Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: wager

Originally posted by Skip

Lets set the specifics: I know it's not the size of a man's cooler, but how he packs it.......however I'd like to know how many beers fit in your little Poco cooler, and what kind of shite you boys are drinking before I wager PAU quality. :D

Skip,

Snowman would know best, but I believe PoCo has 2 coolers @ 100 beers and 1 cooler of 'coolers' each w/ reserve of 4 flats of pints at each game or practice. We have cut down quite a bit this year:rolleyes: but it is not uncommon for Snowman to get more supplies.:) Then there is RA's cooler.....:eek:

If anyone does know Snowman, you would agree he has to rate as one of the top beer guys around.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snowman likely brings a pretty good cooler, but it is downright amature compared to the Rangers virtual bar. Singapore Sling? Martinis? Guinness on tap? No problem.;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Amature? Not likely.Obviously you have not heard too much of Snowman (aka Slushyman). The guy is a walking Liquor store. But the comment above was quoted specifically for 'pints'.

skytrainthoughtDudeknewmore:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
liquor store.....

I don't know anything about Snowman, but I'm pretty sure the Rangers' bevy cabinet is by far the best in the league.......or any league :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain, don't get too offended. I'm not doubting the Poco lads' ability to put beers away (maybe now you've slowed down, with liver problems and the such), it's just that, the Rangers' cooler(s) are legendary. This is pretty much undisputed on this side of the river, and throughout most of Vancouver, too.

Besides, when we played you at Bear Creek, I seem to remember a certain team heading home much, much earlier than the SFC lads (at least we won one battle on the day:rolleyes: ). I remember this because I had made my way into your dressing room to offer my business to Snowman's cooler (I was hoping he could mix me a strong Caesar- not an unusual request at a Rangers match). Alas, Snowman was out of drinks, and heading home. :rolleyes:

I expect better of Snowman when we visit Reeves in a few weeks.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach

Bin Madden seems oddly quiet... Is it something you said???:rolleyes:
24 pack on pau
hey bin madden,i'll put a cool 24 pack down right now stating the
fact P A U is going to lay a beating on the po co boys this weekend.

lets go big man,put up or shut up!
coach.

Sounds like coach knows what he's talking about!!!;)

PS. The Rangers Legendary Bevy sessions include a couple of blenders!!!
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I believe you came to PoCo's change room after the 4-1 loss and wanted to know what a winning changeroom felt like.:eek: ;) Yes we did leave early that evening (11:30) and we had gone through 2 coolers, we thought best not to go through to many RoadBlocks and go find a parking lot on our side of the bridge, ending @ 3am in ..........:eek:. We have heard many things of the Legendary Ranger SFC cooler, but of the meetings between the two clubs last year, SFC eventually joined PoCo's changeroom @ Newton and were no where to be seen when @ Reeves. :confused:

Would like to know if Osame if going to take up the bet with Coach and if PAU will step up to the plate and put some pints on the line:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha! Lying bastage! I don't beleive the Rangers played you guys last year, so your argument is moot.

Parking lot? The Rangers would never find just a "parking lot". You see, they bring a big, 15'x30' circus style tent, along with 5 portable heaters and a couple of dozen lawn chairs and tables. Rangerfoever runs the craps table, and Jacko mixes the Margaritas. Kelly O'Bryan's provides the stale pachos.

Dude- exageratingjustatad.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Ha! Lying bastage! I don't beleive the Rangers played you guys last year, so your argument is moot.

Correct me if I am wrong, But is this not the Premier thread?:confused: Rangers are of similar age to PoCo and enjoy many of the same drinking festivities:cool: but we are not comparing the coolers of a lowly Div 1 team;) to a Premier team here unfortunately, So my friend I belive it is your point that is moot.

As for any parking lot.....Snowman also provides food under the two tents he has in his car, but that is a hole different topic.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
back on topic

GN boys or TPRanger,

No comments for this weekend game? GN at the start of their downhill slide and they are no where to be found. No more believe in yourselves?

Yoda,

You getting the call Friday? Expect GEU to play down to Langley level and blow this one. Any thoughts?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU's cooler

GEU'S cooler consists of a whole wack of beer(especially on friday night games) the odd crown in thermos a few coolers for the gals, the usual fist fight between simmonds and rutledge over who's wife they think the team could bang the easiest, a nice tent and some crappy lawn chairs. All of this warms us up for the fox's reach where it usually gets me in a lot of trouble from the warden when I get home.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: back on topic

You getting the call Friday? Expect GEU to play down to Langley level and blow this one. Any thoughts? [/B]

GEU's goal production way down. On weekend they will be adding Brian mills,he has not played one game yet this year due to bad anckle. he will see the pitch on friday night for maybe only 10 minutes depending on the way the game is going. Yoda will probably get the call as per usual.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well!

Skytrain,
I guess that means yes.
:D

They only difference there is when I get the call to the big game is I where my uniform and boots, and I get to warm up with the guys. Still just end up watching from the sidelines though. Keeps me more interested in the game instead of the cooler, as there is still the slim possibility that I might go in.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU's cooler

Originally posted by girth
GEU'S cooler consists of a whole wack of beer(especially on friday night games) the odd crown in thermos a few coolers for the gals, the usual fist fight between simmonds and rutledge over who's wife they think the team could bang the easiest, a nice tent and some crappy lawn chairs. All of this warms us up for the fox's reach where it usually gets me in a lot of trouble from the warden when I get home.

Classic GEU stuff. You did however forget the football Mom threatning us, late night Electra eats, Bertrum's double crown's, and "high bum" heckling GEU's central midfield.

The question remains girth, how many beer can one GEU player consume before they are kicked off of the field?

I must admit taking in the Poco Chili game last weekend in the pouring rain, that the Poco lads still had a QUALITY liquor selection. Thanks for sharing your pints with a criple.:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skytrain

we are here, we are listening to you bark and whine. Remember whatever happens this weekend, we will still be ahead of you guys :D :D :D .

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
???

Skytrain........at the start of our downward slide?.....b/c we tied GEU....chilli always gives us a hard time.......we gotta prove to ourselves that we can beat them......then we'll talk smack.........cheers.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BID MADDEN

bid madden, come out to play!

bid maddden, come out to play!

where are youuuuuuuuuu?

waiting for an answer.
coach
:confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: wager

Originally posted by Skytrain

Skip,

PoCo has 2 coolers @ 100 beers and 1 cooler of 'coolers' each w/ reserve of 4 flats of pints at each game or practice.

huh???? :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0