Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hottest Birds on the Sidelines....

Which team has the hottest birds on the sideline??

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Delta Metro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Langley

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • N.D. Lions

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Whalley Storm

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Poco Dominion

• GN Sporting

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • SUFC Red Devils

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, here's the thing boys. I gotta test out my new 'poll creating' skills, and I must do so within the FVSL Premier threads. This limits me somewhat, as I have to keep the discussion and poll relevant to this area. So, in the name of science, and good will please feel free to take part in this poll and add your comments.

It struck me this summer that one of the best things we have done in preparation for this upcoming season was to bring up a few young lads from the CAT team. This is not only because thay are quality young players.....but in addition....they bring out some HOT little numbers to watch the matches!! :D And I mean....these birds are dedicated as well. One lad on our side has his Missus show up to training sessions so we can all gander at her shapely nuggets as we take water breaks!

It dawned on me that this might make for an interesting poll question. We have all had the opportunity in recent years to play against one another, and view the 'talent' on the sidelines of the opposition. So, I'm wondering what your thoughts are regarding this question:

Which team has the hottest birds on their sidelines?

perhaps we all need a few weeks to do some investigative research on the matter before we vote, but none the less I'd like to know what road trip to get my salad done just right for. :bronco:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hotest Birds on the Sidelines....

Well, Well,Well
Finally a poll people care about. The Socceroos had some fine young ladies out at the game against Surrey United. Never mind girlfriends of team mates,but one of our hangarounds brought out some strippers from a drunken outing the night before.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Socceroos said:
strippers

NICE!! :D

Hey, any chance you fellas might want an exhibition match sometime?? ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

My wife would kill me if i didn't vote for GEU.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm saving my ballot for later. This vote is deserving of some serious thought......although, I must say Mrs. Fenian is looking veeeeeery hot these days. I love pregnant birds!!

Langley with the edge at this time....... ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright!!...with all due respect, this is not the time nor the place to beat your chest, and pledge allegiance to your own club!! It's a time of giving.....of receiving.....of admiring other lad's property in a safe, and fun environment. There's no points for loyalty to your own club in this matter!

now please.....carry on :D :cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At first my vote was for PAU, but I had forgot a erm.. um... pair of Pullers moved to Arizona. I'll also do some research.

TheRob is Mrs. TheRob considering trying-out for the Rangerettes?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Skip, if the women are as edgemicated as you are then i vote for the dumb blondes, brunettes, or whatever at PAU!

hotest?
:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Well Skip, if the women are as edgemicated as you are then i vote for the dumb blondes, brunettes, or whatever at PAU!

hotest?
:rolleyes:

Last edited by Yoda : Today at 09:19 PM.

Curious to know why you edited your post Yoda. Did you make a spelling error, or did your superior 'edjemacation' prevent you from doing so? :rolleyes:

Listen, if your Missus says you have to vote for GEU, then I guess you better do so. I don't want to put you in the dog house.

Langley still the front runner for my vote as of now......but the Lions and Whalley also have some young fellas that might bring some talent. :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A TOSS up between SUFC and GN sport. Yes, the brown nugget factor comes into play. I seem to remember GN having a couple of nice young ladies dressed to the nines that I'd SNAP up in a second. Ah yes, the dream of one of those saris falling off during a dance recital will never die...

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are in for a treat when you come to Whalley to play because we have THE hottest birds in the league for sure! The can be seen walking up and down 132nd street throughout the day looking for some action. For $10 to $50 you can have a little fun and I'm sure it'll take the pain out of losing :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're looking for hottest birds it depends on what you like. I myself like MILF'S you know the ones with a bit of experience,the take charge type.So in that case I prefer the sidelines of the older teams such as Langley,GEU,PAU and well I was gonna say POCO but I've seen theres and forget that one. :eek: .On the younger sidelines Such as the Lions,GN,Delta,etc you have the odd parent of the young 18year old player making the odd appearance. She maybe single/divorced, she may be tired of her fat old husband and looking for a tall handsome Keeper :rolleyes: .Yes the younger ones are hot and great to look at but for some reason they make me feel old :( .

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Curious to know why you edited your post Yoda. Did you make a spelling error

Um......yes.
:D

While typing the message one handed (as i was thinking about the PAU women) i did make a typo, but then corrected it. But at least i noticed it!
;)

No hard feelings.

I've been with, i mean seen, some of the Poco women and they would definately get a vote from me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This will be quick, because I have little time to post these days... :rolleyes:

I will serve notice that Chuck Keeling of Fraser Downs fame is now involved w/ the Premier / Cat program this season in Langley. Yes, the same 215 lb svelte stallion who's face regularly appears in the Langley Times, and co-incidentally, pinned to the ceiling just above Mrs. Dude's side of the bed.

With his stunning hip swivel technique and long tongue, Chuck will be counted on this season to draw out the dirties. Tell all the ladies: Saturday, October 1 will be Chuck Keeling evening at the park, Langley vs. Delta. Chuck will be on hand to not only take your wager, but also your virginity. If you think he's handsome in his suit, ladies, wait till you see his piercings.

On a personal note: thanks Charlie...my sex life has been on the upswing ever since you started the PR campaign. ;)

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On that note, I haven't let Mrs. Nukes come and watch a game ever since Chuck has come out to play with us.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's so darn handsome I've had to move to the backline just to get closer to him. I really think that we should post his picture (driver's license) here somewhere.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be so modest Dude, with hair like that and your obvious and masterful control of your hips and their rotation, it's a wonder why the married crew at Langley has you out at all.

They really must need your ticket sales...

~Samba

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True...true. I have noticed Utah doesn't bring Marcy around anymore. I think she hits him, you know...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0