Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL vs VMSL

Do you think, if run properly, the valley can become competitive with the VMSL?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pssst

Originally posted by Bronco
....and Ranger's a molested boy!!!!!Thus all of his anger and dellusional ideas!!:D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, you're fcuking hilarious.

The molestation thing's got me in stitches.

Ever played TTP?
Fcuk off wannabe, you're out of your league.

"Duhh, tell me how to get this Ranger guy Uncle Goran, as I can't rebut his comments?"
"Simple Branko, say he vas molested if you kan't keep up with his sharp vit"
"Bravo! Uncle Goran, Bravo!"

Have a fcuking bath cnut.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WILKIE

IsNT NEIL THE NORTH DELTA BLIMP
as for donkeyoo how much time do u get on the pitch
& and i dont mean staring at SULENTICS vagina(dick)
isnt it time for you to have a garlic eating dracula look a likr GYPSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
RF,

I knew eventually someone was going to bring this to who grew up where... in the context of this discussion, it's a moot point, though in a way, it begs the question why so many quality players decided to make the trek to the VMSL rather than the FVSL...

~TB.

You tell me, ya unfaithful, disloyal bastard!:D

ExSurreyboyNorthVanposer.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cousin Molester? I hope you were talking to Ref beater. May I also remind you that same Surrey U team thumped you 6-0 four week before!

Beater FYI Im a Valley boy to, but don't tell anyone. Regs is right it is moot (I always wanted to use that one:D )

Sid Your a fcuking funny guy! Did you go to the Bronco school of TTPing? I think the Ranger is doing a summer camp. You should join.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

As for how much PT I get, you can ask Regs, KNVB, or anyone else who plays in the superior league. But on to a more important topic. How is it that you were actually able to turn a computer on. Judging by your language skills, I'm guessing your motor skills are fcuked too. If you are a quadraplegic, I apologize, but fcuk me you have to look at the keys you're punching once in a while.:D :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GYPSYBOY

quadrapiegic ! thats verry nice as for u any cnut could play for gypsy utd.

THEY ARE FCUKING SHITE

now do your self a favour stich your moms penis in your mouth and shout the fcuk up,
look into your CRYSTAL BALL & see your stinky teams future its going to go like this

div 1
div 2
div 3 div 4 (scary) then CAPUTZ!
WHAT WILL U DO FROM THERE ?
join the pig farmers hahahahahahahahahahaha
NOW FCUK OFF DRACULA

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GYPSYBOY

Originally posted by sid

THEY ARE FCUKING SHITE

now do your self a favour stich your moms penis in your mouth and shout the fcuk up,
look into your CRYSTAL BALL & see your stinky teams future its going to go like this

div 1
div 2
NOW FCUK OFF DRACULA

Is anybody else concerned that Sid may go into a seizure at any moment??? What in the fcuk did you just write you illiterate fcuk!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GYPSYBOY

Originally posted by sid

THEY ARE FCUKING SHITE

div 1
div 2
NOW FCUK OFF DRACULA

For the record, Sid came to us this year from the VMSL.

KNVB: you're the biggest fence sitting suck-hole on these threads.

"Good one Coppertone!"

"That was nice Bronco!"

If your posts were dripping with sarcasm (at least a couple of :rolleyes:), I wouldn't call you on them. This whole debate aside...those were two pretty bad quality posts, from two of the worst posters. Jesus...there is a reason the word "ass" has been replaced with "Coppertone".

As for you Timmy, you come across like the typical ethnic soccer player in the VMSL- you think you're pro quality because you're "European", when the fact is, you're just like the rest of us: amature footballers. The one saving grace to this whole discussion is that everyone knows the best soccer players in BC (probably Canada) are born east of the Vancouver / Richmond border. That's right: VALLEY BOYS!

The FVSL will continue to improve over time, and eventually be on equal quality footing- or better- than the VMSL. Better clubs, better coaching, better players, more youth registration. It is inevitable.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BROKENDOWNBRONCO

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR STUCK FOR WORDS YOU BIG CRY BABA BOOBOO!!
now once again fcuk off ta stinky gypsy

you have a head like a jewish foreskin bitch
F.V.S.L. JUST WON OUR DEBATE!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

The thumbs down should have tipped you off on the Coppertone but if you really need to see it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You didn't think that Bronco post was funny? I did. So what of it? You dumb coppertone!

Im surprised the valley isn't better. They have the Kids, they have the best fields (thats for damn sure) and the have the cash. So what's the problem?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: GYPSYBOY

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

As for you Timmy, you come across like the typical ethnic soccer player in the VMSL- you think you're pro quality because you're "European", when the fact is, you're just like the rest of us: armature footballers. The one saving grace to this whole discussion is that everyone knows the best soccer players in BC (probably Canada) are born east of the Vancouver / Richmond border. That's right: VALLEY BOYS

Typical comment from Valley white trash:D I don't blame you for your jealousy, we all need an identity. Ask Sid!!! Oh fcuk that might really confuse him, he'll be writing in Sanskrit soon:D :D :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BROKENDOWNBRONCO

Originally posted by sid
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR STUCK FOR WORDS YOU BIG CRY BABA BOOBOO!!
now once again fcuk off ta stinky gypsy

you have a head like a jewish foreskin bitch
F.V.S.L. JUST WON OUR DEBATE!

Were you dropped as an infant? Your own mates are pissing on you!!! No one wants to have anything to do with you!!!

Can you imagine a writing contest between Sid and Ref Beater. :D :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problems here...

KNVB- I should have pulled my head out of my Coppertone to notice that. However, you're still a suckhole...so there! Nener, nener, nener...nener, nener, nener...

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy...jealous? Hardly...unless we're talking about your living proximity to the corner on which Zenga's sister hooks. Those Commercial drive whores are so innocent and sweet...too bad it's just a pit-stop on their way to Hastings.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid you poor bastard!!!

Can someone please explain to me why Sid writes like his mother was pumped full of thalydamide during pregnancy? Is he really that stupid or is he just Academy award material. Is it possible he can actually get up in the morning and dress himself without falling down?

hopingsomevalleyhillbillycanexplainsidtome :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RBONCOBITCH

well hello bronco

remember everybody !

When in doubt!!
kick a croat!!
whos going to beat your STINKY team this week you SYTNKY OX

Members online