Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: Fenian

Fenian is filthy. I think I am going to take a week off work from the bruises I have suffered at the hands of him. In all seriousness, a good game by both sides. Really, quite a fair result even though we desperately needed to win.

JTL

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
draw

On the day the result was fair, Skytrain your a homer. My thoughts were similar to Aves and Skip. We had the first, while Poco enjoyed most of the second. The fact is we outchanced you bigtime. Sage had some great runs, he was behind your backline constantly. Unfortunately we weren't able to convert the chances, but we had oportunaties. Other han JTLs chance what were the other ones? I have to say the Rangers have the biggest cooler but Poco have three or so backups that are fully loaded. Cheers for the pints afterwards Poco, I enjoyed the game your lot played in the changerooms;) . I might have to steal it. I hope you guys locked the room afterwards, hell the way it looked you might still be there.
Luc the wierd, knowone cares about your jibberish, in case you haven't noticed. I'm just wondering does your boyfriend call you Luc, or Dolomite, or Jakethemuss or Ronaldo? I'm guessing he calls you LANCE:wa:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,

Homer? :rolleyes: well your a twat!:rolleyes: Was a fair result. As it has been said many times before on TTP and between the two squads, both teams are very evenly matched, speed, skill and style of play. Not many chances on any day between these two teams. Hope to see the the same finish at the end of the season as last. Sage having breakaways?:confused: We gave them too him every time, PoCo knew with him having the ball within scoring distance PAU would stay off the score sheet.:eek: ;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
say what?

I would like to fricken disagree with anyone trying to tell me that the game today was a fair result. Poco dominated the second half wiht numerous scoring chances.To say that sages weak attempts on a couple of occasions equals anything compared to what poco had is simply stupid. Sage proved that he is the quickest guy in the league with the least amount of finish. Simply put some of our big guns have to start putting the ball in the net. Three fkucing ties in a row, scoring a misely 2 goals, holly cnut

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 0 PAU 0

I'm not too sure what most of you lot were watching, but from my vantage point it was a well fought high ball contest!!!
The first half was controlled by PAU with a couple of good chances to score... The second Poco kept pressing and dumping the ball into the 18, but did not have a clear chance on goal until the free kick by #8 that Glenny stopped and reacted well to the rebound... JLT was well marked all day by Fenian (your back pocket must be sore):eek:
I thought the wind played a big part in the second half, but all in all a hard fought battle without any real flow or ball movement...

Keepin'itreal,Guinness;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All clear now...

I didn't believe the other 6 posts just like yours until now. You're the coolest Guinness. You should play in the VMSL.... oh wait you did.

BTW, you forgot to quote something. ;)

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chatter

Well I guess pau didn't lose this week, cause they're all chatting away. It was so lonely without you guys last week... Maybe you'll come alive again when you play Langley.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: chatter

Originally posted by hubs
Maybe you'll come alive again when you play Langley.

You're probably right hubs,just remember guys make sure to check the mail cause chances are 3 points are awaiting.:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's old now Girth.;)

The Langley CAT team was a better team then the one that showed up at Albion Friday night. That was the worst team I have ever seen. Shocking. Truly shocking.:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half thread closed.

This thread is now closed. The second half thread is open and you can find it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0