Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL vs VMSL

Do you think, if run properly, the valley can become competitive with the VMSL?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

The Judge has claimed they will play against us(Inter) in the New Year which is news to me but I have no idea who he plays for.

The Judge

What team do you play for again?I take the Rangers is it but out of what organization?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To everyone besides Zenga, I'm sorry...

to have been so instrumental in letting the grease ball deteriorate this thread. But he says...

Originally posted by zenga
canadian fcuk

Seriously...where do you live? Could it be Canada? Why, exactly, did your parents come here in the first place? I fly the flag because I am damn proud to be Canadian. Just like you, I have roots to Europe, but I am- and always will be- Canadian first. Anyone who's not proud to be Canadian...get the fcuk out of MY COUNTRY! You're not even an immigrant...they're usually very proud of their new homeland, and work hard to earn their keep. You're nothing but a waste on society. Please: go ANYWHERE ELSE!

Ahem...back on topic. Jimmy: The Judge plays for the Mighty SC Rangers (Surrey FC / Pegasus). They must be gearing up for the defense of their Pakenham Cup.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday
The Judge

And what high and mighty Ranger team do you play for?

The highest of the highest.:)
(Outside of Glasgow)

Shhhhhh...................

Something might be in the works, talk to Zaurrini.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a twit!

Can somebody please show Zenga the shift key? That one, properly depressed, will allow you to capitilize any letter you wish. Freak show. The keys on the right hand side of your keyboard are called punctuation marks. I know, I know. New language for you, this English. But I thought I would give you a head start on it. Moron.

The FVSL has two (possibly three) teams who can compete on an even playing field with any team in the VMSL. There is a group of five or six teams who would finish near the bottom of the premier league in Vancouver, but may be competitive with some teams. You cannot tell me that the Serbian White Eagles are a good side!

If you measure team by team, player by player, the VMSL has a slightly higher quality. But to automatically cast the FVSL aside and call it crap is sheer nonsense.

Zenga, hop on a plane. Your posts are a waste of RAM.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened

I was having so much funny reading the quality piss taking of Zenga,:D but I guess he disappeared. The ribbing was getting too much I guess, especially when Dude guessed he's height and weight.

Ahhh good times.

Anyway, one thing the the Fraser Valley defenitely has better than the VMSL are their fields.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
For the FVSL guys,

In all honesty, which team do you see matching up well in the BCs and doing some damage? Not necessarily do the teams that win the league have the best chance in my opinion.

~TB.

Regs,

Damage is a strong word. Honestly don't think FVSL will win many of the first round games but would not be surprised to see at least 2 teams go to the second round. Teams that could go are PoCo, PAU, Delta, Aloutte, S.Peg. All depends on who they match up with. Teams to be competitive but put against the top 3 teams in VMSL the FVSL teams will just not match up.:(

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapid Transit

Valley teams can stack up against perhaps the likes of the pig farming Serbs, other than that, every other VMSL team kicks the shite out of every Valley team!!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's it.

Nope. No rebuttal. I'm just so happy that you've found the right thread.;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rapid Transit

Originally posted by Bronco
Valley teams can stack up against perhaps the likes of the pig farming Serbs, other than that, every other VMSL team kicks the shite out of every Valley team!!!!

Well thought out post dipshit!:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter what FVSL team makes it to the BC's, they will all have made it further than your shitty team this season.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapid transit

The season is far from over moron. When was the last time a Valley team did anything?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy (as in telethon):

Suttle reminder: you play for Croatia (or claim to, anyhow). Another remider: be sure to hold your caretaker's hand when you cross the street.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

So its been the better part of 1/2 a decade since a valley side has done anything. It was the same year we lost to Firemen in the semis. What has the valley done since?????:confused:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ranger

So its been the better part of 1/2 a decade since a valley side has done anything. It was the same year we lost to Firemen in the semis. What has the valley done since?????:confused:

Is this a comeback?:confused: Quit resting on what VMSL has done and will do. Is your team going to be involved in the BC's? Didn't think so.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Timmy (as in telethon):

Suttle reminder: you play for Croatia (or claim to, anyhow). Another remider: be sure to hold your caretaker's hand when you cross the street.

Bronco,

Dude forgot to remind you to take your hockey helmet. Would not want you to increase the level of brain damage you already have.:eek:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Retard?

How can you say with all the games left to play, who will make it from the VMSL. Unequivocally we can all agree that the Fraser Valley Sphincter Lovers will have no representation past the 2nd round, just like every other year.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Retard? YES.

How can you say with all the games left to play, who will make it from the VMSL. Unequivocally we can all agree that the Fraser Valley Sphincter Lovers will have no representation past the 2nd round, just like every other year.

Unequivocally we can all agree that Croatiawilldofcukallthisyear.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0