Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Who will win the Premier Division this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Premier: Results & Banter - 2004/2005

I might not have the class, (class ia over rated anyway) but your little legs aren't going to skim any ball. Maybe in warm up. If your coach decides to dress you.
I'll just put one hand on top of your head and your wee legs will be kicking for the ball like the lollipop kids from munchkin land.

You represent " the lollipop kids ". anyways, I am sure you know the toon.
Actually, I might just give you a big ol' lollipop before the game. WOW!!!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lions vs PAU

LION said:
Hyped up for this weekends match up. Can't wait to run through Aves and that guy in the middle with the hair. Guinness?
I have already been told that I am playing in the middle and to shadow PAU's wop in the middle. EASY!
consider it done!
I guarantee that he doesn't even get a sniff of the ball.

Studs UP,
you have to get on the park to kick someone. From what I hear, that might be an issue for you.
LION

Wow, your gonna play, I thought you would be at another tupperware party with your missus. PS Don't forget your shinney's.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION the trash talker (stalker)

Give it up... I've never heard that toon before nor have i ever been referred to as wee!!! (when Cainy and Cuddler are around anyway)...

While you're on the sidelines (Coach Gaull won't stick you on) I'll go through the back of you with a viscious sickening tackle!!! Consider it the "Wop Chop"!!! Hopefully the FVSL will find a few good men for this game??? Unlike PNE and his cute little Canada logo on his YELLOW jersey!!! ;)

PAU 4 Lions 0!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: WHOA!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

studsup said:
PAU vs Lions this fri. Out this pat weekend due to coaching committments with Kwantlen. Porky's in Nanaimo was on fire. Lookin forward to gettin back in the mix, a few lions out there i need to kick for missen games in the Loops tourney cause they couldn't carry their ball and chains to the park. cnuts. Joely, bring my lucky boots so I can slot a few past ya. Cheers

The cleats will be there, but it'll be hard to put one past me, since i'll be spending the night on the bleachers, beer in hand. Unfortunately I pulled my labia against poco.

jtgmakingsurethecoolerisstockedproper

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nukes said:
Hey Skip, don't you have a class to teach? Are our hard earned tax paying dollars going towards your TTPing while on the job????

11:05am, Monday morning = Prep block baby! :wa:

Nukes said:
Today, 12:03 PM
Nukes
Registered TTPer

.....I see it took you all of 3 minutes from the lunch bell to log on. ;)

Skiphardatwork....orhardlyworking

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LFC2 said:
Yes PAU carried the majority of the second half, but it can be argued we out chanced them and pulled the goal back with 10 men.
BTW, Guinness's tackle was not as described, arguably deserved,

Mucho ttp surrounds Guinness' tackle as it was a soft card ...particularly as a second yellow, but there was a lot of head shaking going on out there both ways.
Langley worked hard and obviously scored against the flow down to ten men..a couple of half chances and one called back, but the ball was in the Langley end and bouncing around their 18 most of the half. We definitely shat the bed by not winning this one.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can't wait to but heads with you PAU punks. Good reffing bad reffing whatever i wanna kick guiness. :p

Studsup i guess its me you wanna kick since i was the one who missed the game in Loopy town, just come out and say it man you don't need to be afraid...well actually you do. Lions are hungry for a win and after the ref and the linesman decided to seal the game for POCO we are coming for your souls. Guiness you can keep yours, word is the devil has already got claims on it.

You guys probably got nothing to worry about anyways i mean word on the street is we "are not a very good team at all and that we are distracted easily." Just bring some of those Peace Arch birds to the turf place em under the lights and the game is in the bag for you boyz. :rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

See ya there Knob rider, I gotta go, I just shite myself at the thought of playing you guys.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knight Rhider said:
Can't wait to but heads with you PAU punks. Good reffing bad reffing whatever i wanna kick guiness. :p

Enjoy kicking Guinness.....cause I bet you don't kick much else. Bring a good game ball for us to play with, will ya? :p :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knight Rhider said:
You guys probably got nothing to worry about anyways i mean word on the street is we "are not a very good team at all and that we are distracted easily."

Knight Rhider, this has to stop. You can't keep quoting me in two different threads.
Isn't that some sort of plagiarism offence...?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0