Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes:

will Dfc & capitan rex take his team to victory,or will gold fingers make the difference?to be or not to be !.....that is the ? :)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
G.N. over Poco 3-1
Langley over GEUU 3-0
Chilli over the Lions 4-0 (Lions missing many key starters)5)
Whalley downing Dewdney 3-0
PAU pushes it.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid played soccer? I can see how opposing forwards might enjoy it but no one on his team could possibly enjoy it?

People want Sid to Coach, what a crazy mixed up world.

Played with Perkins several years back - the team went undefeated, wasn't all due to Perkins but the same team finished 2nd for a few years running until he joined. I think Perkins was scored on 4 times that year (with 54 goals for, I think). This was Metro Ford but long before Sid was coaching. Perkins was a great goalie, little strange, but a great goalie, having said confidence is the key.

Send him down to the Celtic in 2C for some conditioning and confidence building.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco
langley
chilli
whalley
delta

I had to vote this week it is just too much like old times. Had to take Poco. Strange this, about the last game, I think I have discovered a fault with my keyboard, when I type P then A and then U, all in a row it automatically deletes it. I'll have to get this looked at. Delta in a tight one.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
:rolleyes:

will Dfc & capitan rex take his team to victory,or will gold fingers make the difference?to be or not to be !.....that is the ? :)
I nearly missed this. This post is legible, WTF?? No spelling mistakes, no rants, and the last bit is a little bit clever - Has someone taken over payments on sid's computer?? Stay tuned for Sid's expletive filled rant about how shite bored is just to prove the computer is his and all is normal with the world!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell...I logged in here to see the posts today, and a cricket jumped past my screen. Assist to Bored for trying.

Back on topic:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO should walk through GN (3-0)

Langley vs GEU (no prediction)

Chilliwack to win (3-1) but I hope they get thumped

Whalley vs Dewdney – God only knows!

PAU vs DMU – MOTW I’d think, although finishes 2-2

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Sid played soccer? I can see how opposing forwards might enjoy it but no one on his team could possibly enjoy it?

People want Sid to Coach, what a crazy mixed up world.

Played with Perkins several years back - the team went undefeated, wasn't all due to Perkins but the same team finished 2nd for a few years running until he joined. I think Perkins was scored on 4 times that year (with 54 goals for, I think). This was Metro Ford but long before Sid was coaching. Perkins was a great goalie, little strange, but a great goalie, having said confidence is the key.

Send him down to the Celtic in 2C for some conditioning and confidence building.
ask brian peat who gave him perkins number mouth piece ....as for you what have you done ........oh yeh !you dont show up for sundays at the nations cup cause of a wee spider bite ......we are all bored of your silly rant & raves titty face

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
ask brian peat who gave him perkins number mouth piece ....as for you what have you done ........oh yeh !you dont show up for sundays at the nations cup cause of a wee spider bite ......we are all bored of your silly rant & raves titty face
You are taking credit for Perkins playing for Tayside, you are a fukcing glory hound aren't you. What have I done, nothing to brag about, and I don't. What have you done, other than piss and moan on here. Have you ever played anything higher than Div 6 in Hope? I am however impressed with how the remedial english classes have helped with your posting.

It was a big spider.

If you could please go on a bit about how good Arnie Mears was, wait that has nothing to do with you but it will be interesting I am sure, Don't forget Suitcase Sully he was good too.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
You are taking credit for Perkins playing for Tayside, you are a fukcing glory hound aren't you. What have I done, nothing to brag about, and I don't. What have you done, other than piss and moan on here. Have you ever played anything higher than Div 6 in Hope? I am however impressed with how the remedial english classes have helped with your posting.

It was a big spider.

If you could please go on a bit about how good Arnie Mears was, wait that has nothing to do with you but it will be interesting I am sure, Don't forget Suitcase Sully he was good too.
you should look up meers resume for his career,he is well more respected than you dink,who are you anyways ya bored midget.....back to div 2 fcuk heed or even better go back to ausy land kaula face :eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meers was a great player and probably a real good over 35 player but the question was about you and your lack of accomplishments. When that comes up you talk about other. You are way to heavy to ride Meers coat tails any longer, you're liable to give the poor guy a heart attack.

Carry on living your 'career' through others - I may be a 'has been' wasting time in Div 2 but its better than the 'never was' you are. Life on the side lines, nice spot, say Hi to Jenny Craig for me.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Meers was a great player and probably a real good over 35 player but the question was about you and your lack of accomplishments. When that comes up you talk about other. You are way to heavy to ride Meers coat tails any longer, you're liable to give the poor guy a heart attack.

Carry on living your 'career' through others - I may be a 'has been' wasting time in Div 2 but its better than the 'never was' you are. Life on the side lines, nice spot, say Hi to Jenny Craig for me.
why dont you tell your old lady to say hi to her,while your at it big heed ,get your lego hair cut ya HAS BEEN,big fcuking deal,you played for div 1 metro teams,so did I(argentina,alemenia,meridian arms all div 1 metro,nations cup,fraser valley premier with northside rangers,had loads of fun ,won fcuk all but Bored of all the premadonnas like you ,what have you done midget!speed aint everything,you need skill to play this game,which you never had .............PELE,get a life ,play at a higher level & think about that 18 year olds playing time that your taking away,suck me off you dog & fcuk off back to the div 2 c tread poser

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I'm not enjoying this guys, because I am, but I fail to see what it has to do FVSL premier because neither of you play their or did. Take this to who's a wanker or LUFC dance thread.

~Jay

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 2- Poco 2

Poco went up 2-0 in the first half, but then we played really good in the second and got one back early on a deflected shot, and then tied the game on a great individual effort from Jas M who took on two players and then hit one past their keeper.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, Mon not so intelliegent waste of skin. All that is left for you is coaching but no one will take you. You tell me that you need more than speed. Shows what you know about coaching- speed is something that I never had. Also you want to coach Dewdeney but they won't take you. Wonder if they'd take a washed up bum like me on their front line. Its neat that you had fun and thats ok but you expect more outa me, I guess you're right - I'd expect more outa me than you too.

KNVB - to quote someone else - you're a cnut. I have no more to say on this subject as we have gone over this before. Sid have one more go if you like because I am finished.

Bad luck Poco, I took you in me pool.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why am I the cnut? Please explain then fcuk off back to div 2 or LUFC dance threads you muppet. If Skip were alive he would have told you to shut your fcuking gob and post on topic too.

Sid, don't bother or you'll both get a TTP time out and a good old fashioned titty twister.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Why am I the cnut?
The Cnut thing is tradition, that all, not mine but I felt it needed to be honoured.
And by the way I have spent some time in Prem.

knvb said:
Please explain then fcuk off back to div 2 or LUFC dance threads you muppet.
Done - hang on I love a country dance, where is this LUFC dance thread that you speak of??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0