Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why didn't you say it was retro then? retro is what all the cool kids are doing these days. And my missus.

Just for skip

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 GEU 1
Langley up 3-0 half way through the second half before GEU scored their lone marker. Very wide open game. Stupid mistakes by GEU cost them dearly tonight. Very young team with a good future ahead of them; give em a couple years. Not our best performance, but good to finally hit the back of the net more than twice.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea. we have no talent. we've just been lucky for the last season or so. Pure luck. you are as sharp as a bowling ball.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

I have no idea where this LUFC Dance thread can be found. Sounds like a job for a moderator. That, or I could post an ADDFC update. We won today, you know.

Roll on LUFC.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BSLU said:
Langley 3 GEU 1
Langley up 3-0 half way through the second half before GEU scored their lone marker. Very wide open game. Stupid mistakes by GEU cost them dearly tonight. Very young team with a good future ahead of them; give em a couple years. Not our best performance, but good to finally hit the back of the net more than twice.

from the geu point of view .....same as above.... we had our share of the game but made a couple of mistakes and at this level thats the dif

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
nd 0 -3 wack

zeroes at half. chilli stayed patient and potted three in twenty minutes.

gibby... we missed you tonight...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Sid, Mon not so intelliegent waste of skin. All that is left for you is coaching but no one will take you. You tell me that you need more than speed. Shows what you know about coaching- speed is something that I never had. Also you want to coach Dewdeney but they won't take you. Wonder if they'd take a washed up bum like me on their front line. Its neat that you had fun and thats ok but you expect more outa me, I guess you're right - I'd expect more outa me than you too.

KNVB - to quote someone else - you're a cnut. I have no more to say on this subject as we have gone over this before. Sid have one more go if you like because I am finished.

Bad luck Poco, I took you in me pool.
just piss taking

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 - DMU 3

What can I say. We need to stop letting teams get so many fukcing goals.

PAU took the lead, but Delta scored to equalize late in the first half. Delta then scored two more in the early stages of the second half, and we had to claw our way back.....once again.

Their #9 up front was very useful, and dangerous. Got the first two goals, and helped create the other. Cooper, breaking his wrist in the second half just after scoring the tying goal. Unlucky big guy. Get the padding for the cast ready.

~Skip

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok, now that dfc, has won their first game, how long until rex makes his ttp return?? perhaps a poll, or a betting pool should be started, any takers?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done Dewdney.
Your first step towards keeping out of the relegation zone.

......and perhaps a big step in the dismantling of the Whalley Storm.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm faster than the fvsl website...

1.chilli 21
2.lang 16
3.nd 13
4.pau 12
5.geu 12
6.dmu 11
7.poco 7
8.gn 5
9.dewd 3
10.whal 0

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 8:

friday oct.28

geu vs nd 7:30 rotary turf
both teams coming off losses this weekend will be wanting a win. geu with the opportunity to overtake nd in the standings with a victory and extend the lions losing streak to three games.
i pick geu

chilli vs poco 8:00 exhibition stadium
chilli always seems to have its hands full when playing poco regardless of either team's record. poco with a disappointing draw to gn, probably not the result they were expecting.

gn vs pau 9:00 mackie turf
i've heard that temperatures may drop to a chilling +10 degrees so which ever side invested in warmer full-body long johns with attached mittens should have the edge.
i pick pau

saturday oct.29

dewdney vs langley 12 noon pitt meadows ath.
dewdney with their first points and first shutout on the same night! look for dewdney to extend their winning ways versus langley. also, while you're at the game, be sure to crane your necks skyward to watch the migrating flying pigs as they head south for the winter.
i pick langley

sunday oct.30

dmu vs whalley 2:15 john oliver
if whalley can't beat dewdney, is there any team they can beat? dmu should take this one easily so long as they're not distracted by the passing of those airborne pot-bellies.
i pick dmu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0