Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's definitely going to be an interesting final month of league play. Still an interesting battle to avoid relegation, as well as a fight for the third BC's berth between PAU and the Lions.

Please.....discuss amongst yourselves.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What... I get home at 1 am from a great practice and I cant quote shite bag cause the thread is closed? Bag.. is that you or Sid? I admit Im no author, but are you trying to out do sid?
Yes I spelled futbol not" futbal" like you posted, because its the way most of the world, mainly south america spells the word. Funny , out of all the things I said, thats the only one thing you have to quote me about.. and get it wrong.. maybe you are as dumb as you look. I see you and Sid as a team next year.. You being the mastermind behind the fitness and sid the brains behind the technical aspect of things. From now on, me think big bag should stop posting and come up with a plan to keep his squad up. Yes your squad is not as good ad it once was, but 2 wins for the whole season? Thats all on you
tommy boy... Just like Chris Farleys character, Im laughing at you not with you....:D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read your post again. you write FOOTBALL in capital letters to make you point.. clearly your fake accent is just that, you are so americanized that you dont even get it...well done fool....Osame thinks, he like having big bag around..:wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly enough, Osame with a drunken rant about nothing after 1 am!!! The more things change in Poco, the more they stay the same!!!:wa: :knvb:

On topic: SSA open for this Sunday's match PAU vs Poco

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Yes your squad is not as good ad it once was, but 2 wins for the whole season? Thats all on you
I hate to state the obvious, but didn't big bag inherit this team from you:confused: I mean the whole mess should be blamed on the short sighted moron who stuck with the same ageing team year after year knowing there would be a mass exodus all at the same time. Poco was a mid table team for the last 2 seasons before this one. I actually watched your match in the first round of the B.Cs last year. I think everyone who played or watched realized your team was finished. A good manager always has to have one eye on the future. Clearly you didn't.
In football all managers/coaches are just caretakers for a period of time. Your job should be to do what is in the best interest of the club, mindful of the fact that the club will be there after you are long gone. You have a responsibility to try to leave the club in a better situation than when you started.
I guess my point is, if i jump of a sinking ship, i certainly wouldn't start slagging off the fella who is trying to save it.

The unsilent majority strikes again:D

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 1 Langley BAGEL

Great game for Chilliwack, goal coming half way through the first, off a great shot from Micheal Short. The shot may have gone wide without the help from the keeper, nice hands.:eek:

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
league champs baby!!!

well said cainy... in other words, stfu osame...
poco had chilli until the last fifteen... maybe there's some consolation in that

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Cainy.

Congrats to AW and FW and the rest of the Wack. Like us last year, I am sure there are some that wonder how you guys have wrapped up the league handily and remain unbeaten. A very admirable and as a coach enviable work ethic from start to finish thrown in with a pretty talented group, which will always take you to the next level. Worthy league champs.

Would be nice to play for all the marbles come Pak Final time.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was well put Cainy and I agree with most of that. Osame took the team that for a long tiem needed to get younger players. There just weren't many coming though the system. I don't think that was Osame's fault or the coach after him. Believe it or not they both tried to play the younger players that did come along they just haven't been able to rise to the Premier level. I hope the new coach is able to attract the young guys the team needs, being affiliated with the youth team should help BUT that is CLUB thing not a coach thing. Good Luck Big Wind Bag.

Iplaysoccer

Dec 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 1 Dewdney 0

Cant comment on the game,, wasnt there,, Nick Tassone scored with about 10 minutes left... heard Whalley controlled the play..

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iplaysoccer said:
Whalley 1 Dewdney 0

Cant comment on the game,, wasnt there,, Nick Tassone scored with about 10 minutes left.....

Rumor has it, the game ended immediately following Nick's goal....supposedly during his post-goal celebration he ate the only game ball they had.......breaking news - sources say that Dewdney is now protesting the "delay-of-game" tactics implemented by the Whalley team and in addition to that, is requesting $29.95 (plus tax) for new game ball.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
Rumor has it, the game ended immediately following Nick's goal....supposedly during his post-goal celebration he ate the only game ball they had.......breaking news - sources say that Dewdney is now protesting the "delay-of-game" tactics implemented by the Whalley team and in addition to that, is requesting $29.95 (plus tax) for new game ball.

It's funny cause it's true...

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see everyone taking the piss out of a guy that has burned many of you lot before!!

Anyway, with that result today were safe this season

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Especially the team Jock now plays for. Too bad he wasn't there last year but I remember Nicky schooling the GEU backline bad that day. It was my first time seeing him play and damn is he a good player. Actually now that I think of it didn't he produce in a cup game against the Knights too and Jock came on here and tried taking the piss out of him again. Looks like he likes playing in Maple Ridge.

Hopefully Poco and Dewdney win this final weekend. After watching some of the GN-Rangers game GN should be in div.1.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
I hate to state the obvious, but didn't big bag inherit this team from you:confused: I mean the whole mess should be blamed on the short sighted moron who stuck with the same ageing team year after year knowing there would be a mass exodus all at the same time. :D

Cainy , are you confused? Osame hasnt had any influence on the team the last 2 YEARS. Yes this so called "whole mess" could be blamed on " short sighted moron who stuck with the same aging team year after year..Cainy feel lucky that peace arch has giving you a whole bunch of players to pick from,, year after year, Not like poco who has to fight with metro ford and other teams for plyayers. Im surprised that someone like you who will pick friends over quality to be critical......

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Osame is Big Bags bitch

Before I get into this I'd like to publically say I've never ever heard such a moan on the sidelines as I did today... I've experienced many a go from the peanut gallery before, BUT the coach from Poco is an absolute disgrace!!! He continually called our players names depending what shoe fit... Even after the match we all shook hands and I personally wished the Poco squad good luck next week and the fat tub of goo had a go at Cainy for whatever reason... Biggest display of class act I've ever seen... Especially after he acted like the single point was Scotlands ticket to the next World Cup!!! MUPPET!!!:rolleyes:
Originally posted by: BigBagsBallBag
Im surprised that someone like you who will pick friends over quality to be critical......
You're a fcuking idiot!!! PAU does have a few lads from the Surrey United days, but IMO Cainy has never gone with mates over talent... Yes he may have a soft spot for those that have produced in the past for him, but why would anyone favour new potential over dedicated proven players??? PAU have a few young players coming through the ranks quite nicely, but we also have a quality collection of vets that are still in their 20's!!! Every team needs to bring in one or two young lads every season... Mix and blend as you build (so to speak)... We may not have done the business today, but I'd back the lads in our room any day... The Lions have been talking a lot of trash lately... Next week is the one circled on my calender!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0