Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEU-gate

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Seeing as there will most likely be some issues between the existing Ultra players and the new coaching staff, I would like to extend an invitation to those who are right pissed about this, to come out to the DFC tryouts for next year. I can guarantee no politics within our club! We are looking for some new faces to add to the mix next year and help the lot of youth players coming in to our program. Pm myself or Rex for details! :D

Oh don't worry Rex will be in his cammo gear scouting out players in the Merkley Bush come June :D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If i'm a good young player, or coach for that matter, this club seems like an obvious choice to me :rolleyes: A nice environment to bed in and earn my spurs in the premiership.The more i read from the ladies in Black tights, the more i hope they do play in premier. Our lads would like to soften up the fresh meat a bit. I still can't figure the logic from this team. How do you figure you should be playing premier, you have 8 wins from 16 games in Div 1?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy, you think that logic is flawed?

Have a look in the Valley Div 2 threads. There are muppets in there sucking each other's' dicks over their respective promotions to Div 1, looking forward to battling one another on their way to promotion to Fraser Valley Premier next season.

I blame society.

B

Blahzay

Jinky said:
Have a look in the Valley Div 2 threads. There are muppets in there sucking each other's' dicks over their respective promotions to Div 1, looking forward to battling one another on their way to promotion to Fraser Valley Premier next season.
:confused: I'm not too sure how you came up with that but maybe your obsession with our squad had something to do with it. We have stated that if NDFC does get promoted our goal is to avoid relegation and battle it out for midpack in the first year of Div 1. Not to speak for the Hurricanes here but they run a good program and are always bringing in provincial caliber youth players, I believe they have beat some VMSL Premeir teams in the Indo tournaments in the summer as well.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually if rumours are to be believed, the Hurricanes are buying Khalsa's Div 1 spot in the VMSL.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky the hurricanes sound really scary, but if they do buy the Kahlsa spot in the VMSL they'll need to turn it up a notch. I suggest the tsunamis :D thats worth a few points on reputation alone. :rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me Jinky, why did you make me do that? You see my inlaws are staying with us for a few days so i'm glued to the computer to avoid any possible eye contact. You sparked my interest with your div 2 comment, so i went and had a peek. First and only time. The hurricanes, tigers, stars and cyclones :confused: i know this is take the piss, but fcuk me i thought i was in the u8 girls thread. WOW :rolleyes:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Fcuk me Jinky, why did you make me do that? You see my inlaws are staying with us for a few days so i'm glued to the computer to avoid any possible eye contact. You sparked my interest with your div 2 comment, so i went and had a peek. First and only time. The hurricanes, tigers, stars and cyclones :confused: i know this is take the piss, but fcuk me i thought i was in the u8 girls thread. WOW :rolleyes:

This is priceless...2 fellas named Jinky and Cainy making fun of others names.

jinky and cainy????? it's the moderators of the u8 girls thread.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, imagine being a soccer player nicknamed Jinky. What could that possibly hint at?

Please do explain the username "redwoods" to us.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and before I forget redwoods, I should add a little something to keep my post in line with all the other responses you're used to getting.

You suck and your team sucks!

As you were.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah ! what he said, and you suck. My last name is Cain, so when someone wants the ball off me they shout "CAINY give uz it":eek: I supose your teamates yell " hey redwoods kick it far"
muppet :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think anyone on our team is going into div 1 thinking we will be promoted the following year. winning some games and being a midpack team would be a very successful first year in div 1 in our minds. i know it's a big jump from div 2 and most teams get relegated the next year. Don't confuse us for the blackknights we know who we are, which at the moment is a very good div 2 team.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
we know who we are, which at the moment is a very good div 2 team.

Wow, a very good FVSL division 2 team. Just being able to say that must get you heaps of women.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Yeah ! what he said, and you suck. My last name is Cain, so when someone wants the ball off me they shout "CAINY give uz it":eek: I supose your teamates yell " hey redwoods kick it far"
muppet :wa:

I love it...has been older folks playing out the twilight of there careers pissing on guys trying to move up the ladder. You must be proud of yourself. Enjoy the last few years of footy you have left and maybe when some of our teams are still kicking the ball real far up the field you can come out and watch.
I'll buy the pints!!

But not for jinky...I really hate that name!!

And just so you know, my teamates usually say "are you still drunk?"

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Oh and before I forget redwoods, I should add a little something to keep my post in line with all the other responses you're used to getting.

You suck and your team sucks!

As you were.

I can't argue with the low brow comments I have read regarding my suckiness but really jinky...you suck ;)

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
I love it...has been older folks...

I'll buy the pints!!

And just so you know, my teamates usually say "are you still drunk?"
Are you saying that you are not old??? :p

Buying pints...I am there!

When are you sober would be the better question?

How are things in the wonderful world of United?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0