Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pardon!!??

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
If your keeper situation hasn't improved drastically it could be a blowout and an embarrassment for your lot. The possession may be close to equal but the scoreline will not.

JTL

JTL,

Thanks for your concern, but we're quite happy with our "keeper situation". In fact, on more than one occassion last season he single-handidly bailed us out of games where we might have dropped points. Yes, He has his weaknesses, like us all, but we're quite confident he'll have another strong year for us. Besides, if Fenian marks you like he did in the Provincial game last year, there'll be NO shots by you anyway big man!! :D

Originally posted by Skytrain
Thank you keeping us informed about PAU:rolleyes: we were all nervous about playing PAU with all the rumours floating around but after you post about the squad for this year those worries have been put to rest. :D :

Train,

One measly post by a PAU player, and you go on and on as if we've been yapping like you!! Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've read close to 3 pages straight!.....all from your lot talking about how big and mean Poco's going to be next year because of your two additions.:rolleyes: Like Sage said, "give yur heeeeeed a shake"!

P.S. You should be scared :)

skipalsolookinforward

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Voting for league champs

Originally posted by Skytrain
PAU is a good team but do they really deserve that many votes over PoCo/GEU/Delta?

If GEU and Delta played consistantly throughout the whole year you would not be able to choose a winning team/club, it would be four evenly matched teams.

skytrainvotedforGEU

Skytrain,

"bong.....bong......bong........the NEXT station is.........stoooooopidville

Yes, if ANY team plays consistently throughout the whole year, they'd have a chance at winning the title. That's exactly why it's a feat that most cannot accomplish, and also why the league means more than the cup!!

Secondly, you should know that only 2 actual PAU players have voted on this poll so far, me being one of them. That should speak loudly as to how we MIGHT do next year.

Hey.....this is your stop :p

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Voting for league champs

Originally posted by Skip

Skytrain,

"bong.....bong......bong........the NEXT station is.........stoooooopidville

Hey skytrain, how many zones is it to stoooopidville, i know it is somewhere in the peace arch area, just want to make sure i have enough change to make it....remember everyone go green, and for christs sake take the train to stoooopidville.......

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buffooonery

I just found this thread, Please tell me your not really going to add Don Tupper to your back line. Thank God you signed Jack the lad cause all Tupper does is HOOOF it up the park, route one soccer.

Poco change room.
Ok lads all the new signings, What size shorts do you need?
Tupper... medium please.
At this point please, for the love of God can someone tell Tupper he has no business wearing mediums. 35$ shorts 25$ of them right up his ass:mad:
I still can't believe you signed that NERD, get some ear plugs he likes to talk about himself alot .
If there are only eight teams in the premier this year logicaly the talent should be better. The Tupper signing blows that theory all to hell. My prediction Tupper shown the door by Christmas.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by cainy
[Poco change room.
Ok lads all the new signings, What size shorts do you need?
Tupper... medium please.
At this point please, for the love of God can someone tell Tupper he has no business wearing mediums. 35$ shorts 25$ of them right up his ass:mad:
I still can't believe you signed that NERD, get some ear plugs he likes to talk about himself alot .

Theres nothing like a good ttp slag to crack me up. I couldnt pass mentioning this one..:D

As far as Tupper singning, thats correct, but I think our club is deep enough that he will have to earn a spot. Specially with the cat system. Personally Im excited about other people signing on the dotted line.But Im not going to start mentioning names or making predictions, because at this time of the year everyone is a contender and the pretenders have all improved :rolleyes:
The first month of the season will be the clear indicator. We will be ready;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st time caller on this program

Originally posted by Ballbaby
Nope, that Keegan is the son of a Surrey fire captain, who is much better than his dad ever was. ;)

PAU? Do you have to have receding red hair to play on that squad? Or like Sage, perhaps some admiral patches on the scapula. Thank goodness for wax, heh Sage? ;)

RE: Keegan...I played with his dad at Sapperton in '83 when I was 18 and now I'm playing with his kid, who I remember running around as a wee toddler at Smitty's old Sap parties.:cool:
He is better than his dad too. (sorry Dougie)

Balls, its official: my rate of follicle retreat has now been passed by your rate of lengthening arse hairs. :p

I hope you guys have done something about your tender because I remember last year I shot the ball straight at him and he dived out of the way. If your keeper situation hasn't improved drastically it could be a blowout and an embarrassment for your lot. The possession may be close to equal but the scoreline will not.

JTL: I think he is a very good keeper ( usuallly a great shot stopper)...by the way: put down the playboys! ;) :D ...remember back at George Pearkes?

there's a lot more chest thumpin' in here than in the over 30's :rolleyes:

It seems like PAU has added some extra pieces and some depth, and I think they are a better team this year on paper...as for the rest of the league I'm interested to see what's out there. :) ...and to now take it personally when all those vmsl lads slag the valley. :rolleyes: ...easy knvb(I know you're hovering)

I'vefiguredouthemultiplequotethingy

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it me or does Cainy admire Tupper because of the way he wears he shorts?

Skip,

Do they still make you wear the hockey helmet on you way to Stoooooooooopidville?

No one has said anything or been bragging about how big and mean PoCo's squad will be. PoCo's actually downsized with some youth players this year. Sounds like you have good confidence in your keeper, it was a good thing he single-handedly bailed you out when playing Aldergrove.:eek: Where was he the other 17 games?

As for the consistancy of a team throughout the whole season, it was more dirrected towards the play of Delta and GEU last year. All the other squads last year it would not matter whether they played the same each week, they still would not be in the top 3. PoCo had the toughest games of the year against them and then the following weeks GEU plays PAU or Aldergrove :eek: and lose by 4 goals. Delta had similar results. This year things sound to be changing for the better for all teams and should be better games each week.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skundy, Star #1, or any GN supporter:

Are you guys going to be required to field a Cat team this year?

:confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Donkeytrain

Train,

I think you're talking more and more out of your ass . By your comment, one might assume you attended our game vs Aldergrove. I can't recall the specifics of either game against them (in fact, if memory serves me correctly he wasn't even playing in our away game vs Ald.), but suffice it to say our keeper was quite often considered for man of the match. Once again, we have confidence he will continue.

Read over what you say before you post once in a while. It might help prevent you from sounding like a donkey sometimes. :p

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT?

Skyflame can you explain your post again I've read it twice now and still don't get what your drivel is about.
The game you saw against Aldergrove was our cat goalie. Glen Sandve was excellent for us last season, and has had some great games for us this summer also, winning the knight league and the cup:D. For the record PAU are happy with our Goaltender position.
I heard the battle in the back line is between you and Tupper:( I heard it from a reliable source;)

Ps The league will be 8 teams, every one plays eachother three times, the league feels this will be achievable due to the fact that the Packingham cup will be single knockout this year

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,

By your comment, I'm assuming you're in "the know" about the allignments for this season comming up??? Are they going to stick w/ status quo on the Premier / reserve system?

Every team playing each other 3x...the longer season makes it real interesting, as far as the possible se-saw battles for points. This will surely emphasise the importance of a strong Cat system.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skip

I think ....more and more of your ass

First Cainy talking about Tupper and the hungry bum and Skip..........

Cainy & Skippy

Just a little TTP, didn't know that a wee comment about your keeper would light the fumes in your ass. I did not see you guys play Aldergrove at all last year(why would I waste the time), the only game I watched is when you played GEU at their home pitch and spanked them like the bitches they are. I don't even remember playing against him. A good goalie makes a team and without one a team would not finish in the top three. Which is why I'm still surprised to see that not one of the top three keepers made the all-star team, but that is for a different post and has been said before.

Cainy, Go back to your reliable source, and get the facts straight first before opening the trap, fact is there is now 6 centre backs fighting for the spot.

skytrainmustgobacktotrainingforthetriathalon

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
skytrain/skip

The sexual tension between you two is so obvious to everyone here, just get a room and end it man!!!!:eek: :eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
help

RED CARD

Too much homosexuality (not that there's anything WRONG with that!), and ass talk in here. Can I get a moderator to protect my anal flower please!? :confused:

skiphavingfunwithclipart

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ejected....

Your right, i just sent myself off the pitch for at least a two hour suspension (dinner time)...Cheers......:D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's got to be pissing Dude off that the likes of Skip are posting pictures and he still can't. I know I'm laughing. :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Originally posted by knvb
the likes of Skip :D

You underestimate my computer prowess young skywalker! The trick is finding picks small enough to fit in!! That leaves any picture of a Poco defender's ass out of the potentail mix. :eek:

whoops! ....my bad, more ass talk...I'm red carding myself.

:D ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0