Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL vs VMSL

Do you think, if run properly, the valley can become competitive with the VMSL?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
???

WHo the hell is this Zenga, dude ( not referring to DWMC).
I'm ashamed I've even got the same flag flying as him, I just may have to change it!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
buddy

who are you are from the valley?

Cloverdale no?

Why do you fly the flag can you even speak italian?

who do you play for?

climb back in your hole in cloverdale

OK!!!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a superstar!

Demo,

I think he is the star striker for the Elephant Walk Socceroos of the VMSL third division. That's what Skytrain told me anyway. ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know. The famous Mr. Ed.

Zenga once wrote earlier in this thread:
ok rob you are another fat fcuk aswell ever kick ed a ball buddy
I'm just curious as to who this mysterious Ed is. You insinuate that I have played soccer with Ed. There is no Ed on my team, nor have I ever played on a team with a guy named Ed. So the question remains..........Who's Ed?

TheRobwhoiswonderingwhoEdis.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo

Why do you detest Zenga so much. He is one of us and the I-tals are always getting The piss taken out of us so when there is another I-tal you must welcome them.

Zenga keep up the good work:D

Coppertoneisstillbitteraboutthe97semifinalpenothatzengastoppedatadanac:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These consistent one-line posts are starting to piss me off.

Why don't a couple of you knobs back off for a bit and learn how to TTP in here properly? It's about quality...

~TB.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Yeah I am I-tie, but I have never had the piss taken out of me because of it. As for Zenga what's with his one line posts, and just irritating.( that's another thread where you will get my vote)

By the way Zenga I grew up in vancouver and moved out to the Valley, and I enjoy it out here.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

After we beat the challege,which I roasted Bridge to score the winner,we lost to Edm Italia in semi's up in Kelowna,they looked good then.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
holly shite! lets get back on topic

Zenga,

All these questions about who other people play for and your not admitting to who you watch/play for. :confused:Sounds like your a little afraid too do so. Lets here it big man and maybe we could set up a game meathead. And please don't post 6 times to get your point out, getting tired of reading your thoughtless posts.

Anyone else,

Any exibitions this year yet or to come VMSL vs FVSL? would be interested to come and check it out.

skytraingoingtohaveabreakanddrinksomesupersocco

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: buddy

Originally posted by zenga
who are you are from the valley?

Cloverdale no?

Why do you fly the flag can you even speak italian?

who do you play for?

climb back in your hole in cloverdale

OK!!!!!

Holly shite. Italian is the last language you need to concern yourself with learning.:eek: Perhaps you could start by learning English.

We have a new winner in the "Best Village Idiot" contest.:rolleyes:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
skytrain

I stopped playing to go work abroad and learn your fcuking french so i dont play anymore but i was playing for the croats when they were half decent when we won 3 imperial cups in a row happy man. i think im the smart one to leave this city full of jackasses of you, who think fvsl is quality football when you have only exprienced football from other countries by watching soccer central on sportnet ok.
I played at a way higher level than you fcuks out in the valley and dont make me start to make a list ok.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: skytrain

Originally posted by zenga
I stopped playing to go work abroad and learn your fcuking french so i dont play anymore

I played at a way higher level than you fcuks out in the valley and dont make me start to make a list ok.

Nice excuse, good easy way out:rolleyes: I think you should start a list. Should be a short one, like your posts. I would be glad to compare lists but unlike you I would provide who I have played for and not just watched. Both here and overseas. VMSL or FVSL. You first big shot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical

So you are a silver spoon fed little croat wannabe. Gee...you weren't hard to peg at all. In case you forgot:

This guy is obviously a silver spoon fed little mamma's boy. Typical ICSF kid.

How does it feel to live off other people's sweat? I'm going to try and guess your weight and height now. Humm, let's see...5'4", 275 lbs? How close am I? Give me a hint, Chia Pet...

You're so proud of yourself??? Why???

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
beer belly canadian fcuk shut the fcuk up what are you 6
'11 325 and think your a good center back travel the world no actually stay in cloverdale where you belong.

you fcuk.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this Zenga clown getting on anyone else's nerves?? If you hate the FVSL so much why keep posting one liners under that thread???I think it's time to get some new material buddy, maybe start by expanding your vocabulary a bit.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0