Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEU-gate

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about the GEU Solar Powered Laser Beam Guitars?

Or the GEU Crack Whores 'B'?

Or the GEU Basket Of Sleepy Kittens FC ?

B

Blahzay

How about Delta Metro United United, or Langley United Football Club United, what in the F is that. :confused:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
GEU METHLABS

thread over

done
goodnight

Lino is running it....it will have a license plate for a decal on the front and it will say First Touch in font 72 on the back.

GEU FIRST TOUCH

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Lino is running it....it will have a license plate for a decal on the front and it will say First Touch in font 72 on the back.

GEU FIRST TOUCH

mention this and receive an extra 10% discount off regular priced merchandise.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Why was luc van lierde's post edited by Regs?

To get to the other side? Because it was stapled to the chicken? Fcuk, I haven't heard this one before. Allright, I give, why?

So far I think the GEU Ununited Ultraknights has to be the frontrunner. I think I'll say if I can get my bird to call me an Ultraknight tonight. Might have to set up a tape recorder so I can prove it happened.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think "can" and "Scott K" should transfer to a better team next year and get away from all this drama ;). I still can't believe you guys have to pay for your registration as Premier Players. Come to the VMSL my friends :).

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives......

new prediction for next yr........

current geu ultra stay together...maybe a polite kunt like millsy takes over coaching....all this due to the fact that all 11 ultra players feel they are the best man for the job and by the sounds of are dreading any ammalgamation more then the knights.

the knights havent earned a prem spot and would like to earn it, as a team. The bks wish to stay together.

Im under the impression that pav stood up and took coachin job so that he could strengthen teh ultra by adding bk players. well i think teh bks would rather stay together then split up and to have half of the team coached by adiv 3 guy who is bringing up 4 of his div 3 players to the cat..thus forcing YODA TO MAKE A RETURN TO THE TIGERS NEXT SEASON.......

i dont see any merger in the future only a new name........the abstract "geu united "will probably stick

In all reality geu could have 2 prem teams..........

So I do believe the vegas line has the Knights in div 1 for one more yr and the current ultra in prem for one more.

Knight s win div 1 ...they move up....ultra hit teh over 30s in 2 yrs

ohhhh and all this keeps yoda as a sub on the cat team....

this is the most plausible outcome!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So which is it? Tigers or Cat sub?
Must be CAT because the Tigers don't look kindly on people trying to join there team if they talk to much on the field. However, if i had started a bench clearing brawl in last weekends game against Chilly, they might have looked more favourably at me. Too little too late i guess.

Are the Knights having tryouts this year?
Let me know when they are.

Thanks

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
.. half of the team coached by adiv 3 guy who is bringing up 4 of his div 3 players to the cat..

well luc it looks like im in for a warm welcome

a div 3 guy ? .....holy sh1t ive got a lable already... but its ok im not going to get upset about it because me and you will be working together next season and that would be no way to start a good working relationship

and as for the 4 players im supposed to be bringing up from div 3 ive spoken to way more than that and from many dif leagues and not all from fv just incase i need them you know incase people start to sulk and storm off or incase these guys ive watched for 2 years are in some way better than whats on offer at the tryouts oh thats right there is going to be tryouts hhmmm they should be entertaining i wonder who will turn up for those

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could you guys please keep us informed as to when the tryouts are. I have a whole load of lads who want to come. Not to try out mind you, just to have a good night out and a laff. We could all go for some pints afterwards. I hope the Ultra and BKs don't start throwing bottles at eachother :rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluebird - if he/she is the new coach sure knows how to turn on the charm with his new and prospective players. Luc could be in tough for calling out the coach before tryouts. Sounds more like he should have called himself Seagull as he is poised to come in, make a lot of noise and shite all over everyone.

Looking at players in other leagues and teams... sounds like a house cleaning coming up.

One of bluebird's posts mentioned Yoda as team captain...congrats Yoda.

Big big changes in the Ridge I guess. The old and fat and sassy Preemies are being displaced!!! Time for a revolt boys. Run this new guy out of town. Him and Captain Yoda.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Bluebird - if he/she is the new coach sure knows how to turn on the charm with his new and prospective players. Luc could be in tough for calling out the coach before tryouts. Sounds more like he should have called himself Seagull as he is poised to come in, make a lot of noise and shite all over everyone.

Looking at players in other leagues and teams... sounds like a house cleaning coming up.

One of bluebird's posts mentioned Yoda as team captain...congrats Yoda.

Big big changes in the Ridge I guess. The old and fat and sassy Preemies are being displaced!!! Time for a revolt boys. Run this new guy out of town. Him and Captain Yoda.
1 i have no probs with luc
2 im a nice quiet guy
3 i wont be shiting on anyone
4 i like to keep my options open
5 id take yoda as my captain anytime
6 im not new im old
7 i dont run out of town i walk
8 anyone who believes anything on a forum called take the piss ....... :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Run this new guy out of town. Him and Captain Yoda.

What did i ever do?
Damn, tryouts haven't started and i'm already getting run out of town!

:(

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda quit Pm'ing me about this Div 3 coach moving up , I don't care if you think he can't handle the job I'm not wanting to get involved. I know you're pissed Yoda as you wanted the coaching job but maybe he won't make you practice tying your own shoes before games along with bringing oranges and such as you mentioned.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not worried about it anymore, didn't you hear I'm going to be the captain!!
Even if that falls through i can always retire knowing that i played premier for GEU and deserved to be there ever minute of it.

Thanks for all your moral support.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0