Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Pre-Season Results, Rumors and Various Scuttlebutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of ACBC's lineup.....I heard Admir is no longer with the team, is this true? and if so where is he playing?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why? So idiots couldn't go in and register anybody to any team...

Manager can sign guys or if the manager so chooses, he can share the password with the players and they can self sign up.

You can check who's reg'ed with who by "check registered players" under "teams/Divisions"

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse was was spotted yesterday on the Island by a big ship with ACBC contracts. Ant truth to this rumor Ghouse?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God the VMSL finally got rid of TK! Good riddance!

Signed,

sixfyvonbehalfofallvmslgoalkeepers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 RCIU 5 put that together and you have the temperature the match was played in.

8 new faces, 5 of which on loan from Div2 and 1 had us scrambling around early. Chickens with our head cut-off sounds about right. Richmond went up 2 pretty early. The First a cracker jack finish by Chivers. (don't ask me which one) The second we changed a few things up, most notably removing all the gingers from the park before they burst into flames and we drew level at 2-2 then 3-3. The last 15 the circus music was back on, with a few "contested" non-offside calls where Richmond finished us off.

Richmond were better on the day for sure and fully deserved the win, despite their second half goal keeping.

She took the midnight train goin anywhere...

Attachments

• journey.jpg
    journey.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 374

Premiers-Reject49

Oct 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Rumors and pre-season talk. I heard that the Langley Premier side folded, but there bringing up their Div.1 squad to replace their Premier spot. Is this true?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what I know, which isn't a lot. Mike Wagner has retired from coaching after 6 full seasons. As to who is taking over the helm, I don't know if it is confirmed, so I won't write, but I'm fairly certain that there is a chance that many of the old guard will stay on with a mix-in of many of the young Athletics from last season stepping up.

The LUFC Premier squad should in fact be just fine (though quite a bit younger), but Mike leaves some pretty big shoes to fill.

LFC123 did a bang up job for a guy who hates coaching, never wanted to coach, and dangled the keys to anyone who'd take them from day 1 till the end. Finally he dropped the keys and will move on to play for fun in Masters. A couple of Paks, a couple of Premier titles, several provincial appearances (including one that had KNVB walking off the pitch w/ out shaking hands, grumpy bastard), a team consistently at the top of the table...not bad for a guy who didn't want to coach.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Poco Rangers FC looks to have changed their name again. From Milan now to just Poco FC. Is this team folding or imploding already?
Heard they signed some good players, some ex-Whitecap/ex-MLS talents for the team, who looked good pre-season, but some of them changed their mind in joining last minute?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Poco Rangers FC looks to have changed their name again. From Milan now to just Poco FC. Is this team folding or imploding already?
Heard they signed some good players, some ex-Whitecap/ex-MLS talents for the team, who looked good pre-season, but some of them changed their mind in joining last minute?

I would love to know where u heard this. it sounds like some pretty reliable info. Lol Just to clarify all things are fine and dandy at poco. If you would like to see for yourself we are having an open practice for fans and media on tuesday. See you there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0