Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights game of North Fraser vs Langley @ Willoughby Postponed?

There are games going on at Willoughby as I type. Langley had a tough midweek game so they decide to cancel a friday night game, due to snow? I called the Events Center at 3pm and they said the snow had melted off the fields. Now we have to play at a further field in Langley Monday @ 9pm?

I dont know how the League would allow this to happen. IMO it should either be a fine or the game switched to our home park.

Langley is taking the piss on the league.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights game of North Fraser vs Langley @ Willoughby Postponed?

There are games going on at Willoughby as I type. Langley had a tough midweek game so they decide to cancel a friday night game, due to snow? I called the Events Center at 3pm and they said the snow had melted off the fields. Now we have to play at a further field in Langley Monday @ 9pm?

I dont know how the League would allow this to happen. IMO it should either be a fine or the game switched to our home park.

Langley is taking the piss on the league.

There was definitely a game going on at around 9pm as i drove back from soccer city and seen it.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was definitely a game going on at around 9pm as i drove back from soccer city and seen it.

Were you driving MB10, or was your dad driving you back from soccer city? :p That is pretty bush league. I know we've got games at Willoughby tomorrow that are on.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I checked the field at 3 pm and it was snow covered and made the call that I did not think it would clear so offered up an alternative field and date an it was accepted by you guys.In changing game times we are missing our leading goal scorer.So no piss take here

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League cup

Poco 5 - NFS 1

Really cold. Really foggy. Near the end of the game it was tough to see who had the ball. Good win for us to start the cup.

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Cup

PAU vs ACBCSFC123

1 buzz for PAU out at Tom Binnie

I wasn't sure if I was more worried about the result or the contents of my car...

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 6 - Trinity 0

Kevin Harmse put on a show tonight with 4 goals. 2 of them were world class. Goalie didn't even move on one, a lazer from 30 yards out ...top corner. Him and Milad together up top cause so many problems for teams. Throw in TK who's had another great year and you got the top 3 scorers in the league. Plus 55 goal differential is nuts. Every game our team comes out and they work hard, play good football and never let up. Congrats to them on their great year to date...

Poco FC 2011/2012 FVSL League Champs
TA

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Apprentice. Those are impressive numbers....but it's not really surprising considering the majority of your team is made up of VMSL players. ;) Well done, Poco!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Apprentice. Those are impressive numbers....but it's not really surprising considering the majority of your team is made up of VMSL players. ;) Well done, Poco!
Just curious what we think the scores would be if they had played in the VMSL Premier division this year?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure they would love to have me. 37 year old veteran to train and work with young Happy Gilmour. A perfect scenario for them, really.

PS I'm not obsessed with "them". Just TK. He's dreamy.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you need an agent sixfyv let me know as the agreements reached by some of these Poco players are all over the map. Yes I think some of you Poco boys are not getting as much as you are worth.

For a small fee I will make sure you reach fair agreements with bonus'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0