Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEU-gate

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rumors / In The FVSL

TheRob said:
Suckit,

Look where you are going to finish in Div 1. Is that a team ready for Premier?
nope,

but im not satisfied to hear that the ultra team is ultimately the team to cherrypick the knights talent.
i'd have to argue that it should be visa vera.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

suckit said:
nope,

but im not satisfied to hear that the ultra team is ultimately the team to cherrypick the knights talent.
i'd have to argue that it should be visa vera.

Please argue, i'd like to understand how you think that is?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

TheRob said:
Suckit,

Look where you are going to finish in Div 1. Is that a team ready for Premier?

8 wins 4 ties 4 losses .....with 2 games remaining.
best defence in the league.
3rd offensive scoring.
uncountable fukc ups.
bad coaching.
horrible practice habits.
no leadership.
confusion regarding starting keepers.
starting players.
poor fields.
not bad!

i change my mind.

with slight tuning the knights are prem-worthy.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
Please argue, i'd like to understand how you think that is?

the exhibition games where more or less blowouts.
yeah, mabey it wasn't your best lineup but same went for us.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

suckit said:
3rd offensive scoring.
uncountable fukc ups.
bad coaching.
no leadership.
starting players.
poor fields.

In DIV 1 !!!!

An please don't base your level of excellence by a 30min scrimmage on a tuesay night. It was a kick around. Although some of your players didn't think so.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Suckit,
Get over yourself.
Aldergrove Div1 beat Langley premier in an exhibition. Does that mean Aldergrove will go undefeated in Premier next year? Of course not.

If you were worthy of being a premeir team, you would have won Div1 this year undefeated.

At a time when the 2 teams are going to be combining (well at least that's the plan), i can't believe you are still trying to do the "we're better than you" speech.

:rolleyes:

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
In DIV 1 !!!!

An please don't base your level of excellence by a 30min scrimmage on a tuesay night. It was a kick around. Although some of your players didn't think so.

and a few 90 minute exhibition matches at the start of the year!

anyways, both teams suck.
done.

get some fuking proper coaching. these current coaches are a bloody joke.

i'll say it a hundred times but the coaches are THE problem not the players.

next practice tell them suckit said to take a hike.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
Suckit,

At a time when the 2 teams are going to be combining (well at least that's the plan), i can't believe you are still trying to do the "we're better than you" speech.

:rolleyes:

hey yoda,
your teammate started that speech. scroll back up and start reading.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

suckit said:
3rd offensive scoring.
uncountable fukc ups.
bad coaching.
no leadership.
starting players.
poor fields.
not bad!

i change my mind.

with slight tuning the knights are prem-worthy.

I think you missed great team chemistry and ur big ego

Wisers

Sep 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Suckit, does this mean that you will not be attending tryouts next year? I mean the teams suck, the coaches suck (don't forget that your coach wants the job) and practices suck. I hope it does because I know that all of us returning players will breath a sigh of relief knowing that you won't be there to take our spot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Christ.

Sukit, you're a fcuking idiot. Dumb. Just plain stupid. Honestly, I'm not Taking The Piss.

Your team was average in a diluted 1st division. You have no clue how big the jump is from 1st division to Premier because you have never made it. If the Knights, as they are now, with the best coaching money could offer, were to play Premier next year, you would not win or tie one fcuking game. Not since the 1997 VMSL Romania SC (who finished 2nd or 3rd in the VMSL the previous season, then bought a free Premiership spot) would there be witness to a more pathetic Premiership performance. Yes, that's how much you suck, right now, on a Premier level.

Luc, I don't know why, but for some reason I see you as the voice of reason amongst a group of stoned out deadbeats who really have no hope- to be either soccer players or reasonably good city workers. Can you please explain to these guys that there is a reason why they weren't good enough to get promoted?

The fcuking coach...WEAK SAUCE.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Get over yourselves... GEU should combine their shite :rolleyes: premier squad with their AMAZING Div. 1 team!!! Lets be honest, if your Div. 1 team can win some matches and compete week in and out with other Div. 1 teams then thet should automatically get promoted to premier!! Why not Suckit??? U R sooooo ready for us premier chumps and what we have to offer week in and out!!! :rolleyes: Again, Yoda is totally offside and has nae clue what it takes to battle week in and out.., Your coach can help with discepline and dedication, BUT he cannot make unskilled players become skilled over night!!!

Good luck you self obsorbed wankers!!! :eek:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Christ.

Sukit, you're a fcuking idiot. Dumb. Just plain stupid. Honestly, I'm not Taking The Piss.

Your team was average in a diluted 1st division. You have no clue how big the jump is from 1st division to Premier because you have never made it. If the Knights, as they are now, with the best coaching money could offer, were to play Premier next year, you would not win or tie one fcuking game. Not since the 1997 VMSL Romania SC (who finished 2nd or 3rd in the VMSL the previous season, then bought a free Premiership spot) would there be witness to a more pathetic Premiership performance. Yes, that's how much you suck, right now, on a Premier level.

Luc, I don't know why, but for some reason I see you as the voice of reason amongst a group of stoned out deadbeats who really have no hope- to be either soccer players or reasonably good city workers. Can you please explain to these guys that there is a reason why they weren't good enough to get promoted?

1- the bks wanted another yr in div 1 but to prepare for prem but as fate has it, the free pass gods have laid one right in our hands. most of teh knights have played bsc or gone overseas at one point, so an ego was born from that, dominating every team in div 2 then carrying out that in most of div 1 has left some bks a little dillusional on the incredibly huge jump it is from div 1 to prem. As far as i know most bks arent smoking drugs, or taking the pot for that matter.

2 -I think the main issue is that the ultra annd bks are a thing of the past. the old ultra boys will slow this new squad down, use their experience to teach the new guys, and the chosen bks will spark the old boys and make next yrs team as competitive as any. It will be interesting to see it unflod, last count was 8 good players goin for 2 center mid spots, bring on this fresh coach.

3- a very distant miniscule 3rd- suckit is a bitch and has no affiliation with the knights. her thoughts and comments in no way represent those of the bks.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

"They wanted another year of div 1 to prepare for premier."

You have to win the league or finish second to make the jump sunny jim.
You boys still haven't proven that your ready to make that next step.

You have a good team, but Dude is right when he says you boys are not ready for premier yet.

Once again win first, talk later boys.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
finished 2nd or 3rd in the VMSL the previous season, then bought a free Premiership spot
why did they buy the spot when it was free? they must have been LOADED. :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You can talk to Aldergrove about how hard it is to make the jump. Last place in Premier to first place in Div1 this year. Obviously there is some difference, or did they just have the Black Knight "We didnt' play our best game.......ever, or the other team got lucky, or the ref blew it for us, etc, etc, etc..........

I think your in for a bigger surprise than you think.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
Get over yourselves... GEU should combine their shite :rolleyes: premier squad with their AMAZING Div. 1 team!!! Lets be honest, if your Div. 1 team can win some matches and compete week in and out with other Div. 1 teams then thet should automatically get promoted to premier!! Why not Suckit??? U R sooooo ready for us premier chumps and what we have to offer week in and out!!! :rolleyes: Again, Yoda is totally offside and has nae clue what it takes to battle week in and out.., Your coach can help with discepline and dedication, BUT he cannot make unskilled players become skilled over night!!!

Good luck you self obsorbed wankers!!! :eek:

another late night.
another swing and a miss.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Christ.

luc is the voice of reason? when's the last time you attended our practice?
you fukcin moron.
you've spoken enough, fack off.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda said:
You can talk to Aldergrove about how hard it is to make the jump. Last place in Premier to first place in Div1 this year. Obviously there is some difference, or did they just have the Black Knight "We didnt' play our best game.......ever, or the other team got lucky, or the ref blew it for us, etc, etc, etc..........

I think your in for a bigger surprise than you think.

you may be right but once again good coaching is the key.
so NO, im not in for a bigger surprise than i think.
i'll know when the coach is selected.
and if anyone disagrees that the coach isn't the determinating factor between a good and bad team then its unfortunate that you've learnt nothing in all your years of playing sports.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0