Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2 flats

Originally posted by coach
bid madden, come out to play!

bid maddden, come out to play!

where are youuuuuuuuuu?

waiting for an answer.
coach
:confused:

I forgot to clear up how many beers fit in the cooler. How about we say 2 flats. That divided by 12 equals 4 beers for each poco player.Let me know...roach

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
results...........

lets go you tossers, what was the score in the Delta-Peg match?? The silence suggests SFC lost or something.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure of the Final but it I believe it was 4 to 0 for Delta when I left the park. SFC looked weak, definitely doesn't look like the same team they had out last season. Delta has improved over the team from the start of the season also.

I think the premier title could come down to the wire.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bin madden

i'll stick to the one flat and see how its goes!
thanks for offering though.

good luck tommorow , coach.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're on!

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
How about we say 2 flats.

Finally, some clarification. I'm in Osama!

48 bevies, to be on ice no fewer than 4 hours prior to consumption, and to be personally and promptly delivered to the victors dressing room after the match.

May the best team win! :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
confirmation

I see coach beat me to the punch, so Osama, I need confirmation on whether you want to cover BOTH of these bets. By tonight. I will eagerly await your reply. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok i'm out

i guess skip has stepped up the bet and now it is a true
P A U VS PO CO bet. good luck lads
i'll be watching!:eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks coach, and cheers for the vote of confidence............even though you picked Poco in the weekly predictions thread! ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings

Wholly crap is this div close. After last nights games things are as tight as KNVB's wallet.

With a win by Poco tomorrow it would be a very tight top 5 with:
PAU, Delta, and GN with 19 points and then Poco and GEU with 18 points.

Looks like these who say they are just into their flow better do it quick if they want to lock up the league.

Starting to think that maybe the teams are more equal in this division than most people think. By the last few weeks with Surrey beating PAU and Chilli beating GN, anyone can take any match. There are no sure bets anymore.

Although Chilli, Langley, and SFC are out of the title race they could obviously be the spoilers of the year.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by lfc
From Langleys perspective very encouraging as we took another step back from the embarrassment of PAU. . We will not be mailing in three points again anytime soon.

I checked the mail and it didn't look good for Langley.:eek:

T

The Grove

Delta v Peg

It's time Delta had a say on this sight. Just to confirm the score from Friday night.
Delta 4 Peg 0
It could have been worse.
Peg played well in the first half and were only down a goal. In the second half however we took it to them and finished our chances.

Things are looking good for us in the second half of the season.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skip and my pick

skipper you have to take upsetts to win any pool!

yours truely, coach hoping for pau win!
sage and cainy,you better
win this sunday lads!:rolleyes:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on boys

take care of your shop today lads, so the rest of us havn't got to listen to the riff raft go on and on about how their going to win the league. it almost december, shouldnt geu, peg, gn, and the rest be talking about how they are going to win the packcup.

good luck pau

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :knvb:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I bust some mad freestyle up in this bitch and no one says shite. I took a backseat to A Huge ass Cooler filled with 48....damn.......Poco 2 Pau- 0....Letswin this poco.. for 2 reasons...it will tighten this league up like a snare drum and # 2, we can't have .Pau with 48 beers...imagine the shower and songs they would have filled with that..... uggggggggggggggrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 0 - 0 PAU

So my reporters tell me anyhow. No beers for anyone. Is that two weeks in a row PAU hasn't scored now? Curious.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 0 - PAU 0

Good game to watch. :mad: Good counter attack by both squads. PoCo having the majority of chances but unable to finish when needed. Curious to know where PAU's offense was though?:confused: PNE kept his cards in the pocket when he could have given the player from PAU, that marked JTL, several earned cards from tackles from behind. Instead PNE just gave a rape kit to JTL:eek: :eek: instead of giving the yellow card. The new signing of PAU, #20, had a good game, he had at least a dozen shots that not only missed the net, but the fence behind;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco 0 - PAU 0

Originally posted by Skytrain
Good game to watch. :mad: Good counter attack by both squads. PoCo having the majority of chances but unable to finish when needed....

A tie was a fair result but other than the 20-25 min of pressure in the second half, and some potentially threatening crosses from poco, I thought PAU had far more good chances...a number of breakaways...Now , there is something to be said for not finishing, but pau payers got behind (to the net) poco players far more today.
...and I'm not talking about in the shower:rolleyes: :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco/PAU

Sounds to me like you guys were all scared of giving up you beers today.

I don't blame you for playing to a draw.
:D

Priorities are definately in order with both teams.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0

I've got to agree with Aves evaluation of this game. Actually, it was very similar, if not a carbon copy, of the first meeting between these two teams. I thought PAU had the bulk of the play in the first half, and the better chances (2 or 3). The second half went to Poco in terms of possession, and there was a period for about 15-20 minutes where Poco had us on our heels quite badly. Although we were outplayed during that time, Poco failed to create anything too dangerous, with the exception of the two shots one after the other by JTL in close. Our keeper did well to make the saves, but really didn't have to make any other stops all game. PAU did have a couple tantalyzing chances in the second half as well though. All in all, a good battle for both teams.

Was looking forward to drinking on Osama today but it wasn't to be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0