Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 1 NDFC 0
Good, hard fought game, Delta had a lot of possesion but no real chances. Slanner put us up 1-0 with about 20 to go. Good win going into our first pak cup game. We appreciated all the nice comments from the sideline after the game, real classy.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tpranger said:
Chilliwack 1 NDFC 0
Good, hard fought game, Delta had a lot of possesion but no real chances. Slanner put us up 1-0 with about 20 to go. Good win going into our first pak cup game. We appreciated all the nice comments from the sideline after the game, real classy.

First off all you played delta metro and play NDFC next week. Secondly, delta had some quality chances. when a player beats your outside defender cuts into the box and slides a dangerous ball across the box. which happened 3 or 4 times its considered a real chance. On the otherside of it I see why chilli hasn't lost this year. every guy works his ass off and goes in hard..definitly a solid team

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2
D. Lions 1

I'll leave the game details to others, just a few comments from moi.

To summarize, it was a decent game with lots at stake for both sides. Definately a fair result - PAU pressed early and were up two then withheld the ND pressure to win 2-1.

Obviously with so much at stake things will be said or events will happen throughout a match where "what happens on the field, stays on the field" and you shake the hand of the fella who you've battled with during the game. On that note, no hard feelings to the Lions players where there was some typical "game day" banter. Looking forward to futher competitive games against you lot. HOWEVER, Ryan Frye - you're a FCUKING twat that has a lot coming to you. If you were on my team I would sort you out myself. I would hate to be you as there is about 10 -15 players who have taken what you did today very personally and shite like that doesn't get forgotten. Hope to see you soon.

FYI....for those of you who were stupid enough to side with that twat, you may want to listen more and speak less next time and get your facts straight prior to defending a wanker like that.

Other than that, great game, great day and off to the BC's....

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tpranger, I did't hear anything being said after the game (DELTA METRO vs. CHWK). In fact, I talked with a couple guys from Delta after the game and everything seemed casual.

Good group of young talented players in Delta. They have played two quality games against us this year and aside from two lucky bounces for goals I thought both games were quite even. However, we'll take the bounces when they are going our way. I'm surprised to see Delta down so far in the standings given the two games we've played against them. Tough luck.

Cheers

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
interesting...
Knees United said:
PAU 2
D. Lions 1

HOWEVER, Ryan Frye - you're a FCUKING twat that has a lot coming to you. If you were on my team I would sort you out myself. I would hate to be you as there is about 10 -15 players who have taken what you did today very personally and shite like that doesn't get forgotten. Hope to see you soon.

FYI....for those of you who were stupid enough to side with that twat, you may want to listen more and speak less next time and get your facts straight prior to defending a wanker like that.
i'd like to hear more...

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dmu 0 - 1 chilli

after seeing dmu twice now this year, i'm with mumms: it seems like dmu is unlucky to not be higher in the standings. kind of the same as last year: close but not quite there. maybe it's that pasture you call j.o....

anyways good tough game today, maybe we'll meet in the pak?

also just wondering, how many has #8 (i think that's his number... played 90 up front...) netted this season?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Oh wait, you were never in it.

Have a great day :)

O.
let me get this one RF, do something then yap your fukcing mouth. The Rangers will have more respect in BC soccer and more sucess than your Club will ever have so enjoy your slander and move on. Good luck in your eminent loss in the pak cup. Good luck to GN, Alderhole, Langley, etc....
Ya, ok we lost. Shiit happens. :mad:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win for the PAU Army, unfortunate what happened at the end of the game. IMO a cheap, COWARDLY play to kick Brent Roberts that hard from behind when he is not even looking. Way to pick on the biggest guy on team. All's I can say is a guy like that certainly has'nt earned any respect from the Pau camp, and i'm sure the delta lads think he's an idiot too as most of the team are classy guys. What comes around goes around, keep your head up sunshine, you've got a massive target on yer back right now. Can't wait for sept 06 season to start for some retribution, only difference is your gonna see it coming cnut. On to the BC's

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dmu 0 - 1 chilli

ArroyoBunk said:
also just wondering, how many has #8 (i think that's his number... played 90 up front...) netted this season?
not sure... i think he as a few, though. but not as many as that o'leary kid... he is unstoppable! where did you find him, crafty?

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dmu 0 - 1 chilli

sixfyv said:
not sure... i think he as a few, though. but not as many as that o'leary kid... he is unstoppable! where did you find him, crafty?

Broken record here, but Delta Metro is a quality team and our two games against them this season were two of our toughest thus far. Their two strikers that played most of the game (short shifty fellow in red boots and the big blonde haired lad with good speed) were two of the best I've faced all season. I felt Delta stretched us more today than Langley last week. Delta did have some chances, but most were from the perimeter. Maybe the best chance was from the blonde lad up front who beat the Wack keeper and had only a defender to beat in front of the open net, granted from a tight angle, but shanked his weak shot quite badly. Good hard fought game all the way around though yesterday. Delta could be a team to watch in coming years--good mix of youth and wily vets.

Didn't notice anything said from the sidelines after either honestly... what's done is done...

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I hear, the shorter striker with red boots has around 23 goals. no jokes. actually overheard him saying this when asked from his team mates!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 ND Lions 1

After 5 ice bags and many pints, I am ready to put this embarassing ending to a hard fought match to rest... #8 Ryan Fryes already got the memo, but seriously what a coward... Good matches always include some tough tackles and a few exchanged words, but there is no room in football for his actions that almost sparked a riot between two teams that have a lot of respect for each other... After booting Cuddler from behind after the ball was already up the pitch and then try to run away was disgraceful, but to then sucker punch our young lad who was being held on the ground afterwards was absolutely shoc-king!!! What a cheap cnut... I'm not one to issue threats or retribution, but a few others feel a bit differently...
The sad thing that we almost forget in this whole mess, was two good teams battled it out in the biggest game of their respective seasons... Congrats to the Lions on a great season... Yes PAU have locked up a birth into the BC's, but you still have a really good chance at qualifying if you win the PAK CUP or if one of the top three (Chilli, Langley or PAU) teams do?!?! More RICE for me and possibly I'll be back for the BC's?!?!:eek:

HopefullyDustindoesn'tgetthebookthrownathimfordefendingateammate!:mad:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
let me get this one RF, do something then yap your fukcing mouth. The Rangers will have more respect in BC soccer and more sucess than your Club will ever have so enjoy your slander and move on. Good luck in your eminent loss in the pak cup. Good luck to GN, Alderhole, Langley, etc....
Ya, ok we lost. Shiit happens. :mad:

Last time I checked it was an A and B conversation.

I have the upmost respect for the Rangers camp and what they've accomplished. However, when RF pisses at me I wont back down from the sword fight.

You come on here with your bitter attitude towards every player that doesnt bow in the wake of the mighty mighty rangers.

Your right shite does happen, look in the mirror.

And remind me what it is you do besides yap your cameltoe?

Dont worry RF. Stepchild has your back. Spare me.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
ironic how that is an A and B conver. on an open forum.

Whats ironic is how a new era in Golden years soccer sees two teams combine into one to form a village of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0