Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Pre-Season Results, Rumors and Various Scuttlebutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any player moves or napkin signing at the Nations cup this weekend?

I hear ghouse is at his old promo ways and ACBC is playing a friendly vs a Toronto based Croatian side? I'd be interested in seeing that actually...

....like I am when driving by and watching to see if the city ditch mower guy will fall in. Wait, do I have to be nice to rich now? Okay, I'll add a I'm only kidding and a smiley thing.

next time.

PAU vs Sapperton - August 7

We're still looking for a few friendlies if anyone is interested. PM me here.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's interesting... like hair growing from my mole

don't say mole.

mole.

For anyone interested too, I should add, PAU is accepting new players this season. If you want a run to check us out (vice versa) PM me.

forever whoring,

KNVB

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's up with Poco team....rumours at the Nations was that the team was bought by a player who will bring his buddies to play with.

Any comments?

PAC2010

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS says, Tino Cuca, Gordie Chin and possibly TK to join Poco Prem this season. Those are some pretty serious names for the FVSL.

PAU vs Sapperton Aug 7
PAU vs Richmond Aug 14
PAU vs Peg Aug 21
PAU vs Surrey U Aug 28

It's going to be a long pre-season.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also heard Cucca, TK and Chin were going to Poco. 2 former VMSL golden boot winners and an ex USL'er....

GEU vs Langara College Aug 14th Westview 7pm

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If any fvsl premier teams want an exhibition game with poco after second week of august msg me and we can set something up. thanks

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
True
Toronto Metros Croatia (CSL) vs Athletic Club BC (FVSL)
Friday August 27th
730pm Swanguard Stadium
YES... Beer Gardens Open!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 Sapperton 2

A pretty fast paced first half but pre-season legs and lungs took over in the second which made it get scrappy late, which is to be expected. Sapperton, obviously missing about 5 or 6 have a good bunch of young players... and the veterans certainly appreciate a quality cooler! Sapperton were up 1-0 and 2-1 before we clawed back into it and ended it with a 2 pass 3rd goal. (Punt, cross, goal)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
More news on the Poco front???

With addition to Chin, TK, and Cucca....I've also heard Kevin Harmse and Mike Masi

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 5 - Serbia 2

Both teams playing there first pre season game of the year and they were missing alot of guys. Chin and Masi had very good first halfs and Masi got the lone first half goal. Serbia came out strong in the second half and got 2 right away to go up 1. After that Harmse just took over and it was like he playing against boys. The guy is different class. Him and chin together were hard to stop. For our first game together it was fun to watch. Serbia is a good group of young guys and we wish them best this upcoming year.

TA

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 5 - Serbia 2

Both teams playing there first pre season game of the year and they were missing alot of guys. Chin and Masi had very good first halfs and Masi got the lone first half goal. Serbia came out strong in the second half and got 2 right away to go up 1. After that Harmse just took over and it was like he playing against boys. The guy is different class. Him and chin together were hard to stop. For our first game together it was fun to watch. Serbia is a good group of young guys and we wish them best this upcoming year.

TA

Looks like Poco will be a favoured front runner this year, great pick ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0