Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey MOUTH,
As Guinness said, I do not play with the Lions.
I have made it to Chilli many times. both times in the last 2 years have stayed for drinks. Once at your local night club and the last time at dukes. I think you might have been there.
Ask your "Mumms" about it. really.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rivermouth

Guinness said:
So thanks for your moving and lovely 3 cents "Mr.Pride"... Stick to mispronouncing names in front of "120-175 all aged fans of soccer" and knicking free pitchers from the visiting teams table at that country bar we always go back to... I think you may live in the wrong community talking about the wrong sport Alice... Go back to Davie St. and pick up tittley winks...

BTW, see ya on my next Friday night.

What the fcuk are you talking about?!? I'm talkin about soccer ya bonehead. "Tittley winks"? I have no idea what you are on about. Do you speaka de eenglish? However, since I'm sure you're taking the piss, and since I know that you're a bit of a class act that would most probably agree with what I had to say...I'm going to assume that your post was in good fun...especially since I've seen you on Davie Street wearing your smart looking fedora, boa, fishnet stockings and "man skirt", waving at the passing construction workers and candidates for home decorating shows. Ya lookin goood young gun! Hahaha.

By the way...free or paid for..."beer is always good...and twats are twats" (see past posts)...so, I guess this is the part where I thank you for your generosity. Thanks. I look forward to nicking more of your beer in the following weeks.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0