Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Who will win the Premier Division this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made a call...

Sage just scored to put PAU up 3-1 late. About 5 to go.

Fcuk... how long was I typing for?
:rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September 04'

just took in the Whally vs GEU game, whalley comes out on top with a 4-3 win, geu missing 5 starters but whalley definitly showed they belong in the premier division out hustling hard and scoring some nice goals. #20 up front very skilled player tallied twice, and scored a crackerjack from just outside the box.The reffing in this game was fcuking shiiiite, I haven't seen such a poor display in quite sometime. Geu scored 2 goals which were both called offside on controversial calls which would have led to a 5-4 win for the ultra. Overall a good display by Whalley congrats on the win.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU 3 - Walley 4

Other than 7 goals, the match was not too entertaining. Neither team showed much skill or good pace. Player of the match was Nick up front for Walley, walked through GEU's backline to help Walley in 3 of the goals. Walley won the match on effort alone, although GEU had too very questionable goals called back. The man in the middle was shocking for both teams, surprised to still see the little man calling Premier games.

yodawasoneofthebestplayersonthepitchuntilthatmis-kick ;)

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wah wah wah they had 2 questionable offsides. Well the first I couldn't tell because I was at the opposite end but the second was offside. Quit whining as GEU were given a very weak penalty call apparently on a phantom foul by Mario. Also Millsy robbed someone early in the second or Whalley would have been up 4-1. Decent game and speaking of missing starters well Whalley doesn't have their keeper and another striker because of college ball and also big Pete was not on their back line so once again quit whining and face it you got beat by a better team on the night.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

GN 4 Lions 2

Good attacking game played by us right from the get go, scored 3 goals within the first 20 mins and then Lions got one back 2 mins before halftime, we then scored 15 mins into second half and Lions got one back with about 10 to go.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chilliwack 8 Sikh United 2

A better effort after the disappointing loss to PAU last week, but we still have some work to do as Sikh were unlucky not to notch a couple others tonight. A wide open first half with many goals, and some very nice finishing by our strikers up front. Wack led 5-2 at half and in the second tightened up the back end a bit while Sikh realized this night was a lost cause. Sikh has some skilled players that will give teams problems, but their defensive marking--if there was any-- was absolutely shocking. We played three strikers up front all game with a midfielder pushing deep and they never adjusted from their 3 man back line. Seven different scorers for us, with Slaner scoring twice. Not the greatest game to watch, but a result is a result. Despite the poor weather 120 fans made out to the stadium.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is amazing JBeck - 120 people.
That's about half of what shows up for a Rangers match, not bad. :D
Seriously though, you have to like that man.

Well done Whalley.
Did you guys all put on your matching mack jackets and Dayton boots and shite kick up the town? ;)

PAU too.
All business Cainy..

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU / Delta

Great night for a game out at JO last night. The pitch is (was) in nice shape, and of course the result suited us. Delta worked hard as usual, and had a couple great chances to score but our new young keeper came up big when we needed him to. Keegan with 2 goals, and Moe with the insurance late in the game. We had 22 guys dressed last night, and every one of them more than capable of doing the job on the pitch. I think in the end, that made the difference as Delta couldn't match the fresh. A good result for us.

Congrats to Whalley. 2 - 0! impressive.

A bit of a LUMP-ING in the Wack last night obviously. Guess the fans got their moneys worth. What's going on BigT??

So, the "Good" GN team showed up last night did they? :)

Doubt very much that the Langley / Poco match will go tonight if this rain keeps up.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU / Delta

Skip said:
Great night for a game out at JO last night. The pitch is (was) in nice shape, and of course the result suited us. Delta worked hard as usual, and had a couple great chances to score but our new young keeper came up big when we needed him to. Keegan with 2 goals, and Moe with the insurance late in the game. We had 22 guys dressed last night, and every one of them more than capable of doing the job on the pitch. I think in the end, that made the difference as Delta couldn't match the fresh. A good result for us.

Congrats to Whalley. 2 - 0! impressive.

A bit of a LUMP-ING in the Wack last night obviously. Guess the fans got their moneys worth. What's going on BigT??

So, the "Good" GN team showed up last night did they? :)

Doubt very much that the Langley / Poco match will go tonight if this rain keeps up.

Skip, trying to sabotoge(sp???) our gate? Supposed to clear up. Our u-21's are playing on the turf at 3 so we should know for sure then.

Big T, I feel for you man, 17 for-64 against not so long ago for us, our best player that year was our keeper. Shitty GA but great save %age.
Looks like Whalley is working as hard as they did in the semi last year. Well done, makes the league stronger.

hammertime

Aug 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whalley 4 - Geu 3

The soccer from both sides - shocking
the officiating - no flow, brutal calls both ways - two goals called back, a terrible call for a PK.
Geu missing 5 starters - 2 who were down in Vegas taking in the De a Hoya - Hopkins fight -BASTARDS. NOt having our two big center backs really hurt us on this night.
Hey, we would have been happy with a draw. Hats off to Whalley, they found away to win and look like they deserve to be here.
Can't wait to have a go at these guys again.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain,
Easy now. If you go back and read you'll see the following:
whalley definitly showed they belong in the premier division out hustling hard and scoring some nice goals.
Overall a good display by Whalley congrats on the win
Walley won the match on effort alone

It was all kudos to you guys (or them). Nobody questioned that you guys deserved the win. You definately did.
I think the other statements about the reffing and offsides would be agreed on by everyone on the field last night,Shocking! We never said the reffing cost us the game. He was terrible both ways. And as for the offsides, they are always arguable calls, although the header goal was not offside, I know that for sure. It would have changed the game but may have not changed the final result. You very well would still have won that game.
Consensus on our side of the field was that the PK was an aweful call. No doubt about that.
As for the missing players, everyone is missing some players, it just happened that one of our missing players is a center mid and the other guys were 3 of our 4 starting defensemen. That definately changes a team.
You can count on seeing a totally different team next time around.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

jbeck said:
Chilliwack 8 Sikh United 2

I didn't make the trek out to Chilli last night due to work, but this is shocking and unacceptable. :mad:

I don't want to say anything on here to offend our guys but they have to get their shite sorted out. Heck we never lost this bad in our first full year in premier, this is fcuking bullshite. :mad:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big T said:
Heck we never lost this bad in our first full year in premier :mad:

Hey hey!! Easy there Big Fella! there's no need for profanity. :D

Sorry about your loss, but I have to say, I am not surprised. Not about your team, but about the capabilities of Chilliwack. Like I said last week. This team looks poised to do some damage this year if people tak them lightly.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How's the field holding up out in Langley tonight? It's pissing down in Coquitlam right now.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sliver said:
How's the field holding up out in Langley tonight? It's pissing down in Coquitlam right now.

Checked it at 6. A bit soggy in a couple of spots but good to go.

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good to go in Langley,until the ref gets his socks wet,then decides he'd rather be havin a pop in the parking lot and forfeits the game takes his $ to the nearest watering hole.Lets hope the decision is made before the teams travel.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Langley 2, Poco 0. Utah imitating a rapper. More later.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

The only thing that happened later was all of the nuggets in my hot tub. Dude as usual missed out.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

See, why do you have to be that guy?

Good game last night. More later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.