Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Draw

Surrey United ‘A’
Deep Cove Royals

Vancouver Olys A
AC Milan

Croatia SC ‘B’
Pacific 96ers

PCOV
West Van Trollers

Sapp. Rovers ‘A’
Bby Canadians A

Indo FC ‘A’
WU Polska

ICSF Inter
Norburn

M-F Wolves
Serb White Eagles

Pegasus FC
rgentina Aths.

Firefighters ‘A’
Rino’s Westside ‘A’

Sikh Temple ‘A’
Clan Alumni

Club Ireland
WFC Bimini’s

SportsTown ‘A’
Croatia SC ‘A’

Sapp. Rovers ‘B’
Peg-Olys

Richmond Utd. A
Sporting Club ‘A’

M-F United
Norvan SC ‘A’

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great stuff Peter

Not to take anything away from DCR and the like, but at first glance, could Surrey have anymore of a favorable draw to make the final four?

Peter,

Were any indications given when the first round will begin? I know last year it was mid-February...

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got the worst draw of all. Every team we have the possibility of facing, starting with Bimini's is in a higher division. :rolleyes:

I guess we have nothing to lose then, except maybe a game.

The ever optimistic Executioner

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No so fast there Captain

You could meet Metro Ford United of Div 3 in the semis... You'd actually be the favorites then.:p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MMMMMMMM

I can taste the beers already.... Croatia will be knocked out by Sportstown, Regs and Jimmy will owe me a case each :D :D :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MMMMMMMM

Originally posted by ref beater
I can taste the beers already....

Hey cousin molester, I think you've confused the taste of beer with the taste of your 14 year old cousins perfume. what is it that she's wearing these days, Aqua Velva, or Ben Gay??:D :D

Jimmy, Regs, consider yourselves wealthier one case of beer, and cousin humper, have fun in 1st div!!!!:p :p :p

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW

That joke gets funnier and funnier everytime you say it Bronco. Sportstown will tear you guys apart. Face it JJ will run by your D with no troubles at all. You guys are slow at the back. My prediction 3-1 Pinkies

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I'm sorry did I somehow strike a nerve with you? Bring JJ on. You claim that we are slow, have a look at your own squad? As for your ancestoral propensity for incest, (and your vehement opposition to factual information) I will no longer waste my time on you. Shite I forgot who I was talking too. Put into language Ref Beater can understand: Fcuk you you Fcuk, you don't fcuk no nothing, me smart Portuguese, i smash u like i smash ref ...ha ha i winned against you!!!:p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take 8

Ref Beater,

Instead of 12 cans of domestic, I would like some of the finest... Kilkenny.

I'll even just take 8 of them.

~TBwhocan'tbelieveheisgivingtheCroatsabigthumbsup :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets Start the Predictions

Slurry over DCR, but a very close game, could go to PK's.

ACM over Van. OLY's, ACM is going to give Slurry a run in the second round.

Pac. 96'ers over Croat's B, Croat's A is not very strong, so how is the B team going to do anything.

W.V. Trollops over PCOV, PCOV could'nt even win when they were strong a few years back.

BCFC over Sap. Rovers, one word Boring, give me a break, this will be cup tie soccer at its best, Burnaby will win in OT.
Morris with Golden Goal.

Indo over Polska, Polska is worse than Indo this year and Indo seems to do well in cup play.

Wops over Norburn, this is Wops vs. Wops with Inter winning the darby.

Wolver over Eagles, Wolves allways eat the Eagles, it's part of the food chain.

Peg over Argies, Peg will do well if they don't fall asleep when they get the lead, like the Croat game.

Rino over F.F., F.F. not as strong anymore, even in cup.

Clan over Temple, this game could be a war, we will see if Clan can get dirty or not.

Club I over Bimmini's, Club I is going to get some results and I think they may even beat Clan.

Pinkies over Croat's, Pinkies on a roll, all Croat's have is Sulentic and he is going to get Kicked a lot in future games.

PegOly's over Rover's B, I don't think any CAT team will get by the first round.

RU over Sporting, mild upset with RU playing very physical against a weaker Sporting team.

Norvan over MF U., "Go on Norvan, Kill those fcuking Wolves". Davey McBeth

HOS:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolver over Eagles, Wolves allways eat the Eagles, it's part of the food chain.
That's funny HOS :D

Your Capitals prediction was even funnier. Cup tie at it's best... :rolleyes:

~TB.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

Where does your over-confidence come from? I'm definetly looking forward to playing you guys especially b\c it would feel great to be the ones to put an end to your "great streak of TIE'S"

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Venus

Venus (trying to pass herself off as Zeus) you are a transvestite and were molested as a child. Admit it, Sportstown is is a cult, your facility in Richmond only make sodomizing little boys that much easier. My confidence comes from the fact that we know what it takes at cup time to win. It takes a lot more than JJ and a Porkchop who spends more time looking like he's been shot by a sniper than actually playing. Get back in the fcuking closet and shut up!!!:D :D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

I think your posts are even more retarded than Ref Beaters! What are you talking about? Do have nothing to talk about other than incest and sodomizing little boys???? That is sick!!

Why would you even have those ideas in your head? You really are a demented pervert!

Regs,

Are you ever going to put a stop to this pervert?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that you only protested my points in regards to your little cult you have going on there!!! Nothing about the fact that you, JJ and Fonfukcer are a bunch of toss pots who dive all over the field!!!:confused:

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well put Zeus, I was about to ask Bronco what his strange fascination with child molestation was all about. Bronco, to be honest I was relieved to see that we drew you lot in the first round, I don't expect it to be a cakewalk but it will be a good warm-up for the rest of our cup run. Now though Bronco, a quick question if I may. Your comment about how much easier having a club like Sportstown is to sodomize little boys, are you speaking from experience or just hoping?
Cheers, Darby

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa hang on a second here, is this a Croat accusing other people of diving? Now I truly have heard everything.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terence Trent D'ickhead

The sexual exploitation of the youth of Richmond is entirely your domain. You and the rest of the queers at Sportstown. Someone in your marketing dept thought that the pink uni's would attract more fodder.:D And as for us being a good warm up for you, I encourage you to keep thinking that way. You might be just as surprised as Inter and Surrey were. Have fun lubing up the boys!!!:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts