Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can’t figure out how your keeper is part of the problem!?!?! I played in front of Perkins for a few years & always thought he played well. Starting Rex in the middle of the park is your first hindrance; Christ even if you are short numbers playing him is like playing with 8 silver A U15 girls. Did I mention I can’t figure out how your keeper is part of the problem? What’s the deal with shhhhhhh wait for it, #22? I thought he was the chosen one who was to take Dewdney to the promise land. OH that’s right he’s RUBISH…. I can’t figure out how your keeper is part of the problem. & what college guys do you have coming back? If it’s the UCFV all-stars, all I have to say is blahahahahaha! I can’t figure out how your keeper is part of the problem. I think ol’ Sid has the right idea maybe send him a page, if he doesn’t get back right away try 420 after your number.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock, Perkins is a good keeper. The problem right now is confidence. When the guys don't have confidence that their keeps is going to make the saves he supposed to, it radiates through the whole team. Is the keeper our only problem? No, it's one of the minor ones at the moment, but they are snowballing because of it.

As for #22, I said it before the season, he needs to learn how to play at this level. I don't know who said he was the chosen one, but they're smoking crack. It sure wasn't me that said that. I've played at this level before, and it takes more than just speed to succeed. He'll hopefully learn.

I can't believe how concerned you are with our success, or lack thereof. Why do you care? Does it allow you to sleep better knowing that we're losing?

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
far better?? hmmm...a little bit better maybe. Who am i kidding, im just a young punk that can run fast. did i mention i get knocked off the ball easily??...:)
Thats what I thought!~ At least the truth has been told.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
I can't believe how concerned you are with our success, or lack thereof. Why do you care? Does it allow you to sleep better knowing that we're losing?

You would think so wouldn’t you? But no it’s had the exact opposite affect I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, it’s as if I cared! :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Jock, Perkins is a good keeper. The problem right now is confidence. When the guys don't have confidence that their keeps is going to make the saves he supposed to, it radiates through the whole team. Is the keeper our only problem? No, it's one of the minor ones at the moment, but they are snowballing because of it.

As for #22, I said it before the season, he needs to learn how to play at this level. I don't know who said he was the chosen one, but they're smoking crack. It sure wasn't me that said that. I've played at this level before, and it takes more than just speed to succeed. He'll hopefully learn.

what about a coaching change!,as for perkins been a good keeper,he WAS a good keeper,him & jock had career years at metro ford a few years back,full of confidence & all,now dont forget who brought you out of retirement,again & again .......................hang em up,before you make a fool out of your self ;)

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
what about a coaching change

sid, I tried to get you in here at the beginning of the year. I was told no way. I thought you would help us, but there is guys on the team that said no way. Upper management included (rex). What am I to do? I'll try again I guess. I'll let you know if I hear back anything positive. Anythings possible i guess.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
sid, I tried to get you in here at the beginning of the year. I was told no way. I thought you would help us, but there is guys on the team that said no way. Upper management included (rex). What am I to do? I'll try again I guess. I'll let you know if I hear back anything positive. Anythings possible i guess.
I think you need more than a coach maybe a miracle,maybe fire rex,even better put him between the pipes,as for me ever coaching ,youy would never know!between you & I look back at the team I put together with alouette united,rex hasnt don anything after that!.........I left alouette for metro ford that year& went 16 wins 1 loss & 2 ties,50 goals for 5 against ,50 points!guess you cant beat thatask jock or perkins,jeff perkins had15 fcuking shutouts that year,so to say players dont want me,you will get that everywhere you coach,players that I saw recently from D.F.C told me you havent a clue...you see !players are never happy,especially when your losing !
:rolleyes: I guess losing is fun for you lot! even you as coach you should ruffle some feathers wether its management or players ;) trapper I have respect for you doind what your doing but question yourself........IS THIS WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT ....losing

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
maybe fire rex,even better put him between the pipes,as for me ever coaching ,youy would never know!between you & I look back at the team I put together with alouette united,rex hasnt don anything after that!.........I left alouette for metro ford that year& went 16 wins 1 loss & 2 ties,50 goals for 5 against ,50 points!guess you cant beat thatask jock or perkins,jeff perkins had15 fcuking shutouts that year,so to say players dont want me,you will get that everywhere you coach,players that I saw recently from D.F.C told me you havent a clue...you see !players are never happy,especially when your losing !

YOU ARE WAISTING MY TIME......get off the site unless you have something sensible or of "piss-taking" quality.

Why would you think any of us would care about your coaching Resume??

FYI....I would have more tolerance reading your crap ifyou could tryand write likea big boy and use spacesandgrammer in your sentences....dumb ass!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
I think you need more than a coach maybe a miracle,maybe fire rex,even better put him between the pipes,as for me ever coaching ,youy would never know!between you & I look back at the team I put together with alouette united,rex hasnt don anything after that!.........I left alouette for metro ford that year& went 16 wins 1 loss & 2 ties,50 goals for 5 against ,50 points!guess you cant beat thatask jock or perkins,jeff perkins had15 fcuking shutouts that year,so to say players dont want me,you will get that everywhere you coach,players that I saw recently from D.F.C told me you havent a clue...you see !players are never happy,especially when your losing !
:rolleyes: I guess losing is fun for you lot! even you as coach you should ruffle some feathers wether its management or players ;) trapper I have respect for you doind what your doing but question yourself........IS THIS WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT ....losing
And one time... at band camp...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid...wow.

Gotta admit Sid, I've always enjoyed having a pint with you, and playing the game with you (when you played). Tough as nails in your day, made things...erm...entertaining off the pitch as well. You're absolutely right about coaches...even the winning coaches in this league are not 100% appreciated or liked by their players. You win, and there's always someone behind you, holding a knife. Nature of the beast.

That said...time and place man. As I recall things, that team was skewered after their coach up and left for apparently greener pastures. The top level players left, and old Rexy had nothing but a Cat team. Now, I don't agree with his next move- abandoning the division for 1st without even a fight- but that's the way things played out. The boys at least deserve some credit for staying with the young guys and getting themselves back up.

This stuff comes across as mud slinging...not cool, especially considering that Trapper and you (I thought) are close mates. Take it to PMs.

SixFyv...Castaways are calling...I know you waaaaaaaaaana. ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tempting Dude... very tempting. But only if you sign me as a striker... I've been working on a couple of moves. Just ask, errr, no one.

I just noticed that the schedule is pretty exciting this week.

#1 plays #2... #3 plays #4... #5 plays #6... #7 plays #8 and GNABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSUFC plays Div Twoodney. :D

Having not yet seen the Lions play this year, I will be making an appearance at Mackie to take in the big tilt. Still scratching my head at how they have managed to knock off so many wins thus far. Well done, though. Prediction... Wack to win big.

And piss off Moderatewhores.... I don't see a predictions thread anywhere.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't speak for management (Utah) SixFyv, and of course you'd need a formal try-out, and pony up at least a two-four, but I can tell you that our strikers are struggling along at a 1:28 (goals / chances) scoring average. A certain midfielder- a guy with great hair and a crushing fairway drive- is cruising along at a 1:2.26 pace...but his back hurts. Those strikers get heavy at times. Besides, couldn't hurt to have a 6'5" back-up. You never know; the Garden Gnome may need a rest at some point.

Back on topic...where have all the flowers gone? Jesus...getting as bad as the VMSL threads in here. Do we need to hear about the time PAU were caught snorting crack off hookers asses to liven things up?

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
After talk of "the college guys" comming back, langley, will youngguy be returning for another year?
Young guy will be making his return after his piss poor college team is done losing. Definately looking forward to getting him back. Pending on how many trinity boys graduate in december there many be a few more college boys makin there way out.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Sid...wow.

Gotta admit Sid, I've always enjoyed having a pint with you, and playing the game with you (when you played). Tough as nails in your day, made things...erm...entertaining off the pitch as well. You're absolutely right about coaches...even the winning coaches in this league are not 100% appreciated or liked by their players. You win, and there's always someone behind you, holding a knife. Nature of the beast.

That said...time and place man. As I recall things, that team was skewered after their coach up and left for apparently greener pastures. The top level players left, and old Rexy had nothing but a Cat team. Now, I don't agree with his next move- abandoning the division for 1st without even a fight- but that's the way things played out. The boys at least deserve some credit for staying with the young guys and getting themselves back up.

This stuff comes across as mud slinging...not cool, especially considering that Trapper and you (I thought) are close mates. Take it to PMs.

SixFyv...Castaways are calling...I know you waaaaaaaaaana. ;)
dude wernt you usually watching
:D

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
how about a look at this weekend's matches?

friday oct. 21
poco vs gn 8:00 gates turf (7th vs 8th)

saturday oct. 22
langley vs geu 7:00 map oval (3rd vs 4th)
nd vs chilli 9:00 mackie turf (2nd vs 1st)

sunday oct.23
whalley vs dewdney 2:15 ahp matthews (9th vs 10th)
pau vs dmu 10:00 so. surrey ath. (5th vs 6th)

any thoughts?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
poco
langley
chilli
whalley
delta

Interesting. You picked the team currently higher in the standings for all the match-ups....but one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0