Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Who will win the Premier Division this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September 04'

GEU vs Whalley....I believe this should be a good match to watch, hard for GEU to know what to expect never have playing this whalley group who seems like a tough side. Whalley will most likely have a difficult time perpatrating the Ultra's Defence, this is where GEU is extremely strong and if they can finish like they did last week im predicting a 2 or 3 nil win for GEU.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cascade your game sounds like a good one to come out to watch. Whalley is a decent side and I know one particular player who is looking forward to this game and has been for a while. I can see Whalley with the upset and I'll say a 2-1 result in their favour.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
Cascade your game sounds like a good one to come out to watch. Whalley is a decent side and I know one particular player who is looking forward to this game and has been for a while. I can see Whalley with the upset and I'll say a 2-1 result in their favour.

well if you happen to come out ill be one of the guys on the sideline with a beer, wont see me on my the pitch till around march, hopefully the waether keeps from raining and albion will stay open. :bronco:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

When will you know if the field will remain open? I don't want to come down for no reason.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain's Keeper said:
When will you know if the field will remain open? I don't want to come down for no reason.

It should be open because it hasnt rained badly in the last couple days, only way it should be cancelled now is by refs descision at game time

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Champlain,
Just get your ass over here. If the game get's cancelled we drink beer.
What's the problem?
If you want, hit the Caddyshack later to make the trip worth while.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

So I'm assuming that the games are on? Holy crap was that thunder powerful! Fricken cats are still hiding I think.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

cascadesoccer said:
well if you happen to come out ill be one of the guys on the sideline with a beer

A Beer!!! I call Bullshite....... ;) ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just heard from the municipality that they are closing Albion for tonights game.
Reason being that with the sun being has warm as it is, the grass will be growing too fast for people to be running around on it. The blades of grass are in a very delicate state from all the rain and now this sunshine. For the fields sake they must shut it down or else the grass will look terrible after the game and it would force the municipal workers to cut it.

Sorry boys, might as well stay home.
:rolleyes:

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry......were just scared to go out there and play the champs!!!

Especially with our terrible bench.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda, is the game cancelled or what? :mad:

Waiting

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jesus boys,
Is Ranger the only one that got my post?

Do you really think that the game would be cancelled because it was too sunny out and the blades of grass or in a delicate state right now?

In the words of Garth: "GAME ON!!!!!"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoday, Coach is still bitter about your misinformation campaign last year.

Coach, don't mind Yoda- he's Polish.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU was up 1-0 at half time. From what I saw of the game between pulling my 2 year old out of puddles was that Delta should have been up maybe... 4-2. Though there weren't many, if any, build ups from Delta for their chances. Most of them came from hopeful balls, a couple of deflections and a miss kick or two. The best chance was from one extremely piss poor punt from the keeper. There was some nifty ball work going on from #12 red (name?) but for all the moves, step-overs and twirls he wasn't really going anywhere with it. White boots to. Someone should have punted him for that alone.

PAU's young keeper was playing an outstanding game and made at least 3 point blank saves to keep the boys in blue in it. I'm not to sure who crossed the ball for PAU's goal but Keegan had an outstanding header into the top corner for the tally. The boy has some hop's. Sage was absolutely robbed on an off side call early in the half. I was right behind the linesman and he was at least 4 feet on. Dunno if anyone noticed but me but t linesman screwed up his face like he knew he fcuked it. Cainy and HOS were playing well in the middle but unfortunately for them their outsides weren't making very good runs. Actually they just weren't running at all so they were taking away all the mids. space. Lots of standing around and looking. I know cainy is a sharp looking fellow lads but get the fcuk out of his space.

That it. Greasy pitch as per usual at JO but the two sides where playing at a terrific pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0