Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Nov. 04'

Who will hand Langley their first loss of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Save the excuses boys... I know PAU will be up for the challenge no matter who gets on the park... Chilli on the other hand I'm not soo sure... I know they have a lot of alumni to meet up with for some pints though!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

PAU will be ready!!!

BTW, Fenian you MUST finish that story... Unfortunately I want to play next match and cainy is a WEE bit sensitive these days... ;)
Still waiting...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still sore from Tuesday's training.

Off topic...

cainy said:
For the record dude i have never gone fat, never really had a slump for that matter...I have gone ungly, and slutty....

And spastic, apparently. :D

Now THAT's Slumpbusting!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy christ I've heard about bagin the shite out of a chick but come on? Are you sure you had your captain in the right marina if you know what I mean. :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
User discretion advised.

First off guys, this has nothing to do with the league other than cainy plays and coaches in it. So please get back on topic or things will start to disappear. I'll leave that part up to Skip.

Second and not that it matters much, but she was really only a friend of a friend who is no longer any kind of friend since she met cainy 6 years ago. (nothing to do with cainy) The parts not really mentioned are that she had Diabetes and one of the more serious versions of Epilepsy. Fcuking funny stuff I know. Frankly, I could give a toss if you guys want to tell this story, I only met her the once and it happened to be the same night cainer picked her up, but I feel compelled, since I know a little bit of the medical back ground of the poor girl, to say something.

The locker room is one thing, but the internet? Come on.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough.

Upon further thought, perhaps it was bad judgement on my part to encourage discussion on the story. All related posts have been deleted.

Lets move on......

~S

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Moving on...

Rivermouth to foam at the mouth on the pitch and to pour the pitchers at Dukes afterwards... Now that is much more appealing to the PAU lads than any previously mentioned Cainy alternatives!!! :eek: :D

Giver till ya shiver.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: User discretion advised.

knvb said:
First off guys, this has nothing to do with the league other than cainy plays and coaches in it. So please get back on topic or things will start to disappear. I'll leave that part up to Skip.

Second and not that it matters much, but she was really only a friend of a friend who is no longer any kind of friend since she met cainy 6 years ago. (nothing to do with cainy) The parts not really mentioned are that she had Diabetes and one of the more serious versions of Epilepsy. Fcuking funny stuff I know. Frankly, I could give a toss if you guys want to tell this story, I only met her the once and it happened to be the same night cainer picked her up, but I feel compelled, since I know a little bit of the medical back ground of the poor girl, to say something.

The locker room is one thing, but the internet? Come on.

KNVB not having it. I was wondering when that was gonna happen. The whole thing seemed offside to me. Guiness give it to those Chilli punks on Friday.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Want some more kind words???

Pick up the bloddy pints for tonight you cripple bastard!!! :eek: :D

Go Canucks Go!!!

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Studsup, your "Thank you's" are off topic in this thread... post them in the "Thank you " threads in the TTP Thanx area. These Mods will be on you in no time.

To stay on topic, I heard Cainy say Langley are shite, and that GN will score in double digits tonight :D

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
To stay on topic, I heard Cainy say Langley are shite, and that GN will score in double digits tonight :D

I have no problem with that. Hopefully get it out of their system before tomorrow night. Maybe we should scout this one instead of the rumble at the ex.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First this:
studsup said:
Cheers Lads for the kind words
Then this as your signature:
studsup said:
Actions speak louder than words
What do you want from us???
Sorry man... words are all you are getting from the Delta camp. I'll leave the actions to Knees United... he seemed to be a little frisky after your PoCo game.
;) :wa: :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hot Off the Press

This just in......

The Langley / GN game scheduled for tomorrow night has been postponed!!

Apparently, some LSS high school students spilled their drink boxes on the turf while walking home today, and there's 'standing-juice' on the field.

:D

Ok.......timetogetthegamefaceon!

~Skip

pun_pride

Oct 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is wear GN makes a good run again; all behind the excellent performances from No.1 net minder and their steady right defender...go GN go....and take Sidhu with you

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0-1 SUFC

Not much to say in this game, sufc's keeper was by far the man of the match making great saves and then a nice finish early in the half by the sufc striker. Not the best game by GEU nor SUFC but I suppose the result shows the way this game went. Many chances by GEU but couldnt capitalize.

cascadesoccer contemplating joining bobsledding in the winter off season
Onto Whalley next week hopefully with a much better result.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
report from the Wack (3 min left)
wack 2 -pau 1
chilliwack scored one on a penalty
apparently all Wack first half, Pau came on in the 2nd.
More details from the lads I'm sure.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Finally the bleeding has stopped. Honestly we should have won 3-0 but who cares. Both teams played well with GEU pressing late in the game to tie but our keeper was in top form today.

Whoever #7 was, I didn't see him pick up his shorts after he was megged by our outside midfielder who he was mocking throughout the second half.

We needed the 3 points desperately and hopefully this is what we needed to turn around our season.

On to Chilli next week.

p.s. HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 - 2 PoCo

PoCo with 2 early goals. We started the game asleep. Frustrated to say the least.

On to Peace Arch next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0