Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Standings

It looks like it will be a pretty quiet week. Only one or two PAU players will be spotted in here, seeing how they lost. Good thing today is a holiday, hate to see a big traffic jam at the Port Man as they all line up to take the plunge. Poco misses another good chance to catch up but does make up some ground.

The league is pretty tight, does make it interesting.

PAU is doing as expected and letting the league get close to them again, but they will make a great push to finish in second again. 'Not bad for a second year team' I think that was the comment after last year.

GEU is doing as expected and folding after a good three of four game start and are now in the spot that we all expected.

GN is no longer a surprise, but still in a much better position than expected to start the year.

Poco is not hitting on all cylinders but is close enough to make PAU nervous enough to be so upset after each loss that they can't face the music on TTP.

If there are any teams I missed it is because you won't finish in the top four, Delta may, but that is only because GEU will be fighting with each other sooo much by the end of the year that they will have a tough time fielding a team.

Thats what the view looks like from down under.

oooopsforgottottphousearrestforwatchinghisteamsvictoryandnotparticipating!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

this league is tighter than LucVanLierde's arse when he got heckled by KNVB and Guinness et al on Friday night.

I wouldn't dare heckle a piss poor plonker on a wet Friday night after a dozen or so bevies!!!:rolleyes:

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
house arrest's airtime

Man, am I getting alot of airtime on this site.

The way i see it is as follows....

You have posted a reply for each pound that you weigh, so obviously people are gonna piss in your ear and then tell you it's raining you FUKC FAT. Here have a :wa: for the lonely times you spend on the sideline.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
another week goes by and the league tightens up

PoCo had their chance the last couple of weeks to put themselves in a better spot in the standings but came up short. Only one good thing came out of the game last weekend, PoCo gained 1 point on PAU:rolleyes:
Big game this weekend for Both PoCo and PAU. Loss for PoCo and they could fall back far enough to put themselves out of the leader race. Loss for PAU and they get back in the mix. GN could benefit from Tie or loss from PAU :eek:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness,
I'm not sure which one was you on Friday as you were camouflawshed in a wash of 10 drunken loud mouths. I hope your a defencemen.
Ranger Forever,
I'm impressed, that a man of your size can still compete in prem..or i mean in the cat...no...no...div one. Good to see big boy.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You better work quick then Luc, because with the amount of playing time you got you wouldn't even make it over to his side of the field. That was some, premier quality bench riding you did though. Keep it up and some day you can sit on the bench in a real league.

Drunk loud mouth #8

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

Keep it up and some day you can sit in the bench in a real league.

]

When you say Real League you must be talking about the island or some other cause if your calling the vmsl a Real League and to not represent for 2 years now in the nationals? No I guess the island you're talking about.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aaaaawww......Luci-snuggle-bum

Someone not up for a little TTP?
It's a fcuking joke wanki-poo.
Hence the ;).
Couldn't take the piss on Friday, can't now obviously.
Loosen your panties mate.
Either that or move up to a 26 waist.

What exactly do you mean anyway? :rolleyes:
Because I'm sure once I figure out your dig, I'll be deeply offended.

Off to training tonite now.
Gotta keep up my playing time.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Guiness,
I'm not sure which one was you on Friday as you were camouflawshed in a wash of 10 drunken loud mouths. I hope your a defencemen.

He's the wee fcuker - easy to tell when he blows by you on the pitch. :D

Ya know, I hate that shite too.
Fcuking guys come out to my matches and create atmosphere and laughs and shite.
It's a fcuking pain in the ass so it is.
I know the coach from Delta was gutted because he was enjoying the game so much before we showed up and ruined it all.
Giving insight on the Peg/PAU game definitely put the GN boys over the edge.
They were pissed at us too. :rolleyes:

I'm really sorry, we won't ever watch your matches again.
Mind you I'm a big fan of Yoda and TR, so I may be forced to be on my best behaviour when I go to see them.

Hey: where was Betrum anyway?
Was looking forward to mooching some Crown off the guy and he's a no show. :cool: ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey: where was Betrum anyway?
Was looking forward to mooching some Crown off the guy and he's a no show. :cool: ;) [/B]

Bertrum was probably at home polishing up his dancing shoes getting ready for someones stag coming up in a few weeks;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever

I'm really sorry, we won't ever watch your matches again.
Mind you I'm a big fan of Yoda and TR, so I may be forced to be on my best behaviour when I go to see them.

:eek:

Who's gonna feed me beer while I wait for my time to get subbed on then?
I know KNVB will not be there all the time to put peer pressure on me to drink.

My chances of getting put on are slim enough, I don't need beer breathe when I'm talking to the coach about the game.
:D
Although, if he smelled beer he may leave me on the sidelines which means more time for more beer.

Decisions, decisions.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

You weren't bevying on the sidelines??? After everyone had a right piss at that LucVanMuppet guy, you started to get right sloshed!!! Or was that RF, KNVB, TheFenien, Knowone and Yours Truely???:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yoda

Originally posted by Guinness
Or was that RF, KNVB, TheFenien, Knowone and Yours Truely???:rolleyes:

Definately you 5 stooges, not me.
I wasn't sloshed until around 2:30 just before we left for food.

I know it was hard to tell why I wasn't drinking any bevvies, but I had my kit on in the event that the coach might realize I was able to be subbed in. I was holding off until the final whistle blew.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe?

If Luc VanWeird is going then everyone can get lucky at the stag!
That is of course if his car doesn't break down in Whalley again.
:rolleyes:
Hope she was worth it.
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0