Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, #22 with 2. Could have had 1 or 2 more as well. We shouldn't need to rely on him to score all the time, but it worked for us in this game. Hopefully we can spread it around a little more.

Perkins gave us the kind of game we needed. Great saves in the first half, and a penalty save off Sandro in the second. The team was feeling confident with the keeps, and it showed on the field.

It was only one win, but it was a big weight off our shoulders. Now on to Langley next week. That should be a fun one.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
..on to Langley next week. That should be a fun one.

If by fun, you mean having your heads ceremonially ripped off, and shoved up your collective arses, then yes.....it should be VERY fun.

:D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Yes, #22 with 2. Could have had 1 or 2 more as well. We shouldn't need to rely on him to score all the time, but it worked for us in this game. Hopefully we can spread it around a little more.

Perkins gave us the kind of game we needed. Great saves in the first half, and a penalty save off Sandro in the second. The team was feeling confident with the keeps, and it showed on the field.

It was only one win, but it was a big weight off our shoulders. Now on to Langley next week. That should be a fun one.
let me guess hurren set wade up on both goals

good win dfc

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey nd,
i noticed your man got a five game suspension for a red card. was that from the late tackle versus langley? and does he have a history of suspensions or is it just a really harsh decision?

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
hey nd,
i noticed your man got a five game suspension for a red card. was that from the late tackle versus langley? and does he have a history of suspensions or is it just a really harsh decision?
Yes, it was from the langley game...

no history of suspensions, and 5 games, imho, is harsh, but the league over the last couple of seasons has increased the penalties for red cards, or so it seems, so i don't know if it's that big of a surprise

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Joely,
Is Fries making tomorrow nights game for you guys or does he have tickets to the ballet?
Nothing like having commited players when your already missing starters..? :confused: :eek:

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
hey nd,

Nasty retaliation, and if ever there was an incident that was worthy of more than 3 given for serious foul play, as I believe this is classed as, this was it.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Hey Joely,
Is Fries making tomorrow nights game for you guys or does he have tickets to the ballet?
Nothing like having commited players when your already missing starters..? :confused: :eek:
no doubt eh, a total of 4 starters missing, then we find out another is missing the game for the hockey game...from what i know he will be there

LFC2 said:
Nasty retaliation, and if ever there was an incident that was worthy of more than 3 given for serious foul play, as I believe this is classed as, this was it.
Retaliation to what? a certain play?... honestly, if it was anything, it was frustration coming out in the worst way, we were playing terrible, and were extremely frustrated with the reffing (trying to blame anything other than our own poor play)

no arguement that it was a serious foul play, but i think the extra 2 games came from the conversation our player had with the linesmen on the way off the pitch

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not worth a pissing match, but it happened right in front of your bench. Langley player fouls a ND player, referee awards free kick to ND, said infractor comes flying into said fracas and proceeds to chop said assailant.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's always worth a pissing match...
to wit here forth coming from said aforementioned said sub lateral prima-facie said:
Not worth a pissing match, but it happened right in front of your bench. Langley player fouls a ND player, referee awards free kick to ND, said infractor comes flying into said fracas and proceeds to chop said assailant.
Translation: He's a skill less thug who has no right walking the streets let alone playing football. 5 games is a joke. The ass clown should be video taped and shown to children and red necks thinking of have their 9th child as a deterrent.

~Dude at Utah's posting on KNVB's computer

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 3 - North Delta 1
The difference tonight was GEU finishing their chances and ND not.
Could have been 4-1 ND at the half had the not hit 3 posts and missed a sitter from 6".

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 - G.N. 2
Went up 3- 0 before the 35 min mark. G.N. with 2 late second half goals. Never really in question though. A cold night out at Mackie changing in the rain.

G.N.
get some keys!!!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2- PAU 3

PAU simply controlled the game the first half and were up 3-0, after the half the guys decided to come out and play soccer and played pretty good, got two goals, but were unable to tie the game up.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
alright, i wasn't sure if you were talking about retaliation for that play, or one that had happened to the player who was carded... the way i remember it though, was that the foul was commited as the whistle was going, not afterwards, but whatever, he's got his 5 games

YODA said:
GEU 3 - North Delta 1
The difference tonight was GEU finishing their chances and ND not.
Could have been 4-1 ND at the half had the not hit 3 posts and missed a sitter from 6".
it was a better game for us last night, but as said, we could not finish our chances

on to dewdney next week, hopefully we can stop this terrible run we've been on

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to leave at halftime of the DFC Langley. I just HAD to come here because as of right now, 3-0 DFC, #22 with 2 goals.

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It's always worth a pissing match... Translation: He's a skill less thug who has no right walking the streets let alone playing football. 5 games is a joke. The ass clown should be video taped and shown to children and red necks thinking of have their 9th child as a deterrent.

~Dude at Utah's posting on KNVB's computer

Classic! KNVB: Making legalese, legal easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0