Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Pre-Season Results, Rumors and Various Scuttlebutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harmse? TK and Chin are one thing, but Harmse? Do you have dirty pictures of him with goats? Why else would he be wasting his time for?

PAU only got, Ryan and Steve Dormer, Brum, Dobbie and Lals.

Please refer to us as Peace Sport United (PSU) from now on.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascades - Milan favourites? WTF? I've never even heard of these guys!

when you get an ex mls player and a vmsl golden boot winner on a squad (especially fvsl and not old guys), Im thinkin they can do damage. never heard of them hmmm, must be spendin to much time in the beaver buzz hummer. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had heard Kevin Harmse name bandied about (love "Bandied about" btw) as a potentially rumored to-be MLS Whitecaps target... crazy.

He was Houston's property until just a few months back but they waived him for not training etc because of some recurring injury iirc...

He's in his mid twenties ffs... giving up already?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Brom able to play? :confused: I heard he wasn't due to the Nations Cup 'incident'
BC soccer and Jose Branco in his infinite refereeing wisdom (insert eye rolly thing here) has decided there will be an "inquiry" meeting about the 'incident' on the 21st.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are not paying any of these guys.... they all gave up there salaries for the year to buy out Harmses contract from the MLS:rolleyes:and for the private plane to get him here:rolleyes:

just pissin with ya..

But surely there must be some Incentive For Harmes? Or a connection somewhere?

Maybe he fell in love with the city of POCO?

regardless

Poco and Acbc to be the class the league this year

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just pissin with ya..

But surely there must be some Incentive For Harmes? Or a connection somewhere?

Maybe he fell in love with the city of POCO?

regardless

Poco and Acbc to be the class the league this year

Ya POCO is such a lovely place in the fall with all the trees changing colors and the antique shops on shaugnessy really alive and bustling lol. Hes good friends with Chin. Ive known all these guys coming over since I was a kid. Its pretty much as simple as that, we finally have a team we can call our own, play together and have fun.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be interesting this year in the Prem!! I don't know who any of these players are but by the sounds of things will give ACBC a run for their money :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
with those guys signed, if the others in the starting XI have a pulse they should piss all over ACBC. :eek: unless ACBC has signed a bunch of guys new for this year.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya POCO is such a lovely place in the fall with all the trees changing colors and the antique shops on shaugnessy really alive and bustling lol. Hes good friends with Chin. Ive known all these guys coming over since I was a kid. Its pretty much as simple as that, we finally have a team we can call our own, play together and have fun.

Poco = Miami Heat

p.s. the antique shops change to pawn shops in the fall

good luck this year

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just man mark half their line up. - No big deal.

Glad I got that 5 finger wave out of the way Apprentice. Don't think that will ever happen again...

Team pasta Dinners? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0