flank got him the ball in close. Dylan Hughes worked a nice Lemieux-like dummy to allow the ball to roll through for his teammate to score.

The winner came about 10 minutes from time on a nice solo effort by John Vendargon (sp?). He eluded a couple of challenges and looped a shot over the 96er keeper. Pretty nice goal.

We did well to battle and not give up after going down one - and were rewarded with a nice comeback victory. I believe we play the winner of AC Milan-Surrey United in the next round.

-Sensei.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0