Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lack of response

Just thought i'd clear up PAU's lack of postings whenever we lose a game.

It's plain and simple really:

1) We don't like coming on here after a defeat, fcuk that!

2) We only like to come on here a post when we win.

Hope this clears things up for you bampots.

Forever and Ever!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend

Well boys this weekend should tell all as to who wants to push for the top.Will GN crap the sheets and give Chilli another win? Will GEU experiment too much with there non goal scoring lineup and forget about defending the out of shape guys from Langley? And the biggest question of all will Poco come out firing on all cylinders and completely destroy a not as good as last years PAU team that we all hope don't post ever again as they keep losing? Only time will tell.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: out of my cave

Originally posted by coach
bid madden, come out to play!

:

Holly shite, you think a man can go into his cave an pray a little.
Now that I have Allahs blessing Osame is coming out to play.
Listen like Osame said in the past, the cooler full of beer bet is allways on, its up to the you guys to step up to the challenge.
Coach well done, last time you pussys were too scared . Oh no wait we are missing this guy and that dude is taking his test and this chap is suspended and um... no wait I play for poco not pau, the bet is still on.In case you missed the point, we dont wine about whos not there we will win with whos there.

As far as the rangers having a legendery cooler, Im not going to mess with that, but I do recall Osame giving them a few bottles of champagne after their LUCKY pak cup win a couple of years ago.:mad: I still think no-one stands up to the poco cooler.;)
Hey Sage are you going to do something to help your team win the game this weekend or will I need a map to find you:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
I'd like to bring a thread I just posted elsewhere to FVSL TTPers' attention:

http://www.takethepiss.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2358

Cheers,

~Regs.
2 FVSL posts in that thread? I'd like a little more input from some of you if possible in there. Is it something you would come out to? Is it good for the game in the lower mainland? While TTP is for, well, taking the piss, it is also an avenue for everyone to be involved and give input on developments that you normally wouldn't have a say in.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Some quick input:

· I think attendance would be huge on this side of the river. In fact, I see seating as being a potential problem. You may have to arrange for temporary bleachers @ NAP. I’m sure you wouldn’t have any problem getting help from friends within SFC to help.
· I think this is good for soccer in these parts, and long overdue.
· If you can pull this together and offer up a well organized, sanctioned tourney, I can’t see why teams wouldn’t treat the four or six games they’d need to play in this tourney as anything less important than the regular season and cup games they’d normally play.

I’ll post any other comments in the appropriate thread.

Dude.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bin Prayin'

Originally posted by Osame bin madden

Hey Sage are you going to do something to help your team win the game this weekend or will I need a map to find you:D

Yeah, I'll be the guy on the field playing, while you're watching from the sidelines, icing your knees in your huge beer cooler :rolleyes:

Or are you gonna suck it up and play this time........

Probably not, you wouldn't want to weaken your side now would you :eek:

Talk about the PAU guys on here, looks like the only Poco guys doing any talking are the ones that do fcuk-all on game days......reminds me of someone I know in the Land Down-under.

Seeyousundaybiotch:wa:

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
big win

geu big over langley tonight 8-0 I think could be more. not a very good effort from the langley crew. 2-0 at half and then a bundle of goals in the 2nd half. langley basically gave up they definitely did not want to be there tonight.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Chilli 2.........i'll start off by saying that the 2nd goal didn't actually go into the net.....everyone saw this except the referee........it was pretty disappointing........but that being said it was 2-0 at half time so we still had a whole half to get the goal back but chilli played well......i'll never blame a ref for a loss but i was really tempted to today.......but i guess the curse of chilliwack continues for us......at least we have 1 more shot at it though............on a brighter note this was our closest loss of the season.....usually we like to give up 3 or 4 goals at the end just to verify the result ;) ............cheers

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Chilliwack 2

Good game between both squads, chilliwack came out and scored first on a goal deflected in by our defender, then came the turning piont of the game where the ref (martin), made just a horrible call saying that the ball went in through a hole in the net underneath the crossbar, which there was no hole, the ball actually went over the net hit the football posts and rolled five yards behind the net, then the linesman never had the balls to correct him, worse call i have ever seen, just ask TPRANGER, if he was there. we came out in the second half and scored with about 20 mins left or so but could not get the equalizer. Chilliwack hustled the whole game and bottom line is that they got the win and we got the loss. On to PAU next friday, should be a good game.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta moving up

I guess with GN's pathetic effort tonight agaisnt chili, and delta's win against SFC, that places delta in a draw for second, or first if PAU craps the sheets for the third week in a row.

Noone is giving delta credit, but they are moving up after a weak start, PAU claim to be good, as well as GN, but GN continues to crap the sheets week after week in the second round of the season. PAU is a good squad, but I think that Delta will make a surprising run for the league title this year. Looking forward to the poco matchup next weekend, possibly the biggest game of the season for both teams.

GO DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LION FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYER FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!
GIRLS ARE MY GAME!!!!!
SCORING IS MY THANG!!!!!

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone,
please disregard the last post under my name.
i just got home and when you log on to this site on my computer you are auto signed in. My buddies posted under my name,
pretty funny.
as you can see the guy plays for Delta.
yah, thats it. cheers!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu - 8 Langley - 0

Geu opened the scoring in the first minute. The second goal was the goal of the year so far....a fierce volley from 20 yards out that diped in the top right at the last milli second. At half it was 3-0. The second half was a shooting gallery. I give credit to the Langley goalie, he made some great saves, including a fantastic tip over in the first 30 seconds from a volley. I also didn't see Langley give up either, no matter what the score escallated to. The young ref in the middle also had a good game, it was about time. Thanks Chilli.

Allright...any Pau bitches wanna battle...yo yo ..check it

Here's to a Pau and poco tie:

Even though I think Poco is going to absolutely tear them to shreds/ pieces in agony beyond help from meds/ All eleven of em torn layin on the pitch/
Cainy crawlin to safety like a little bitch/ Crying, yellin, help somebody just pass me some water/ Sage says, I can't right now I'm hitting on Rangerforevers great grand daughter/Poco's stable lovin strike force is ready to attack/ I say they're slottin 2 as nice as Mrs. Cainy's rack/ Pau's arogance is in the air again/ maybe cause out of all of us, they are the closest to being american/ I love it when you bitches come on here talkin saying my name/seems like your fingers aren't conected to your brain/ On Sunday Pau's net will get its fill/ 2-nil to the Poco arsenal. You old boys better get with the times/ new generation is speakin in rhymes

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilli-GN

I will admit the second goal was a little suspect, but from where I was it looked to me like a goal. Although I didn't have the best view of the goal, I thought it was in. Other than that incident it was a good game by both teams. Next game against GEU looks like it will be a battle after their big win.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc,

Nice ummm, song? Sweet goal mate, but I think the goal of the year will take place tomorrow at Old Hammond.;)

Two beers and in,

TheRob

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure!

Thanks for putting all that pressure on me TheRob.

Now I have to go out and score tomorrow just because you told everyone I would.
:D

That's OK though. It will be a far cry from the 4 goals you say our going to score.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0