Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hottest Birds on the Sidelines....

Which team has the hottest birds on the sideline??

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Delta Metro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Langley

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • N.D. Lions

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Whalley Storm

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Poco Dominion

• GN Sporting

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • SUFC Red Devils

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nukes said:
On that note, I haven't let Mrs. Nukes come and watch a game ever since Chuck has come out to play with us.
Dude and Nukes you have it all wrong,a Bird is suppose to be a girl/woman not a boy/man. What the hell's going on in Langley? Only getting good looking guys named Chuck to your games :( .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Can you her for her hidden desires, Nukes? After all- he is very handsome.

Just pointing out the new Langley FC drawing card, that's all. That said, I am very secure in my sexuality, and can acknowledge a good looking 220 lb muscular hunk...err, I mean guy...when I see one.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hottest? Tough Call.

Chilliwack has to get the some recog. due to numbers alone, out of 200 fans watching a game, that makes 100 Women, which means at least.. Never Mind. Volume doesn't count.

At least in Langley if the boys can't rustle up some birds theres always Dino to bring the hired help. (Wait, She'd be more described as DOING LINES, rather than "On the Sidelines"). The problem with Langley is most birds are wives, this poll should be in the Cat section where the age drops below 25 and most "dude-in-his-prime"' players actually bring something thats on the menu.

Anyhow, nice poll.... to ensure I voted correctly I will have to do some more Sideline analysis this season.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Rob...in a manly way of course.

I can see how he get's the laddies. You know, this isn't just a face a mother could love...

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahhhhh.....ok....... :confused:

I think this is where I am supposed to step in, wave my finger, and say something like: "keep the posts on topic, or I'll delete your ass"!!!

The topic is hottest birds gentlemen......that's BIRDS of the female variety please! Perhaps someone might want to start a new thread to the effect of "Hottest Homosexuals on the Sidelines (not that there's anything wrong with that)", but this aint it. :D

~Skip

P.S. Langley just went out of contention with those previous posts......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Consider it your rookie moderator initiation, Skip. ;)

For the record: FVSL, GN Sport. VMSL: Croatia...Croatia by a looooooong shot. :eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
OK...so it isn't his best shot....
Dude is that the guy you call Chuck the bum ****? I'll give you one thing that yes that picture does make him look like a pillow biter. Why do you have his picture?Never mind answering this is the Bird thread Not Chucks healthy hog thread.Any chance when GEU plays you guys you can leave Chuck at home? I have an idea,for now on everybody bring all the girlfriends/wives/mistresses/hookers what ever you got to the games and each team will grade them on here after each weekend. :knvb:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You make it sound so gay...:rolleyes:

I merely have his photo for those nights where Mrs. Dude is a little cold.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Back to the birds- as I'm making an honest attempt to keep Skippy's thread somewhat on topic- somebody has to get Argyle in here with his stash of vacation photos.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
The only way to settle this is with photos...

I agree.

So, I'll submit the first little tidbit. This is a sample of the PAU talent, from our last Halloween dance. Anyone recognize the characters? :D

"I can tell by your pants you are very toight"!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco city has a lot of little sluts hanging out ,the only problem is they look like skelton in drag :eek: :eek: :D

sid

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts