Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hottest Birds on the Sidelines....

Which team has the hottest birds on the sideline??

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Delta Metro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Langley

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • N.D. Lions

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Whalley Storm

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Poco Dominion

• GN Sporting

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • SUFC Red Devils

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Skip is that Puller?

Indeed it is.....as Goldmember no less. And Sixfyv is also correct. Great costumes, and more importantly, hot birds on the sidelines!

Of course, that was last year. Man I miss having Puller around :(

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the hell is GEU in the lead? They don't have enough starters at the game let alone hot birds with nuggets worth mentioning. Unless your talking of Millsy.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah,

There are many (like myself), who have not yet voted. Saving judgment for later in the season. The way I look at it, if you've voted already, you just haven't done the proper research.

I hear you have a hot tub....and it is a cesspool of birds at times. Pictures please. This could sway my vote.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
How the hell is GEU in the lead? They don't have enough starters at the game let alone hot birds with nuggets worth mentioning. Unless your talking of Millsy.

A large portion of these GEU votes may be attributed to the GEU team party on a Houseboat last summer. Thats all I am at liberty to say. Just my 2 cents. :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fook Mi, that's a nice start Skip. My Horn O meter is definitely bending to the PAU birds. Come on lads it's a matter of club pride now. Get the girls tits....err pictures out so we can all make an informed decision.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fear we are being taken for a bit of a ride here. The one on the right looks a little dodgy. Some real man-hands going on there.

If these girls make any mental appearances in my, erm, extra curricular activities, am I going to regret it?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Utah,

There are many (like myself), who have not yet voted. Saving judgment for later in the season. The way I look at it, if you've voted already, you just haven't done the proper research.

Spoken like a true sage...

This is a serious vote, and to throw it out there without the proper research is a waste. One must play each team at least once, stare at the sidelines as much as possible (without losing focus on the game ofcourse :rolleyes: )... then perhaps make an educated decision. Till then, I'm leaning towards the brown nuggets :D

Twins Basel, twins.........

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
A large portion of these GEU votes may be attributed to the GEU team party on a Houseboat last summer.

A picture says a 1000 words..... :D

Do any of you big, burly GEU boys know how to use a digital camera??! ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
The one on the right looks a little dodgy. Some real man-hands going on there.

I believe that is Fried Bread's hand you are making reference to, not that of his missus (Fook Yu). I have it under good authority that her hands are veeeeery soft and supple.

FriedBreadtoldmeofcourse

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just need to be sure here. I don't trust you PAU boys. After all, that was a Halloween photo, and one of those could very well be Guinness, shaved, and with a dress and some make-up.

If either of those girls are to make any appearances in my fantasies, I need assurances that there will be no unexpected surprises.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
A picture says a 1000 words..... :D
Do any of you big, burly GEU boys know how to use a digital camera??! ;)

Of coarse we do Skipper. Camera's of any sort were forbiden on that trip. (i didn't make the rule, in fact I would of loved one up their). :D We do have some quality from our Halloween party I will try and rustle up.

Cowtown bertrum on a fact finding mission.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You knew that it was only a matter of time before this picture resurfaced here on TTP for the upteenth time...

The picture is so old now though you have to wonder if these pair are dragging the ground now :D

Poco's finest,

~Regs.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
aaahhhh yes....some things just never lose their appeal though. As many times as I've seen that pic, it still brings a wonderful tear to my eye.

If this bird is still around the Poco camp, and her full shapely breasts do not resemble oranges stuffed into socks, my vote may have just been swayed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely, one of the best ever posts on TTP. April 2001ish...if I recall correctly, a sunny spring day. THOSE have made SEVERAL appearances.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got a question about judging a teams hotties.

Would you judge a teams hotties, at both home and away games, or just home games? Me and little T had a conversation about this one, and we think they should be judged at home games. Well he thought so and I agreed cause he's a pretty serious guy when it comes to girls. He also told me to start up the SUFC matrimonials again for him. But I told him I got to pass that by the mnoderators first.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee,

You bring to the forefront a valid point for clarification. The way I see it, there may be different 'categories' for evaluation when considering the team with the hottest birds . Perhaps 'dedication to road trips' should be taken into account whilst doing the research. If a bird is willing to make the road trips, does this make her hotter?! Maybe yes...maybe no. I shall have to ponder this query further.

I must meditate...... :eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What if a team had Hot lesbians who make out during games would this win the Hottest bird award? i know one thing the soccer would be pretty bad as minds would be a little in the gutter. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts